PDA

View Full Version : The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

road doggy dogg
07-26-2006, 08:50 PM
Apparently they're some new band or somethign and have been on Muchmusic or w/e, I don't pay attentnion but my friend sent me the song Face Down and I love it. DL'd a few more, they are superb. Anyone else like them?

UmbrellaCorporation
07-26-2006, 08:56 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES.

Face Down destroys me every time I hear it.

Blitz
07-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Face Down in the fucking man.

But the album sorta underwhelmed me. I listened to it a few weeks ago, and can't seem to remember much about it.

road doggy dogg
07-26-2006, 08:58 PM
I might pick up the album, dunno. Face Down and In Fate's Hands are currently rocking my proverbial socks.

Blitz
07-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Btw, heard the Snakes On A Plane theme song yet Tony? Good shit.

DS
07-26-2006, 09:54 PM
I have been listening to them since they weren't well known and they kind of blew up pretty big in the Jacksonville area and then started making it big. I would have to say that their stuff before this CD is a lot better but the CD is pretty good. They kind of redid a few songs which I think was a mistake but it's still good. I saw their lead singer at the mall about a month and a half ago. No real point to even saying that but I thought it was pretty cool.

If you can find their stuff before the record, I think you'll appreciate them more than if you only listened to the CD.

Skippord
07-27-2006, 12:03 AM
Metallica

MVP
07-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Yeah their single is pretty sweet.

road doggy dogg
07-27-2006, 01:47 AM
I have been listening to them since they weren't well known and they kind of blew up pretty big in the Jacksonville area and then started making it big. I would have to say that their stuff before this CD is a lot better but the CD is pretty good. They kind of redid a few songs which I think was a mistake but it's still good. I saw their lead singer at the mall about a month and a half ago. No real point to even saying that but I thought it was pretty cool.

If you can find their stuff before the record, I think you'll appreciate them more than if you only listened to the CD.

Any track names I should be looking for?

road doggy dogg
07-27-2006, 01:51 AM
lolfont

DS
07-27-2006, 02:08 AM
Love Seat, Angels Cry, Home Improvement, 20 Hour Drive, Getting By, Eyes Watering, Kins And Carroll

MVP
07-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Just found out they're gonna be at the Warped Tour next week. :heart: