PDA

View Full Version : If there was one thing you could change in wrestling or more specifically the WWE...

SecretDesire
09-02-2006, 07:05 PM
What would it be?
For me I have to say the entrances. It may seem minimal, however the longer walkways/isles made the "Superstars" seem more grand. The camera angles along with that would probably contribute to that feeling. Yeah I was watching an old WM the other day. Its funny how it seemed better to me than that "productions" we get now,even though it was about 15 years old.
Those are just my thoughts...tell me yours.:)

Petethegeekstreet
09-02-2006, 07:30 PM
The E

Hanso Amore
09-02-2006, 07:43 PM
The old Ring carts that brought them down the long isles were more "flashy" but they are too old school to work today. The Long Isles were great for run ins.

The Warrior sprinting 100 yards to the ring was awesome. When he ran 50 feet in 96, it was crap.

Dorkchop
09-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I would re-introduce actual wrestling.

El Fangel
09-02-2006, 08:16 PM
IMO The Hardcore Title

M-A-G
09-02-2006, 08:28 PM
NO MCMAHONS ON TV!!!

Mr. JL
09-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I'd reunite the brands, and get rid of Smack Down! and ECW on Sci Fi. Go back to just two hours (possibly make RAW 2 and a half hours long) of wrestling a week, that being Monday Night RAW.

There is no need for Edge, John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan, The Rock, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Carlito, Kane, Johnny Nitro, Jeff Hardy, Umaga, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Eugene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Kenny, Mikey, Mitch, Nicky, Johnny, Chris Masters, Viscera, Rob Conway, Gene Snitsky, Robbie McCallister, Rory McCallister, Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Lillian Garcia, Todd Grisham, Jonathan Coachman, Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross, Trish Stratus, Lita, Victoria, Mickie James, Candice Michelle, Maria, Torrie Wilson, Beth Phoenix, Chloe, Paul Heyman, Big Show, Rob Van Dam, Kurt Angle, Sabu, Test, Tommy Dreamer, Mike Knox, Sandman, Terry Funk, CM Punk, Balls Mahoney, Justin Credible, Hardcore Holly, Stevie Richards, Al Snow, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Rene Dupree, Doug Basham, Danny Basham, Shannon Moore, Christopher W. Anderson, Roadkill, Danny Doring, Matt Striker, Tazz, Joey Styles, Kevin Thorn, Kelly Kelly, Ariel, Francine, Trinity, Beulah McGillicutty, Jazz, Theodore Long, King Booker, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Undertaker, Mr. Kennedy, Chris Benoit, the Great Khali, Daivari, Boogeyman, Mark Henry, Finlay, William Regal, Bobby Lashley, Sylvester Terkay, Tatanka, Matt Hardy, Elijah Burke, Idol Stevens, K.C. James, Mike Mizanin, Vito, Simon Dean, Gregory Helms, Sylvan, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Jake, Jesse, Kid Kash, Jamie Noble, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki, Joey Mercury, Little Bastard, Josh Mathews, Steve Romero, John "Bradshaw" Layfield, Michael Cole, Queen Sharmell, Ashley, Jillian Hall, Kristal & Michelle McCool
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is way too many people to have employed considering the amount of interest that wrestling recieves these days. It seems to me like Vince is just trying to gobble up talent so no other promotion grabs certain guys and begins to run with them.

Yes, I do realize that quite a bit of talent would be fired and released but the potential possibilities of creating another wrestling promotion that could compete would be tremendously greater than ever before. That or we'd just get a lot of people that would be turned into Jarrett fodder in TNA.

BTW, the only reason I typed out everyones name on the roster is because I am waiting for the bars here to open up and am trying to kill some time. I do have a life:shifty: