PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the Tag Team Divisions

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Yes, another one of these. I made one a while back, but I am too lazy to resurrect it.

RAW is fairly easy. Split The Spirit Squad. At Unforgiven, The Highlanders win the World Tag Team Championship from Kenny & Mikey. Johnny & Nicky take exception to this, and attack the new babyfaces, setting up a feud between the two teams. Give them last names, and their own personalities. Let Nemeth wrestle in amateur wrestling attire, and give Johnny Jeter his long tights back. Put Ken Doane and Mike Mondo in short tights. Trust me, this feud will be off the charts when The Squad breaks up. Send Mitch to SmackDown!, I have an idea for him.

So The Highlanders are now feuding with Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch over the World Tag Team Championship. Give the belts to TNT. A second run might establish them a bit better. People are more interested in a title scene when the babyfaces are chasing, as well. Heading into Cyber Sunday, we get TNT vs. The Highlanders in a match for the World Tag Team Championship, and Ken Doane & Mike Mondo vs. Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth.

After Cyber Sunday, bring back Joey Mercury. Have Mercury attack Johnny Nitro, and a feud starts between them. This allows Johnny Nitro to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Jeff Hardy. Mercury wants the Intercontinental Title. A Triple Threat Match is signed: Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Joey Mercury for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Melina works her magic, though, and we end up seeing MNM work together to defeat Hardy. They hit the Snapshot, and both Nitro and Mercury pin the fallen Hardy at the same time. Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury are the new WWE Intercontinental Champions. Melina cuts a promo saying MNM is back together, and not only are they the greatest WWE Tag Team Champions of all-time, but they are also the greatest Intercontinental Champions of all-time.

Jeff Hardy takes exception to this, and he challenges MNM to a tag team match. The person who makes the pinfall or submission will be the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. Jeff Hardy's tag team partner is...Matt Hardy! Jeff Hardy is isolated for most of the match, but he tags in Matt Hardy, who cleans house, and hits the Twist of Fate on Johnny Nitro for the pin and his first Intercontinental Title. During this time, both The Hardy Boyz and MNM are claiming to be the greatest tag team of all-time. This brings The World's Greatest Tag Team out with steel chairs, and they lay out all four former/current Intercontinental Champions. They say they are the greatest tag team of all-time. We get a TLC Match confirmed for Survivor Series: The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team. The winning team will be declared co-Intercontinental Champions, and they will wrestle a match on Monday Night RAW to decide the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. The World's Greatest Tag Team wins, and on RAW, Charlie Haas defeats Shelton Benjamin, which makes him a two-time Intercontinental Champion, and Shelton Benjamin a four-time IC Title holder.

Also at Survivor Series: The Highlanders, Ken Doane & Mike Mondo defeat Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth in a Survivor Series Elimination Match. This leads to The Highlanders failing to end Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch's undefeated tag team streak, but Ken Doane & Mike Mondo do, winning the World Tag Team Championship for the second time.

So the key feuds for RAW's tag team division would be:

-The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch for the World Tag Team Championship
-Ken Doane & Mike Mondo vs. Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth
-The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

You can really get by on old tag teams thrown back together, which is why I think they should create some new tag teams as well. Ken Doane & Mike Mondo probably qualify. I think Val Venis should team with someone. He's a veteran, and he can help break a new guy into the business. As a tag team member, you can use Val Venis' abilities, but give a younger guy the rub as well. Anyone from Rob Conway to Nick Dinsmore would be a great partner for Venis, but maybe someone like Harry Smith would be best? The guy has a huge pedigree behind him, but pushing him to the top too fast could back-fire.

Stick him with Venis, and have Val play the "mentor" to Smith, despite the fact Harry feels he doesn't need one, as he has been learning from the legends his entire life. Maybe bring up the fact that Val Venis actually defeated Davey Boy Smith for the European Championship? Have Smith get himself beaten down a lot, but Val runs out to provide back-up. Eventually Venis gets a big head, and Smith and he feud heading into a PPV sometime.

