PDA

View Full Version : This year's SummerSLAM is MAKE IT or BREAK IT!

Xero
08-05-2006, 11:28 AM
This year's SummerSLAM is MAKE IT or BREAK IT for the WWE, and I'll tell you WHY!

First, John Cena has to get his title back from that UNCREATIVE wrestler known as Edge. Edge has FAILED at being CHAMPION, and until the Chain Gang regains the title, the WWE is on a DOWNWARD SPIRAL! Soon you'll see wrestlers like the INNOVATIVE Rey Mysterio LOSING to guys like BATISTA and THE UNDERTAKER, who are OLD and BROKEN DOWN!

Then you've got THE LEGEND KILLER Randy Orton vs THE BROKEN ONE Hulk Hogan! I mean, Randy Orton has been doing GREAT, but he needs to STEP IT UP and KILL the LEGEND of the BROKESTER! If we let BROKEN DOWN and OLD wrestlers like The BROKESTER run the company it's going to CRASH like the STOCK MARKET did in the 20S, which is IRONICALLY when HULK HOGAN first got into WRESTLING!

And to ROUND OFF the ANNOUNCED card, you've got D GENERATION X vs Mr. McSmell and his son Bane! Vince, while he is a LEGEND because of what he has DONE for his company, like bringing JOHN CENA in and letting him WIN the CHAMPIONSHIP, is OLD and SENILE! And Shane should just DIE IN A FIRE because he doesn't know how to WRESTLE! He only knows how to DANCE AROUND like an IDIOIT!

But DX, on the other hand, is NEW and INNOVATIVE, even though it's an OLD idea. You see, DX NEEDS to win their match with the MCMAHONS because if they don't we're going to see OLD GUYS like VINCE wrestling in MAIN EVENT SPOTS for YEARS TO COME!

And that is why this year's SummerSLAM is MAKE IT or BREAK IT! Please give me your INNOVATIVE comments so I may make myself NEW and IMPROVED!

Jaton
08-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh, for a second there I thought it actually was Vermaat..

I'm not even kidding.

Hanso Amore
08-05-2006, 11:55 AM
I support Abortion

Afterlife
08-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Are you serious?

Just John
08-05-2006, 03:15 PM
needs more typos

Kane Knight
08-05-2006, 03:18 PM
I support Abortion

ROE VS. WADE is MAKE IT or BREAK IT for America!

Afterlife
08-05-2006, 03:22 PM
I always wished that the "Roe v. Wade" case had been thrown out.

:shifty:

Kane Knight
08-05-2006, 03:38 PM
I always wished that the "Roe v. Wade" case had been thrown out.

:shifty:

I was hoping for a split Supreme Court, in which they would settle it at Survivor Series in a 4 on 4 elimination match, with the one abstaining in a special ref position.

Afterlife
08-05-2006, 03:42 PM
lol, What?

Volare
08-06-2006, 02:03 AM
I support Abortion

Hey, it could've prevented Vermaat from existing (then again, where's the fun in that...no more making fun of dipshits)

Corkscrewed
08-07-2006, 05:58 PM
vBulletin Message <!-- main error message --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xero Limit 126 again.

LoDownM
08-07-2006, 05:59 PM
lawl.