PDA

View Full Version : Samoa Joe

Better Than You
08-27-2006, 06:39 AM
Interesting situation with this guy. He clearly should be in the title picture right now. But instead its classic WCW. No one is willing to give away the top spot. The Jarrett Sting feud should go through this month with Sting coming out on top. That puts the title on a baby face and of course it means Jarrett will be coming back for it for the next month or two. No room for Joe. Where can he go? He was feuding in the upper mid card with Steiner but it seems that program is over, so after defeating Jarret #2 He should move to Jarret for the title, but he cant. Whats next for the Samoan Submission Machine?

Dave Youell
08-27-2006, 09:05 AM
I heard that there going to be fan battle royale with JJ Vs Joe soon

KingofOldSchool
08-27-2006, 10:03 AM
Whats next for the Samoan Submission Machine?

A buffet table.

Fignuts
08-27-2006, 12:01 PM
A facevs face fued between sting and joe could actually work pretty well, i think.

Jordan
08-27-2006, 03:37 PM
Sting couldn't handle Joe. Joe and Jarrett are rumored to have a non-title "Fans Lumberjack Match" at No Surrender. After that I think Sting will take the title at BFG and then do the job for Christain who should job for Joe.

Fox
08-27-2006, 04:39 PM
FUCK.

Bound For Glory was building up so perfectly to be Joe vs. Jarrett for the title and Christian vs. Sting in a grudge match. Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to happen?

Jordan
08-27-2006, 05:45 PM
They already made the Sting/Jarrett match right?

Caged Heat18
08-27-2006, 06:05 PM
They already made the Sting/Jarrett match right?

Yep. Title vs. Career.

Dorkchop
08-27-2006, 06:18 PM
FUCK.

Bound For Glory was building up so perfectly to be Joe vs. Jarrett for the title and Christian vs. Sting in a grudge match. Why do I have a feeling this isn't going to happen?

Because it's TNA.

Better Than You
08-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Sting couldn't handle Joe. Joe and Jarrett are rumored to have a non-title "Fans Lumberjack Match" at No Surrender. After that I think Sting will take the title at BFG and then do the job for Christain who should job for Joe.
Yeah I read about that lumber jack match. I could see them doing that, but that is not how they should be handling Joe. This is such a WCW move. I understand Sting is a draw, but then why did they push Joe into the title picture (feuding with Jarrett's subordinates is the title picture to me) if you had no intention on putting him in the hunt? Its senseless and Joe deserves better. He has the chance of being their first home grown break out star since the their Spike run. Capitalize on it.

Skippord
08-27-2006, 07:04 PM
A buffet table.
:love:

redoneja
08-27-2006, 08:24 PM
The thing I'm wondering is who is Joe going to feud against after No Surrender if he isn't going to be in the title picture. He can't really go back to the X-Division, as TNA seems adamant about not making either him or Senshi look weak.

Destor
08-27-2006, 08:26 PM
A would imagine that they would put him in a program with Christian. Keeping him in the upper mid card until there is room for something else.

Destor
08-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Or Abyss. I don't know why I can just see these two feuding.

redoneja
08-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Abyss would be a good choice. Christian would work but if he's gonna feud with Sting for the title after Bound For Glory(assumption on my part) then he's gonna need to look good. And jobbing to Joe at BFG wouldn't exactly make him look very strong.

Better Than You
08-27-2006, 08:33 PM
Nah

*edit*
I hit post by mistake. I cant see him feuding with Abyss.

Destor
08-27-2006, 08:38 PM
Abyss would be a good choice. Christian would work but if he's gonna feud with Sting for the title after Bound For Glory(assumption on my part) then he's gonna need to look good. And jobbing to Joe at BFG wouldn't exactly make him look very strong.No I guess it wouldn't. I suppose after the Christan v Sting they could do it. But I think Jarret will chase Sting as opposed to Sting chasing Christan.