PDA

View Full Version : NFL-Week 2 Predictions-9/16/06

Crippla
09-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Well I did very shitty with my picks last week with 7 losses but I'm hoping to do better this week. It's always hard the first couple of weeks because you haven't sen much of the team play in reg. season. I'm gonna do the same thing as I did last week by typing the team I think will win and give the score for the Monday Night Game.

Sunday Games
Oakland @ Baltimore- I'll take Baltimore. Oakland still looks like shit and Baltimore has really improved as they shutout Tampa Bay 27-0

Houston @ Indianapolis- Indy. Do I really have to explain why?

Cleveland @ Cincinnati- Cinci.

Buffalo @ Miami- Buffalo. Miami didn't look great last week and Buffalo surprised me a little but this was a tough pick.

Detroit @ Chicago- I'll take Chicago.

Carolina @ Minnesota- Carolina. I know they lost last week but I still think they're a good team.

NY Giants @ Philadelphia- Giants.

Tampa Bay @ Atlanta- Atlanta will win. Tampa Bay really proved me wrong the way they played last week.

New Orleans @ Green Bay- I'm taking N.O. I have lost all faith in the Packers and Kris P's team surprised me with a win last week.

St. Louis @ San Francisco- I'll take St. Louis in the battle of shitty teams.

Arizona @ Seattle- Arizona won and Seattle played a close game last week but I'm still going with Seattle.

New England @ NY Jets- I got to go with my team, the Pats.:) I think they will play a lot better than last week and Brady will be more focused though this will probably be a close game.

Tennessee @ San Diego- Chargers.

Kansas City @ Denver- Another tough game but I have to go with KC.

Washington @ Dallas- Dallas...

Monday Night Game

Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville- really tough game, both teams looked alright last week but I took Pittsburgh 27-21

Those are my picks this week. I don't think their bad though I took a few questionable teams but we'll see. A lot of them were tough this week, I just hope I do better than last week.

RoXer
09-16-2006, 11:18 PM
NO ONE CARES

Crippla
09-16-2006, 11:20 PM
It doesn't matter if anyone cares RoXer, that's the point of these forums you asshole.

D Mac
09-17-2006, 02:42 PM
Kansas City @ Denver- Another tough game but I have to go with KC.

LOL I sure hope so because if they lose I'll blame it on you. :rant:

Crippla
09-17-2006, 03:15 PM
I'm not the Chiefs fan and just because I'm not good with picking teams doesn't mean all teams I picked will lose. LOL. The only one losing right now for me is the Giants who are getting anal raped by Philly.

Skippord
09-17-2006, 07:58 PM
LOL I sure hope so because if they lose I'll blame it on you. :rant:
:kiss:

ClockShot
09-17-2006, 08:07 PM
I think the Madden curse will kick in on Shawn Alexander.