PDA

View Full Version : Kane vs Kane

Dorkchop
09-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Why was this dropped so quickly with NO closeur? I heard Vince wasn't happy with a segement or two.

From what I know about the story:

* some big dude dressed as Kane came out and kicked Kane's ass a couple of times on Raw
* Kane mentioned how he knew this guy
* fake Kane beat Kane at a PPV
* Kane came out on Raw (I think a day or a week after the PPV) and chokeslammed the crap out of fake Kane.
* Kane threw fake Kane out of the building, taking his mask back, and said "I believe this belongs to me"
* It was never mentioned again

Out of curiosity, am I missing something? I'm pretty sure this is exactly what happened. Any real info about this would be greatly appreciated. I'm just curious about the sudden drop of this story.

OverTaker
09-11-2006, 02:32 PM
After that, one thing happened. Kane was in the ring and the lights went out once again. Cue the red lights. The mask appeared on the screen and a voice said "It would never be over." He'll never forget or something like that. Kane just stood there puzzeled.

As for why it never was brought up again, I don't know.

Kane Knight
09-11-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm pretty sure it was dropped because it sucked. The lame fake Kane killed it for me. And I'm talking from the perspective of suspending disbelief to accept that some dumb fuck can make a move more powerful bydancing.

Hanso Amore
09-11-2006, 04:40 PM
I'm pretty sure it was dropped because it sucked. The lame fake Kane killed it for me. And I'm talking from the perspective of suspending disbelief to accept that some dumb fuck can make a move more powerful bydancing.

So you mean all the dancing I do before opening a jar of pickles doesnt help?

Chavo Classic
09-15-2006, 09:04 AM
So much for rumours Kane was retiring too :nono:

owenbrown
09-15-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm pretty sure it was dropped because it sucked.

M-A-G
09-16-2006, 01:29 AM
They needed the guy who was playing the fake Kane back in development. The whole get-up was all for the purpose of promoting "See No Evil" anyway.

M-A-G
09-16-2006, 01:29 AM
But what the hell kind of a name is "The Freakin' Deacon"???