Just stick Rob Conway with Nick Dinsmore, call them The Lords of the Ring, and just show their OVW stuff before their matches. They own the footage, and Vince apparently doesn't like connecting the WWE with OVW, because it makes them look "old-school", but putting Rob Conway and Nick Dinsmore (just drop Eugene, they've missed too many opportunities to explain it away). Just point out they have won some ridiculous number of Tag Team Championships with each other, and with other partners.

So RAW's Tag Team Division ultimately looks like:

-Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
-The Highlanders
-Ken Doane & Mike Mondo
-Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth
-The Hardy Boyz
-MNM
-The World's Greatest Tag Team
-Val Venis & Harry Smith
-The Lords of the Ring

I'll get around to SmackDown! a bit later.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2006, 12:31 AM
It's a little upsetting, because that requires two people be moved over from SmackDown!, and is done by Survivor Series. It just shows how little the WWE cares.

The One
09-03-2006, 12:32 AM
Shhhhh! As WWE's most loyal fan, I have to inform you that they don't want you to care about Tag Wrestling. OBAY MCMAHON! Stop caring about the tag division!

mike627
09-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Yes, another one of these. I made one a while back, but I am too lazy to resurrect it.

RAW is fairly easy. Split The Spirit Squad. At Unforgiven, The Highlanders win the World Tag Team Championship from Kenny & Mikey. Johnny & Nicky take exception to this, and attack the new babyfaces, setting up a feud between the two teams. Give them last names, and their own personalities. Let Nemeth wrestle in amateur wrestling attire, and give Johnny Jeter his long tights back. Put Ken Doane and Mike Mondo in short tights. Trust me, this feud will be off the charts when The Squad breaks up. Send Mitch to SmackDown!, I have an idea for him.

So The Highlanders are now feuding with Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch over the World Tag Team Championship. Give the belts to TNT. A second run might establish them a bit better. People are more interested in a title scene when the babyfaces are chasing, as well. Heading into Cyber Sunday, we get TNT vs. The Highlanders in a match for the World Tag Team Championship, and Ken Doane & Mike Mondo vs. Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth.

After Cyber Sunday, bring back Joey Mercury. Have Mercury attack Johnny Nitro, and a feud starts between them. This allows Johnny Nitro to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship against Jeff Hardy. Mercury wants the Intercontinental Title. A Triple Threat Match is signed: Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Joey Mercury for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Melina works her magic, though, and we end up seeing MNM work together to defeat Hardy. They hit the Snapshot, and both Nitro and Mercury pin the fallen Hardy at the same time. Johnny Nitro & Joey Mercury are the new WWE Intercontinental Champions. Melina cuts a promo saying MNM is back together, and not only are they the greatest WWE Tag Team Champions of all-time, but they are also the greatest Intercontinental Champions of all-time.

Jeff Hardy takes exception to this, and he challenges MNM to a tag team match. The person who makes the pinfall or submission will be the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. Jeff Hardy's tag team partner is...Matt Hardy! Jeff Hardy is isolated for most of the match, but he tags in Matt Hardy, who cleans house, and hits the Twist of Fate on Johnny Nitro for the pin and his first Intercontinental Title. During this time, both The Hardy Boyz and MNM are claiming to be the greatest tag team of all-time. This brings The World's Greatest Tag Team out with steel chairs, and they lay out all four former/current Intercontinental Champions. They say they are the greatest tag team of all-time. We get a TLC Match confirmed for Survivor Series: The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team. The winning team will be declared co-Intercontinental Champions, and they will wrestle a match on Monday Night RAW to decide the new WWE Intercontinental Champion. The World's Greatest Tag Team wins, and on RAW, Charlie Haas defeats Shelton Benjamin, which makes him a two-time Intercontinental Champion, and Shelton Benjamin a four-time IC Title holder.

Also at Survivor Series: The Highlanders, Ken Doane & Mike Mondo defeat Lance Cade, Trevor Murdoch, Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth in a Survivor Series Elimination Match. This leads to The Highlanders failing to end Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch's undefeated tag team streak, but Ken Doane & Mike Mondo do, winning the World Tag Team Championship for the second time.

