PDA

View Full Version : HHH finally going down ?!?!?!

jessica rocks
02-08-2004, 02:34 AM
I just recently heard the backlash on April 18th is going to be held in Edmonton Alberta Canada. Considering that this is the very next PPV after WMXX, looks like Raw is gonna have a new champion. It's looks like ol' HHH is finally dropping the strap and It's even better to see him dropping it to Chris Beniot.
And what better way to win the heavyweigh title than by winning it in you hometown.
:lol:

Bad Guy
02-08-2004, 02:36 AM
nope.

FourFifty
02-08-2004, 02:40 AM
I creamed myself when I read the title of this post... but then I read it... No, what better place to screw someone over to remind the fans that the heel is bad, the face is the underdog, and Triple H is God on Raw?

John la Rock
02-08-2004, 02:40 AM
Benoit wins at Wrestlemania XX or else the WWE will be in serious trouble

DaveWadding
02-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Yeah, HHH is going down on Stephanie McMahon, that's why he's had the belt for so long.

Kristanna Vola
02-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Dang for a moment I thought he had really 'gone' down...erm wait a second. :wtf: HHH better job the title at WMXX...otherwise like John La Rock said...they will be trouble now!

Corkscrewed
02-08-2004, 02:50 AM
Ooh! Third time this mistaken viewpoint has been posted!

Mikey
02-08-2004, 03:39 AM
Rather see Benoit win at Mania. then retain in a rematch at Backlash

Rock Bottom
02-08-2004, 03:53 AM
That subject is such a teaser :nono:

Sephiroth
02-08-2004, 07:14 AM
nope.

I hope Benoit wins but i just really don't think it will happen very soon. But i hope i am wrong.

p.s. Bad Guy your avatar again :drool: Carmen :drool:

wrestling_god
02-08-2004, 11:16 AM
I creamed myself when I read the title of this post... but then I read it... No, what better place to screw someone over to remind the fans that the heel is bad, the face is the underdog, and Triple H is God on Raw?
nice

Kane Knight
02-08-2004, 11:18 AM
What is this, now, 17 threads on this?

Probably another one of w_g's pseudonyms...

Blue Demon
02-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Yeah, HHH is going down on Stephanie McMahon, that's why he's had the belt for so long.
Whatever happened to Steph not allowed being able to date wrestlers? :wtf:

The CyNick
02-08-2004, 01:57 PM
See its no big deal that Hunter is going to drop the strap, I think thats a given at this point, whether it happens in NYC or Edmonton in April.

But thats not a big deal. I mean Goldberg got the title off HHH and so did HBK, but in the end, Hunter always gets his title back. He's kinda like a booked version of Lennox Lewis, where yeah he might get beat in a fluke, but he's eventually going to come back and get 'his' title back.

So, the question is, will Hunter stay out of the title picture for a long period of time in order to establish Benoit as something other than a interim champion. I dont see that happening. I think this will be similar to Goldberg, Hunter will do a JOB, wait a couple of months, get his title back, and then move on to a new challenger, or HBK again.

John la Rock
02-08-2004, 02:55 PM
See its no big deal that Hunter is going to drop the strap, I think thats a given at this point, whether it happens in NYC or Edmonton in April.

But thats not a big deal. I mean Goldberg got the title off HHH and so did HBK, but in the end, Hunter always gets his title back. He's kinda like a booked version of Lennox Lewis, where yeah he might get beat in a fluke, but he's eventually going to come back and get 'his' title back.

So, the question is, will Hunter stay out of the title picture for a long period of time in order to establish Benoit as something other than a interim champion. I dont see that happening. I think this will be similar to Goldberg, Hunter will do a JOB, wait a couple of months, get his title back, and then move on to a new challenger, or HBK again.

**** I hope not. HHH either needs to take a year off or he needs to stay out of the World Title picture for at least a year

SUPREMO
02-08-2004, 03:09 PM
I hope to see Benoit win the Heavyweight title at Wrestlemania XX it will better to see him win the title at Wrestlemania XX than Backlash.