PDA

View Full Version : I have a reason for you all to watch Smackdown *NO SPOILERS WHAT SO EVER*

Dorkchop
07-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Someone on the floor made a poster of Michael Jackson's mug shot. I saw it early on during the show too. I don't know if it was shown throughout the whole show because I stopped paying attention.

Oh, and Smackdown has way more wrestling than Raw. I just wish the workers were held back so much.

JH
07-27-2006, 10:51 PM
i heard about that sign

Blitz
07-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Yeah, I was staring at that sign half the night.

Bizarre.

Shadow
07-28-2006, 12:11 AM
K Don West

Mr. Nerfect
07-28-2006, 12:11 AM
They need to let Paul London & Brian Kendrick work as well as they can. That will instantly make the show worth watching. Using Gregory Helms better wouldn't hurt, either.

Blitz
07-28-2006, 12:16 AM
K Don West
Actually since I didn't go "THAT'S SO BIZARRRE!!!!!!!!!!!!" or something to that effect, yet another of your jokes has fallen flat, dead before it hit the ground.

Shadow
07-28-2006, 12:18 AM
Any combonation of the word's "That" "So" or "Bizarre" will get the immediate responce of "Ok Don West" from me. And if you don't like it...

GO SUCK MY DICK!

Blitz
07-28-2006, 12:20 AM
But I'm not gay

Shadow
07-28-2006, 01:03 AM
So why are you always riding Fignuts dick then?

Blitz
07-28-2006, 01:10 AM
I've never even met Fignuts, let alone rode his dick.

Gertner
07-28-2006, 07:54 AM
Smackdown was pretty damn good last night. Although I don't know why they brought Dan The Beast Severn back cause he ddin't work out the first time......oh wait that was Sylvester Terkay

RGWhat316
07-28-2006, 02:58 PM
I did a WTF? moment too when I saw that sign on Tuesday. I believe it was confiscated halfway through the show though. Will have to watch tonight to be sure. And to check if I made TV. I had a sign for King Booker, so there was a good chance I'm gonna make it.

Blitz
07-28-2006, 03:11 PM
I did a WTF? moment too when I saw that sign on Tuesday. I believe it was confiscated halfway through the show though. Will have to watch tonight to be sure. And to check if I made TV. I had a sign for King Booker, so there was a good chance I'm gonna make it.
Nah, doubtful You'll make it. If you were in my section, that was the hard camera side, and they rarely show that on TV.

ThruTheWire
07-28-2006, 04:16 PM
I usually like Smackdown more than Raw... and I used to hate the idea of even watching a minute of it... Raw has just gone to shit lately. Especially with this ""dx"" thing going on. Bringing the NwO back was shit even though it used to completely kick ass, so what makes them think DX is a good idea... and man I hate that new gay shirt.

Triple H was more entertaining when he wouldn't put anyone over and act like a goof, thats not his character.. Triple H is supposed to be the guy who ruins careers/hurts people/refuses to job/cracks skulls and hate's everybody.... It's embarassing, he's a shadow of his former self. I for one cannot wait to see The Game back in action.

(srry off topic)

Kane Knight
07-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Any combonation of the word's "That" "So" or "Bizarre" will get the immediate responce of "Ok Don West" from me. And if you don't like it...

GO SUCK MY DICK!

Oh, shush. You're more a chick than Shannon Moore.

Fox
07-28-2006, 09:40 PM
They should promote this shit on WWE.com. Maybe it'd give their ratings a desperately needed jump.

The King of Pop invades SMACKDOWN!!!

....via a fan sign.

Xero
07-28-2006, 09:46 PM
News Woman: In a rather strange turn of events, Michael Jackson was spotted at a wrestling event earlier this week. If that weren't strange enough, John Cena was not advertised to be on the show.