So the key feuds for RAW's tag team division would be:

-The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch for the World Tag Team Championship
-Ken Doane & Mike Mondo vs. Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth
-The Hardy Boyz vs. MNM vs. The World's Greatest Tag Team for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

You can really get by on old tag teams thrown back together, which is why I think they should create some new tag teams as well. Ken Doane & Mike Mondo probably qualify. I think Val Venis should team with someone. He's a veteran, and he can help break a new guy into the business. As a tag team member, you can use Val Venis' abilities, but give a younger guy the rub as well. Anyone from Rob Conway to Nick Dinsmore would be a great partner for Venis, but maybe someone like Harry Smith would be best? The guy has a huge pedigree behind him, but pushing him to the top too fast could back-fire.

Stick him with Venis, and have Val play the "mentor" to Smith, despite the fact Harry feels he doesn't need one, as he has been learning from the legends his entire life. Maybe bring up the fact that Val Venis actually defeated Davey Boy Smith for the European Championship? Have Smith get himself beaten down a lot, but Val runs out to provide back-up. Eventually Venis gets a big head, and Smith and he feud heading into a PPV sometime.

Just stick Rob Conway with Nick Dinsmore, call them The Lords of the Ring, and just show their OVW stuff before their matches. They own the footage, and Vince apparently doesn't like connecting the WWE with OVW, because it makes them look "old-school", but putting Rob Conway and Nick Dinsmore (just drop Eugene, they've missed too many opportunities to explain it away). Just point out they have won some ridiculous number of Tag Team Championships with each other, and with other partners.

So RAW's Tag Team Division ultimately looks like:

-Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
-The Highlanders
-Ken Doane & Mike Mondo
-Johnny Jeter & Nick Nemeth
-The Hardy Boyz
-MNM
-The World's Greatest Tag Team
-Val Venis & Harry Smith
-The Lords of the Ring

I'll get around to SmackDown! a bit later.cool stuff Alieniod.:y: :yes: :cool:

Caged Heat18
09-03-2006, 01:25 AM
It would be a pretty good division. I like it and I am interested in what you have to say for Smackdown, since they already a little better starting point than Raw.

Mr. Nerfect
09-03-2006, 02:33 AM
You've already got Paul London & Brian Kendrick, The Pit Bulls and KC James & Idol Stevens on SmackDown!. The easiest and most obvious addition to the division, is that of The Royal Knights.

Next week on SmackDown!, The Pit Bulls and The Teacher's Pets are facing off to decide the #1 Contender's to the WWE Tag Team Championship. Paul London & Brian Kendrick are on commentary. The Pit Bulls are playing the babyfaces in the match, and Jamie Noble gets the hot tag, and all Hell breaks loose. All four men are brawling in the ring, and all of a sudden, Paul London & Brian Kendrick enter with steel chairs, and take out all four men. They cut a promo about how they are sick and tired of being assaulted. They respect Theodore Long, and the order he is trying to instill on SmackDown!, but they don't need it, they thrive on chaos and competition. They say they will defend the belts against any team at any time.

Basically we get Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. KC James & Idol Stevens vs. The Pit Bulls vs. The Royal Knights confirmed for No Mercy. London & Kendrick retain by pinning The Pit Bulls, and then The Gymini attack London & Kendrick on their way out.

The Mexicools should be put back together. Super Crazy nor Psicosis has anything more meaningful to do. Throw them in a series with The Pit Bulls.

The other team I'd add to the division is one I can see being called "Team Trademark". Don't ask me why. The Spirit Squad has just disbanded on RAW, and Mitch has taken the opportunity to come over to SmackDown!. He starts calling himself "The Mitch" and starts teaming with "The Miz". The two prove how obnoxious they are when they share with us the naming of their tag team. Their initials are "TM" and "TM", and "TM" is short for "Trademark", so they're going to be "Team Trademark, Hoorah!". Basically they are the team every wants to see get beaten up at all times.

If the WWE hires Grand Master Sexay, again, SmackDown! is the place for him. Too Cool can be another face team added to the ranks. If not, just keep Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki together as the job team.

