PDA

View Full Version : RAW 2 (xbox)

Purgatory
02-10-2004, 12:20 PM
WTF!!!!!!! They didn't put Matt Hardy's music in!!:mad: They also modified Victoria's and they're using Lita's older theme!!!!! Bastards!

However, the Create a Character is awesome. You can alter lighting, Pyro effects (I wish you could alter the color), burn songs from a CD and use them in the Entrances (got the Undertakers old theme in their now, just need to unlock more outfits and shit)..it's pretty extensive. Though, the Champs not walking to the ring carrying their belts is a let down....Seems to me they could have at least included this. Otherwise, it isn't a bad game.

Kane Knight
02-10-2004, 02:40 PM
How's the game engine?

Ninti the Mad
02-10-2004, 06:19 PM
The game engine is a poor man's No Mercy.

I rented it for a friend and trie dit out. It's not really all that fun to play.

I guess the good thing would be the season mode. You have a meter for spirit and popularity and all that. You can also interfere in matches, steal from wrestlers, attack them in the back, manipulate them, and a couple other ones.

But, overall, it feels like I am trying too hard to try and control the wrestler. Very uncomfortable so I would give it a rental at best.

Vega
02-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Music in the game doesn't matter at all since you can upload you own stuff and put it on there.

Overall, It's good.

DS
02-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Better then Raw and not as good as a veteran wrestling series. Wasn't terrible but not pleasing.

Purgatory
02-11-2004, 11:33 AM
The game engine is a poor man's No Mercy.

I rented it for a friend and trie dit out. It's not really all that fun to play.

I guess the good thing would be the season mode. You have a meter for spirit and popularity and all that. You can also interfere in matches, steal from wrestlers, attack them in the back, manipulate them, and a couple other ones.

But, overall, it feels like I am trying too hard to try and control the wrestler. Very uncomfortable so I would give it a rental at best.

:y: Also, you havce to mash the hell out of the buttons to kick out. By the third pin attempt, my fingers are too tired to bother trying to kicking out:-\

Kane Knight
02-11-2004, 05:12 PM
:y: Also, you havce to mash the hell out of the buttons to kick out. By the third pin attempt, my fingers are too tired to bother trying to kicking out:-\

Ouch. sounds painful.

Deceit
02-12-2004, 12:52 AM
Worst ****ing "next-gen" wrestling game.

Wrestlemania X9 for gamecube is the best out, IMO.

Ninti the Mad
02-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Worst ****ing "next-gen" wrestling game.

Wrestlemania X9 for gamecube is the best out, IMO.

No. The new Smackdown is. It has way more options and the grappling system is slowly coming together.