PDA

View Full Version : Batista and Moore in heat

Savio
08-11-2006, 08:02 PM
In regards to ECW getting its own tapings, Kevin Dunn, who would be the one with the most say besides Vince McMahon in this situation, is vehemently against it saying the company can't handle adding another day of television tapings that will take McMahon and others away from the office another day.

Vince McMahon apparently lost his cool at Shannon Moore who he felt buckled to the ECW crowd by delivering a lackluster match to a horrible crowd reaction and then getting on the mike afterwards saying, "I'm not here to impress the internet." Vince ordered the finish of the dark match between CW Anderson and Moore be changed mid-match to have Anderson go over and he also order that the two switch roles and Anderson work face. On the August 8th show, there was no mention of him on the show so many backstage think he blew his chance.

Batista was apparently told by many backstage, including Vince McMahon, just what to expect from the crowd before coming out and he still lost his cool nearly directly after walking out. There is a lot of backstage heat on him because of this.

Scott Armstrong, member of the legendary Armstrong family and brother to TNA star BG James, signed on full-time as an ECW referee after quitting his full-time job. On a related note, James Beard is not likely to come back to ECW and wasn't interested in doing it full-time, but JBL recommended him to management as he knew him from when he started wrestling.

There are absolutely no truths to New Jack being considered for ECW.

~nodq.com

Xero
08-11-2006, 08:46 PM
(Insert fem-nnon joke here.)

The Show Off
08-11-2006, 08:59 PM
I'm glad to hear that Batista has some heat on him. He looked completely shaken by the crowd reaction. Not shaken as in scared but shaken as in pissed off. It also showed in the ring as he was lazy and sloppy.

Say what you will about John Cena but in an even worse invronment, with even more legit heat against him Cena showed how much of a pro he is. He not only didn't let it bother him, he played to the crowd reaction, and he put on a good match with Van Dam.

This is an example of the chip that Batista has on his sholder. He thinks he is way better then he is. The guy is usual on the mic, and literally weak in the ring. I say he's the weakest power house wrestler I ever saw. He's put on only two good matches in his entire career, and both of those were because Triple H dragged him to it.

I hope this heat is enough of a reason for the WWE to consider leaving the World Championship on King Booker at Summer Slam.

KingofOldSchool
08-11-2006, 09:13 PM
Man, here I thought that Batista was humble and a professional.

6to1
08-11-2006, 09:34 PM
i think ole batista has a hogan size ego good for ecw fans.

BatistaBombed!
08-11-2006, 09:37 PM
:( that is not true at all batista is a great guy just some ecw ASSES don't think so

it doesn't matter because batista won the match

KingofOldSchool
08-11-2006, 09:40 PM
BBUT HE DIDNT WIN THE TITLE

SO HES A LOSER

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
08-11-2006, 09:54 PM
I was expecting more from the thread title. :naughty:

Afterlife
08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
The title did imply homosexual interaction.

Volare
08-11-2006, 11:47 PM
:( that is not true at all batista is a great guy just some ecw ASSES don't think so

If ya can't handle fan heat then STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN

AJHayes
08-11-2006, 11:54 PM
The title did imply homosexual interaction.

What do you mean homo? Shannons a chick, right?

Afterlife
08-12-2006, 01:25 AM
No, he has a penis.

Corkscrewed
08-12-2006, 01:45 AM
^ Dude, it's called a mega-clit. :roll:

Man, here I thought that Batista was humble and a professional.

Same here. :(

But props to Cena for making the best out of what he's been given recently (i.e. the past year) though.

Afterlife
08-12-2006, 01:48 AM
Gross.

Mr. Nerfect
08-12-2006, 08:29 AM
Shannon Moore should be on SmackDown!. Who the fuck decided putting him in ECW was a good idea? Moore should do everything in his power to get over, and deal with the crowd reactions. Seriously, Vince McMahon comes off as so juvenile sometimes. "Shannon Moore differed from the script! Turn him heel and have him lose in a match no one will ever see! That will teach him."

Batista is becomming more and more of a douche every day by the sounds of it. He was the nicest and most humble guy on the planet in 2005, but now he's got this massive ego, can't believe that the lockerroom would side with Kink Booker fucking T in an issue Batista started, and cannot believe that the fans would ever boo him. He's getting more and more heat on SmackDown! each week. I honestly expect to see Batista booed out of buildings ala Cena by this time next year.

Oh, and John Cena still carries himself like a retard on-screen, which is very much a reason he gets booed. He may be able to handle the pressure a lot better, but he shouldn't be getting booed in the first place.

Chavo Classic
08-12-2006, 08:33 AM
"Shannon Moore differed from the script! Turn him heel and have him lose in a match no one will ever see! That will teach him."

His gimmick isn't heel to begin with? What? How the hell are they expecting a gay punk to get over as a face... with an ECW crowd no less???

Mr. Nerfect
08-12-2006, 08:43 AM
His gimmick isn't heel to begin with? What? How the hell are they expecting a gay punk to get over as a face... with an ECW crowd no less???

Exactly. The WWE is foolish for thinking that the fans WOULDN'T turn on Moore. Shannon sounds like he was trying to roll with the punches.

Pinnacle Charisma
08-12-2006, 12:19 PM

Marry Me

darkpower
08-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Well, to be fair to Batista, someone at one point in that audience DID throw something at him when he was walking out of the ballroom, and I really didn't expect for those people in the Hammerstein to give them THAT much heat during that match.