So, SmackDown!'s Tag Team Division consists of:

-Paul London & Brian Kendrick
-The Royal Knights
-The Pit Bulls
-KC James & Idol Stevens
-The Mexicools
-Too Cool/Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki
-The Gymini
-Team Trademark

You may as well do a tag team tournament.

Oh, and by the way: RAW will likely also get Cryme Time in the near-future.

Skippord
09-03-2006, 02:59 AM
Alienoid :love:

Impact!
09-03-2006, 03:10 AM
IMO the WWE has to large a roster. Ideally the roster (imo) should look like this:

RAW 32 Wrestlers (The roster will be taken down to 29 With the departures of Lita, Trish, HBK)

Main Eventers:
Edge(c)
John Cena
Triple H
Shawn Micheals
Randy Orton

Intercontinental Contenders:
Johnny Nitro(c)
Jeff Hardy
Shelton Benjamin
Matt Hardy
Harry Smith
Carlito (In between ME and IC divisions)
Umaga (see Carlito)
Kane (see Carlito)
Ric Flair (see Carlito)

Tag:
Highlanders
TNT
Kenny + Mikey
Johnny + Nicky
Haas + Masters
Hardy Boys (Matt over to RAW) (Semi Active Tag Team)
Venis + Conway

Womans:
Lita(c) (soon to leave)
Trish (soon to leave)
Victoria
Mickie James
Beth
Jillian (Move to RAW)
Melina
Jazz(From ECW)

Fire:
Viscera
Candice Michelle
Torrie
Hacksaw
Snitsky ( :'( )

Move:
Maria (To ECW)
Nick Dinsmore (To OVW, then to SD to redebut)

Smackdown: 27 Wrestlers

Main Eventers:
Booker T(c)
Batista
Chris Benoit
Undertaker

US:
Ken Kennedy(c) (Heading Toward ME Push)
Bobby Lashley (See Kennedy)
Finlay
Regal
Gregory Helms
Rey Mysterio
Nick Dinsmore (From RAW)

Cruiser:
Vito
Simon Dean
Mitch (From RAW)

Tag
Mexicools (reunite)(Can also compete for CW)
London + Kendrick (Can also compete for CW)
Finlay + Regal (Semi Active)
Pitbulls (Can also compete for CW)
Funaki + S2H (Can also compete for CW)
FBI (move from ECW) (Can also compete for CW)

Womans:
Krystal
Ashley
Trinity (Move from ECW)

Fire:
The Gymini
Tatanka
Sylvan
Mark Henry
Boogyman
Miz
McCool

Move:
Khali (To OVW to train)

ECW: (If they can get 2 hours) 27 Wrestlers

Main Event:
Big Show
RVD
Sabu
Sandman

TV:
CM Punk
Test
Mike Knox
Tommy Dreamer
Idol Stevens (From SD)
K.C. James (From SD)
Matt Striker
Joey Mercury(From SD)
Danny Doring

Hardcore:
CW Anderson
Balls Mahony
Kevin Thorn
Terkai (From SD)
Roadkill
Elijah Burke (From SD)
Stevie Richards
Al Snow
Hardcore Holly
Bashams

Woman:
Maria
Arial
Kelly Kelly

Fire:
Justin Credible

A Third title might need to be brought in for ECW (Although stupid, a Hardcore title wouldn't be to bad an idea. That way they can interest people with the ECW old school No DQ matches, while still keeping other matches with WWE Rules.)

In the end the three brands would have similar sized rosters, as well as more clearly defined divisions. The only divison that would seem weak would be the CW, but with some of the SD Tag teams competing in that it would still remain fairly strong.

And now it's time for me to explain a few things:
- Spirit Squad break up (basically the same as what Alienoid said) Mitch is caught in the middle and instead of taking sides, he departs to SD to try a singles career.

- Masters + Haas: Now this one is the one I'll probably get the most crap for, but they have a similar look now (kinda) Masters imo just looks like a more buff Haas (If Haas cut his hair). This was basically a way to help Masters improve, but also get both to have something to do (Without taking Shelton from the IC div, and not keeping Haas with Big Vis)

- Conway & Venis: Just make Conway Venis's apprentice, IMO it could work pretty well. Conway seems to have the look for it.

