PDA

View Full Version : How would you debut?

OverTaker
07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Would you attack someone? Make a good entrance and interupt someone like Jericho did?

If It were possible, I'd parachute in an outdoor event. Lets leave it at that.

Hanso Amore
07-30-2006, 07:25 AM
I would throw the Miz off the stage during the finals of the Diva search, thus making me the biggest face in the history of the world.

For real though, here is a debut I came up with for myself long ago...

It would start by me just being some guy that Mr. McMahon bumps into. I say Im here to talk to him, he blows me off. The next week I show up again just as some random guy that wants to talk to Mcmahon, he blows me off again. Finally, I get to talk to him behind closed doors. When done he walks out startled, with the Mr. Mcmahon "oh shit" face. Everyone wonders what is going on.

By this point this has been drawn out for about 5 weeks, giving it some length. I think drawing it out is better.

The next week Shane is asking Vince what is going on. He tries to pretend that everything is alright, when I would come to the ring. I would explain that I am a huge wrestling fan, I grew up loving it, I even became a wrestler because of my love for Vince. I would tell them that I never knew my father, but my mom told me how he was a wrestling promoter that came through town 23 years ago. She was just a one night stand, but that one night made me. growing up she never told me who he was, and that he never wrote, called or even knew about me. I alsoways longed to meet daddy. Then mom was diagnosed with cancer, and on her deathbed she gave me a name....Vince. I went to search the records, and saw that 9 months before my birth the only show to come through town was the WWE. I know now that Vince is my father!

Shane and vince deny it, telling me I am just there for the cash. Shane agrees for a DNA test (Which upsets and angers Vince). The Next week the results are announced Maury style. With JR in the ring, he announces that Vince is indeed my father! His jaw drops, and shane goes crazy. The fans love it because they hate vince. I grab the mic...

"It feels great to be home....DAD"

I hug Vince and he is still shocked.

This would lead to me hanging out around raw for the next 2 weeks, adopting the last name mcMahon, and making decisions about matches and what not, saying that I am a McMahon, and I can do it. The choices are all pro face. Vince and shane start to get annoyed. Tempers flare and I end up in a match against Shane. Vince comes in and attacks when I get the upper hand. They destroy me, and Vince cuts a promo about how he doesnt care about me. I am nothing to him, just a cum shot that went too far. He probably has 50 other kids just like me.

I disappear, heartbroken at my long lost fathers actions...

Then I return a few weeks later. I say that it is ok, I forgive him. I treat him nice and he doesnt understand. Then, while leaving, a man comes to the ring and hands vince an envelope. I tell him that I will see him in court! You see, I would be suing Vince for my share of the McMahon fortune. All the back child support with interest and damages adds up to a huge chunk of the McMahon fortune.

That is where I end it for now. It would end up either me getting control of Raw or just a fued and at the end I lose everything, but am picked up as a wrestler on smackdown or something.

Any good?

OverTaker
07-30-2006, 07:34 AM
That would shoot you to the top so fast, you'd make cokeheads seem like slugs. Very Nice. :y:

Especially the part about being sorta like a GM and pissing off Vince.

Rob
07-30-2006, 07:37 AM
How about doing what the bookers said?

JH
07-30-2006, 08:15 AM
How about doing what the bookers said?

so you want him in the words of a retarded wwe booker
to go up there to that big square thingy and have match thingy but dont do your best cause we dont likes that here buddy

Kane Knight
07-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Naked.

Xero
07-30-2006, 11:32 AM
Naked.
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/nmideonlolz.jpg

Kane Knight
07-30-2006, 11:35 AM
Is that Freddie Mercury on his right arm?

Shaggy
07-30-2006, 01:28 PM
I think I would do this....

John Cena just won the heavyweight belt back...or Batista...either or...I hate them both...and they are making there way up the rampway...and right as the go into the curtain a chair nails him across the face...Cena/Batista falls knocked out...and walk out with the chair standing over him....

Rammsteinmad
07-30-2006, 02:04 PM
I'd probably just be a jobber who makes one appearance and vanishes.

Skippord
07-30-2006, 02:57 PM
A Vignette that shows coming next week then I would run out during the next match and kick the shit out of both guys.

CharismaInjection
07-30-2006, 03:05 PM
If I had to choose:

I'd debut as a heel and attack the top babyface to ensure I get heel heat. Then I'd face them in a rematch later that night and win by cheating.

A lot similar to Carlito's now that I think about it.

Anybody Thrilla
07-30-2006, 03:16 PM
I'd wait in an egg until Survivor Series.

Chavo Classic
07-30-2006, 03:26 PM
My ideal debut would be low key. I'd start off as a referee, ring announcer or even commentator when I get dragged into a feud by one of the heels. Any heel would do but I'd prefer JBL knowing how good he is on the mic. JBL would systematically humiliate me every week when he came down to the ring and on the odd occassion he'd beat the crap out of me. Of course, I'd just be a pathetic ring announcer/commentator so I'd take it and end up in a pool of blood most nights.

But then the face who's in the feud would take me under his wing and trains me up. Something along the lines of Regal and Eugene from 2004 and I'd find myself standing upto JBL one night setting up a match at a PPV. At the PPV JBL beats the hell out of me until I pull out a fluke victory using a counter-frankensteiner.

Think Mikey Whipwreck with a hint of Brian Kendrick. WOOOO!

Rob
07-30-2006, 05:05 PM
so you want him in the words of a retarded wwe booker
to go up there to that big square thingy and have match thingy but dont do your best cause we dont likes that here buddy

If that's what they pay you to do, then yes.

Y2Jeremy
07-30-2006, 05:17 PM
The lights flash and smoke comes up similar to edges entrance. The first maybe 10 chords of my entrance song would play and then everything would stop and the tron would say a slogan of my chosing such as "The phenomenon" or "He will arise" followed by the number of weeks til my arrival in code like twisted metal black. Then I would debut as a suprise entrant in a PPV match with the lights flashing and smoke as such, only this time pryo goes off and I appear atop the stage and promptly beat the shit out of the top heel or face in the match.