PDA

View Full Version : Raw Spoilers for tonight

Splaya
08-21-2006, 01:25 PM
There are two angles that are rumored to be taking place tonight on Raw from Bridgeport, CT.

- Mick Foley is expected to be off of television for the forseeable future after telling people backstage last night at SummerSlam that he would be. It is expected he will join the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club tonight after Melina turns on him.

- There are plans to continue the John Cena and Edge program tonight with a fight outside on a pier. Raw is coming from the Arena at Harbor Yard which is right on the Long Island Sound and the plans are for at least one person to end up thrown off the pier and into the water. The angle is scheduled to take place after 10:30pm eastern, presumably, to close the show.

Source: Dave Scherer @ PWInsider.com (http://www.pwinsider.com/)

I also got it from wrestleview.com

Skippord
08-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Cool a pier

Splaya
08-21-2006, 01:26 PM
I love the idea of Melina turning on Foley. This turns Foley face and sets up a future Nitro/Foley feud in which Nitro would eventually go over.

The Cena Edge thing will be good too. I'm hoping though that even though I like Edge more right now, they toss Edge over the pier. It would add so much to the feud.

Skippord
08-21-2006, 01:27 PM
I hope they have Edge Spear them both into the water

JH
08-21-2006, 01:29 PM
I hope they have Edge Spear them both into the water

DUDE I LOVE THAT SHIT

Splaya
08-21-2006, 01:47 PM
I'd pretty much wet myself if they did that

KingofOldSchool
08-21-2006, 01:55 PM
- Mick Foley is expected to be off of television for the forseeable future after telling people backstage last night at SummerSlam that he would be. It is expected he will join the Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club tonight after Melina turns on him.

LOL

There helps my theory.

Remember last year, the Raw after Summerslam? HBK turned face and began his feud with Chris Masters.

Innovator
08-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Long Island Sound? Wow they really must hate Cena and Edge. I live 5 minutes from the Sound and you can't pay me to get in it.

Splaya
08-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Why don't you go there around 1030. You could always toss Lita in there and run away :shifty:

Splaya
08-21-2006, 03:26 PM
Course I'm sorry I forgot, you're water will then be destroyed with non-detectable STD's in your water

St. Jimmy
08-21-2006, 03:30 PM
Vinces ego is insatiable. It could swallow manhatten.

dablackguy
08-21-2006, 03:33 PM
Long Island Sound? Wow they really must hate Cena and Edge. I live 5 minutes from the Sound and you can't pay me to get in it.

Agreed. That shit is tainted

KingofOldSchool
08-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Guys, you're missing the potential of this.

If Cena gets thrown into the water and the water is really that tainted.

Maybe he'll come back next week with actual talent.

Xero
08-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Guys, you're missing the potential of this.

If Cena gets thrown into the water and the water is really that tainted.

Maybe he'll come back next week with actual talent.
Or maybe he'll just come back pissed and green.

KingofOldSchool
08-21-2006, 04:36 PM

CENA SMASH IS HURRRRRR RAAAAAWWWRR!

*F-U'S TITAN TOWERS*

Jaton
08-21-2006, 04:43 PM
bah gawd, those towers aren't made out of chocolate!

Mr. Nerfect
08-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Damn, no mention of King Booker. Wasn't there some kind of agreement made between Edge and Booker at Summerslam? They should definately do some kind of tag team match as the main event. Edge & Booker T (Edge refuses to let him use the King Booker name on RAW) vs. John Cena & Carlito, where Cena & Carlito pick up the win after Booker walks out on Edge, allowing Cena to hit the F-U on Edge, setting up another match (because we all know it is going to happen) at Unforgiven.

Kane will defeat Johnny Nitro, albeit by disqualification, when Umaga runs in and has a hissy fit. I think the best thing they can do with Melina is have her send Nitro against Kane, alone. Have Melina yell at Nitro for not being there for her or Mick last night. Having Melina turn on Mick at this stage seems too predictable.

Jeff Hardy will beat someone with the Swanton Bomb. Probably Matt Striker or Rob Conway.

Randy Orton will defeat Ric Flair with the RKO. Why the Hell they brought in Hogan, I don't know.

They should leave the pier thing and Kiss My Ass thing off these shows. They shouldn't even have Vince McMahon appear this week. Fuck, can't he sell a beating once? Give us Jonathan Coachman for a week.

Logic would dictate that Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan get a shot at the World Tag Team Championship, as well. The Spirit Squad have been treated like shit recently. Give them the win here.

-The Spirit Squad defeat Eugene & "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan via pinfall.
-Kane defeats Johnny Nitro via disqualification.
-Jeff Hardy defeats Matt Striker via pinfall.
-Randy Orton defeats Ric Flair via pinfall.
-John Cena & Carlito defeat Edge & Booker T via pinfall.

There, I've booked RAW. Looks like another skipable show.

Gerard
08-21-2006, 04:47 PM
Spoiler:

Jeff hardy will come out with luminous jizz plastered all over himself and proceed to fall through a table for no reason before getting stretchered out of the arena with a lampshade on his head.

:?:

Shadow
08-22-2006, 12:53 AM
Spoiler:

Jeff hardy will come out with luminous jizz plastered all over himself and proceed to fall through a table for no reason before getting stretchered out of the arena with a lampshade on his head.

:?:

To bad you were....WRONG!

St. Jimmy
08-22-2006, 04:36 AM
I'm trying to figure out which was a worse "Firing". Foleys or Jerichos...

Impeccable
08-22-2006, 06:15 AM
Why don't you go there around 1030. You could always toss Lita in there and run away :shifty:

I was kinda hoping this happened, but then Lita would botch drowning.

What...enough of the botch jokes already?

owenbrown
08-22-2006, 08:56 AM
Edge or Cena being thrown into the Long Island Sound seems like a rehashed angle of the Austin/Rock fued in '99 where Rock "threw" Austin into a river off a bridge and before that in '97 where Austin "threw" the IC title into the river. :shifty:

El Fangel
08-22-2006, 09:12 AM
I would like to throw Cena in Halifax Harbour, If he makes it out, he'll probabily have a third arm, and maybe some concept of what wrestling moves are.

or he could just you know drown, because of the sewage monsters down there :p

Innovator
08-22-2006, 10:32 AM
Edge or Cena being thrown into the Long Island Sound seemss like a rehashed angle of the Austin/Rock fued in '99 where Rock "threw" Austin into a river off a bridge and before that in '97 where Austin "threw" the IC title into the river. :shifty:Also dont' forget that Angle tossed Austin into a kiddie pool on a bridge.

Impeccable
08-22-2006, 10:36 AM
Also dont' forget that Angle tossed Austin into a kiddie pool on a bridge.

Ha...I forgot about that.

thanks for bringing a smile to my face on an otherwise lame day...rep to you my friend...rep to you.

owenbrown
08-22-2006, 10:38 AM

Oh yeah. :lol: That was the best one ever. :rofl:

Petethegeekstreet
08-22-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm trying to figure out which was a worse "Firing". Foleys or Jerichos...
Definately Jerichos. How is it even a question?

Kane Knight
08-22-2006, 10:54 AM

You're not Canadian though.

Those fucks are <s>stupid</s> brave enough to do anything...:shifty:

Kane Knight
08-22-2006, 10:54 AM

DX, the Hulk, or just part of Finlay's new stable?

El Fangel
08-22-2006, 11:55 AM
If Your talking to me as a matter of fact I am Canadian, and im not that stupid, you are just jealous that we have decent beer.

El Fangel
08-22-2006, 11:58 AM
Also for some reason I remember a hardcore match I think, where they fought by the Mississippi River (?) and someone got thrown in.

Petethegeekstreet
08-22-2006, 11:59 AM
Al Snow/Hardcore Holly. I want to say St.Valentines Day Massacre. Not sure.

Gertner
08-22-2006, 12:23 PM
thank god hardy didn't fight striker. cause jeff would have gotten messed up

El Fangel
08-22-2006, 12:32 PM
I knew I wasn't imagining it. And I was kind of sure Holly was in it, but I keep thinking the other was Blackman. Anyways thanks for clearing that up for me

Impeccable
08-23-2006, 11:49 AM
Al Snow/Hardcore Holly. I want to say St.Valentines Day Massacre. Not sure.

:y:

Thats right.

Team Sheep
08-23-2006, 12:03 PM

Haha, anyone got a video of this? That was hilarious.