Helms, Mysterio, Dinsmore: They all would be a good fit for the US division. Helms imo needs to get away from the CW division, make him a goofy babyface again and he could go far. Mysterio should look strong, but should never be put near the World title again, and Dinsmore could be Benoit 06.

- Vito can either stay with his crossdressing ways, or he can rejoin the FBI. Doesn't bother me either way.

The following would be fired:
Justin Credible (ECW)
The Gymini
Tatanka
Sylvan
Mark Henry
Boogyman
Miz
McCool
Viscera
Candice Michelle
Torrie
Hacksaw
Snitsky ( :'( )

Any Questions, oppinions, so forth would be appreciated.

Skippord
09-03-2006, 03:37 AM
That was good Impact!

Petethegeekstreet
09-03-2006, 03:48 AM
I'm pretty confident that fixing the tag divisions is an urban legend.

Blitz
09-03-2006, 03:49 AM
I'm pretty confident that the tag division is an urban legend.

Impact!
09-03-2006, 04:55 AM
That was good Impact!

Impact!
09-03-2006, 04:55 AM
I'd rep you Skip, but I have to spread some rep around :p

Skippord
09-03-2006, 05:46 AM
I'll be waiting patiently by my rep sheet

Londoner
09-03-2006, 06:04 AM
Some nice postrs here by Alienoid and Impact, I agree with Impact that rosters need to be larger, but alienoid did a damn good job of working with what we have now. I could easily see all that happening, which means it wont happen cause the WWE doesn't want to focus on the tag division, as The One said.

Impact!
09-03-2006, 08:14 AM
Figure I may as well elaborate on my idea from before and lay out some fueds to work with.

RAW

To start off with I'll just say this moves on from the PPV after Unforgiven.

Main Event fueds:

At Unforgiven John Cena defeats Edge in a TLC Keeping his place on RAW. The next night on RAW Edge is furious and wants a rematch. Vince though decides that Edge has had enough chances, and that he needs to prove that he really is worthy of another shot.

Later in the night we have another DX V McMahons segment. DX are in the ring berating Vince and Shane, when Edge attacks from out of the crowd. He spears boths members of DX and then attacks HBK with a chair (This lets HBK take the time off he needs). Edge walks up the ramp after the attack and looks at Vince and says something like Hows this for proof. During the same RAW Orton and Cena have a 1 V 1 match for the title. During the match the ref gets knocked down and Carlito comes out to the ring to attack Orton. Carlito grabs a chair and swings at Orton, Orton manages to duck though, and the chair hits Cena. Carlito looks shocked and receives an RKO for his trouble. Cena then slowely gets up and is also hit with an RKO, as well as a second for good measure. 1 2 3 we have a new champ.

This one week sets up two new main event fueds in Edge V HHH (which can also continue the DX McMahon fued with HBK and the McMahons doing the non wrestling roles. HHH in retaliation to Edge taking out HBK can take out Lita). As well as a three way fued between Orton, Carlito and Cena, which would hopefully help Orton recover abit of heat, and help get Carlito into the ME.

Midcard:

At Unforgiven Kane defeats Umaga via DQ, taking out Estrada and making the Samoan Wrecking Machine back off. On RAW the next night we see Kane and Umaga fighting backstage. The entire roster runs in to stop them fighting (I mean literally everyone) This helps put over how dangerous these two are. Later in the night Umaga comes out for a match, but before it can get underway Kane comes out and chases down the SWM. They brawl into the backstage area again, and then into the car park. During the brawl we see an injured Estrada sneak up behind Kane. Umage turns Kane around and Estrada hits him with a tire iron. Umaga then picks Kane up and throws him into a limosine, while Estrada opens the hood and sets up some rags (or sumthin) in the gastank and sticking out of the gas tank. Estrada then lights the rags and Together with Umaga run like hell. The limo explodes with Kane trapped inside.

At Unforgiven Jeff Hardy defeats Nitro by DQ when Milena interferes. On RAW we discover that Shelton Benamin is getting a shot at the IC title. During the match Melina throws the IC title into the ring then jumps up on the apron to distract the ref. Out of the crowd comes Jazz, Jazz pulls Melina off the apron and knocks her down. In the ring Nitro looks on in shock, Jazz points behind him and Nitro turns around, walking into a T-Bone from Shelton. 1 2 3 New IC Champ. Jazz Slides into the ring and raises SHelton's hand.

