PDA

View Full Version : DC-To-DVD! NEW FRONTIER: JUSTICE LEAGUE! SUPES VS. DOOMSDAY? Non-Anime TEEN TITANS?

Joey Slugs
07-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Leftover SDCC News:

DCU and Warners Animation have started producing Direct to DVD DC Comics movies.

The first three will be:
New Frontier: Justice League
Teen Titans
Superman: Doomsday

Bruce Timm will be an executive producer on these DC DVDs, and he acknowledged at the Warner's Animation Panel, which was before the DCU announcement, that Internet had been a buzz about his "New Fondue" animated series but at the DCU panel it was later confirmed that it was in fact "New Frontier" based on the Darwyn Cooke graphic novel. The Teen Titans is not the going to be related to the anime style TV show and is being written by none other than Marv Wolfman. Finally the Superman: Doomsday will be a condensed version of the Doomsday storyline and even though this wasn't announced, there is a reliable source saying that they are expecting a PG-13 rating for this DVD.

Rammsteinmad
07-30-2006, 01:25 PM
The hell with animation, I'd love to see a Superman VS Doomsday movie. I'm not really into Superman but I've always enjoyed when he's up against Doomsday.

Kane Knight
07-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Meh.

Kalyx triaD
08-05-2006, 07:45 PM
It's not the DCAU...

I'll look into it in any case.