PDA

View Full Version : Billy Kidman in Darkmatch at Raw

OverTaker
07-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Possible spoilers, not sure

click and drag down from here to see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is probably a question but anyways. He was wearing a mask, and had a new gimmick. Anyone else hear about this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

St. Jimmy
07-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Spoilers in Black he wrestled a Dark Match last night at the Smackdown Tapings in a Masked Japanese Gimmick.

Corkscrewed
07-26-2006, 01:05 PM
So he's the Ninja in Ask a Ninja....

:shifty:

Nah, he's not cool enough.

Gerard
07-26-2006, 04:22 PM
Maybe if he gets hired again this time he'll have a finisher he can actually do properly more than 1 time out of 10. Ever since seeing him in wcw he never seems to hit that shooting star press properly, always seems to end up at some akward angle which mean his legs have a habit of getting close to his oponents head. Probably to do with the way he does the move, he sorta just hops off the turnbuckle whereas with london its a larger jump so he can get the rotation higher off the ground and land properly.

Anybody Thrilla
07-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Kidman's not that great.

FourFifty
07-26-2006, 04:49 PM
He's no Paul London, that's for sure.

Mr. Nerfect
07-26-2006, 05:16 PM
I like Billy Kidman. His match with Jamie Noble at Survivor Series 2002 is probably one of the better cruiserweight matches in WWE history. His WWE Tag Team Title Match with Rey Mysterio against The World's Greatest Tag Team at Vengeance 2003 was awesome as well. Plus he had that run with Paul London, even if they didn't get to finish their feud.

I think they're bringing him back because they need a babyface opponent for Gregory Helms. I'd just bring in Jimmy Yang, but hey, what do I know? Billy Kidman is a pretty good worker, but I think he'll work better as a tag team guy or a RAW mid-carder at this point of his career. He's going to be working a lot slower. Team him with Jamie Noble and have them feud with Paul London & Brian Kendrick, or have him included in the Intercontinental Title feud on RAW. Maybe stick Torrie Wilson by his side and acknowledge their relationship.

Blitz
07-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Spoilers in Black he wrestled a Dark Match last night at the Smackdown Tapings in a Masked Japanese Gimmick.
Did this really call for black font? What's it spoiling?

Yeah, he worked under the name Zamuku or something. He had that great generic Japanese music (Orient Express, I think). He did a nice spot last night where he hung Jamie Noble on the ropes (like he was setting up for a 619), then went to the floor and jumped up to the apron, dropkicking Noble in the process. Nice stuff.

Blitz
07-26-2006, 05:32 PM
Also, fairly sure they're not bringing him back, or else why would they put him under a hood?