Also during RAW Flair comes out and does his usual 16 time world champ wooo thing. He then says Mick Foley was nothing compared to him, and nobody alive ever was or will be. British Bulldogs or Bret Harts music hits and out comes Harry Smith. Smith does a short promo about how Bret Hart, and
The British Bulldog were twice as good as Flair blah blah blah. Now Flair's just an old has been riding his moderate success of his past. Smith goes down to the ring, takes Flair down on the mat, hits him a few times and leaves the ring smugly, leaving Flair to fume.

This then sets up three fueds:

Kane V Umaga - The next week Umaga and Estrada come out and proclaim they have finally done what all others have failed at doing. Getting rid of Kane. Week after Umaga comes out for a match and BOOM Kane's Old_School music hits and out comes Kane Mask and all. Monster V Monster fued right there

Nitro w/ Melina V Shelton w/ Jazz: The next week Shelton and Jazz can say something along the lines of Black is back or whatever. We can then have some title swapping between Nitro and Shelton, as well as some mixed tag matches and things like that.

Smith V Flair: This one will basically introduce Smith to the WWE Audience, Smith obviously would go over quite well. A possible promo (video taped) with Harry and Bret Hart berating Flair would be insanely good for Smith.

Tag:

Spirit Squad defend the titles against the Highlanders, TNT, and a new team in Haas and Masters at Unforgiven. Master Haas (Kinda sounds like Monster hoss doesnt it) end up getting the win going over TNT. SS then break up leading to Mitch going to SD, while Kenny and Mikey fued with Johnny and Nicky. (I'm just gonna go with what Alienoid said, because that was gold).

The next night on RAW Master Haas await there first opponents when the Hardy Boys music hits and the crowd erupts. The Hardy's and Master Haas go back and forth, with the Hardy's looking like they're about to pick up the win. All of a sudden Val Venis's music hits and out comes Val. Val has a mic and says that the Hardy's and Master Haas may think they're pretty hot. But nothing gets the woman going like The big Valbowski. While all four wrestlers are distracted Rob Conway slides into the ring and hits all four witha chair. Conway then joins Val on the ramp and proclaims that Venis and Conway are to hot to handle, and that they are Porn Entertainers: Rob and Val ( PERV )

This then sets up the following fueds:

Master Haas V PERV V Hardy Boyz: This can finish with a TLC Match at Survivor series.

SS Breakup: The fued can continue through to Survivor series where an SS Match can be held. The SS match can just be a rip off of Ultimate X. This fued will be mainly used to give each wrestler his own identity to help get them over.

Highlanders & TNT Can be used as filler talent until the two fueds are done, then can move in and fued with the other teams.

Womans:

Beth, Victoria, and Mickie can fued over the womans belt for a while. Not sure what to do with them.

Well ok I got to here and CBF doing anymore atm. I might get round to doing SD and ECW tomorrow or something. We shall see.

St. Jimmy
09-03-2006, 05:59 PM
fu‧tile  /ˈfyutl, ˈfyutaɪl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fyoot-l, fyoo-tahyl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. incapable of producing any result; ineffective; useless; not successful: Attempting to force-feed the sick horse was futile.
2. trifling; frivolous; unimportant.
[Origin: 1545–55; < L fūtilis, futtilis easily broken, vain, worthless, equiv. to fūt- (akin to fundere to pour, melt) + -ilis -ile]

—Related forms
fu‧tile‧ly, adverb
fu‧tile‧ness, noun

—Synonyms 1. See useless.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source new!
fu·tile (fytl, fytl) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "Futile" [P]
adj.

1. Having no useful result.
2. Trifling and frivolous; idle: the futile years after her artistic peak.

srnrew
09-05-2006, 01:36 AM
Well with London/Kendrick and The Pitbulls, might as well bring the
the CRUISERWEIGHT TAG-TEAM TITLES like they had in WCW.