PDA

View Full Version : where is Chris Benot?

Da Cool Guy
08-02-2006, 04:01 PM
Hey, I was just wondering, what evr happend to Chris Benoit? Did he quit or somthing? I remember he got injuerd a few weeks ago and i havnt heard anything since. Where is he :-\

Disturbed316
08-02-2006, 04:28 PM
He's taking some time off to have a rest basically.

Da Cool Guy
08-02-2006, 04:44 PM
Thank u! You will get a rap for that 8)

Xero
08-02-2006, 04:50 PM
He Benot on TV, that's for sure.

Maverick
08-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Benoit takes indefinite sabbatical
By Ed Williams III
May 27, 2006

Mark Henry’s vicious assault on Friday Night SmackDown was apparently the last straw for Chris Benoit. WWE.com has learned that because of injury after injury, mile after mile and event after event, Chris Benoit feels it’s time he should take a sabbatical. Sources close to Benoit state that he is exhausted both physically and emotionally, and that with time off Benoit will recharge and come back better than ever.

With Benoit on the shelf indefinitely, Mark Henry can officially add one more list of victims that he has brutally injured. The World’s Strongest Man made an immediate impact upon returning to WWE last January when he took out Batista. As a result of the injury, The Animal was forced to relinquish the World Heavyweight Championship and hasn’t been able to compete ever since going down.

More recently, Henry temporarily knocked Kurt Angle out of commission with rib injuries. Angle managed to come back from the injuries to face Henry at Judgment Day, but the World’s Strongest Man came out on top. It’s no surprise that the won by incapacitating Angle long enough to win via count-out.

And now Benoit is out of action. Three 6 Mafia was in the house to perform Henry’s entrance song, Some Bodies Gonna Get it in front of a raucous crowd in Bakersfield, Calif., and it proved to be a bad omen for the Rabid Wolverine, as he did indeed “get it”. After the action spilled to the floor, Henry placed Benoit against the steel ring post and repeatedly avalanched him against the unforgiving structure. Benoit was left bloodied, and he had to be stretchered out of the arena. There’s no telling how long it will take him to recover from these injuries.

Kane Knight
08-02-2006, 08:30 PM
He forgot to pay his dues, and got his ass kicked by Holly.

...Of course, it was in his sleep...

Afterlife
08-03-2006, 06:16 AM
That'd be a great threat.

Holly: "Oh, yeah?! Well, I could kick your ass in your sleep! Bitch!"

OverTaker
08-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Hey, I was just wondering, what evr happend to Chris Benoit? Did he quit or somthing? I remember he got injuerd a few weeks ago and i havnt heard anything since. Where is he :-\

Great, another one on the road to get banned. Keep it up.:y:

Rammsteinmad
08-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Come back better than ever?

As in... rest and come back for kickass title reign? :naughty: