09-19-2006, 12:08 PM
I think you suck worse

Xero
09-19-2006, 12:12 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/500171_s.jpg

Kane Knight
09-19-2006, 12:14 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g122/sandman3g/Wrestling/500171_s.jpg

Foly sux 2 4 siding wit edge catfish sux!

JH
09-19-2006, 12:34 PM
i'll actually answer the dumbasses question

edge is the fucking man right now
look what he did last night
in 30 seconds time he got the fans to boo him and cheer cena and he did it on his own

Schoenauer
09-19-2006, 12:47 PM
in 30 seconds time the writers got the fans to boo him and cheer cena.
In my opinion, Edge has proven himself worthy of the main event.

St. Jimmy
09-19-2006, 03:36 PM
In my opinion, Edge has proven himself worthy of the main event.

:y:

Kane Knight
09-19-2006, 03:43 PM
i'll actually answer the dumbasses question

edge is the fucking man right now
look what he did last night
in 30 seconds time he got the fans to boo him and cheer cena and he did it on his own

He played the national card. Anyone can get heat that way. You're basically applauding him for doing what any jobber could do.

Caged Heat18
09-19-2006, 03:50 PM
I like Edge. I think he has done a great job with the title, and wished he would have kept it. He was a fresh main eventer, and very deserving of his spot.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Okay, I'm sure you can guess who this is too. From here on out, I'm deleting any topic/posts you make where you are a dumb fucking idiot. Being a dumb fucking idiot includeds typing in caps, and spelling you "u.' Understood dipshit?

Just John
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
yeh i like egde wat is ur point? :?:

Kane Knight
09-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Okay, I'm sure you can guess who this is too. From here on out, I'm deleting any topic/posts you make where you are a dumb fucking idiot. Being a dumb fucking idiot includeds typing in caps, and spelling you "u.' Understood dipshit?

im srry. :wave:

What Would Kevin Do?
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
Moving on. Edge is pretty damn awesome on the mic when he's given the chance to be. Cheap heat or not, he did turn the crowd.

What Would Kevin Do?
09-19-2006, 03:56 PM
im srry. :wave:

U betr b.

Kane Knight
09-19-2006, 03:58 PM
Moving on. Edge is pretty damn awesome on the mic when he's given the chance to be. Cheap heat or not, he did turn the crowd.

I didn't argue he failed to turn the crowd. I argued that this was not a significant accomplishment given what he said. People marked out for the fucking Patriot after all. People turned on a stable of Anti-American midcarders. Mocking Quebeccers is not an accomplishment, nor is getting them to boo you.

Xero
09-19-2006, 03:59 PM
u dnt tink dat stf iz coo? =<):~()

Destor
09-19-2006, 04:00 PM
He played the national card. Anyone can get heat that way. You're basically applauding him for doing what any jobber could do.I am supporter of cheap heat. Getting over is what matters. It wont put him in the runnings for the greatest of all time, but if it works you might as well go for it.

Crippla
09-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Edge is great and I'm not even gonna go into it for this n00b who is probably Vermaat.

Kane Knight
09-19-2006, 04:08 PM
I am supporter of cheap heat. Getting over is what matters. It wont put him in the runnings for the greatest of all time, but if it works you might as well go for it.

It still works. But, AGAIN, that's not what I'm arguing against.

.44 Magdalene
09-19-2006, 04:20 PM
Edge is alright, I guess. I'm not into his gimmick (or lack thereof), and Lita annoys the living fuck out of me. I think he'd be a more credible character over all if he ditched the redhead. He doesn't need Lita's whore heat, he should be trying to get his own heel attention. He shouldn't have Lita helping him cheat to win matches, either--I understand that he's a heel and that's what heels do, but not every fucking heel needs to look like a helpless little girl in need of saving every single match. He's good on the mic, but he again lacks a really decent gimmick, so it always seems like he doesn't have anything to say...and this fued is getting tired as hell.

Over all, though, I like him better than Randy Orton or most of the other RAW folks who'd probably be in this position if Edge wasn't.

.44 Magdalene
09-19-2006, 04:22 PM
That, and his spear is getting pretty gay...but I recall that already being discussed in another thread.

Skippord
09-19-2006, 04:31 PM
If I didnt I would now

Xero
09-19-2006, 04:35 PM
That, and his spear is getting pretty gay...but I recall that already being discussed in another thread.
Yeah, it's basically a clothesline now.

Skippord
09-19-2006, 04:39 PM
I would like for Edge to go back to finishing matches with The Educution or the Edgucator

Mr. Nerfect
09-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Edge pretty much carried the TLC Match, and his bump at the end got fans to cheer him. Like it or not, Edge is giving himself to this feud, and people are marking out for him getting destroyed. Add this to his entertaining stint as a tag team wrestler, and his upper mid-card babyface run in 2001/2002, and you have yourself a guy who has proven he can do it all. I think a heel turn for Cena and a face turn for Edge would be awesome, but I doubt the WWE would/could pull it off.

Edge should be entertaining again. Have him Spear Lita, and just basically toss her to the side. Have him cut promos which basically shit all over the Chain Gang. Just have him play the role of a smark in the main event. That's kind of the role he played with Christian, only they were Canadian surfies. Go back to that. Will it get Edge cheered? Probably. But if Cena then turns heel, it will keep hm from getting cheered, which is what is important if they ever want John Cena to be the torch bearer of the WWE.

His current act may be stale, but Edge definately knows how to play crowds, and he has definately evolved into a main eventer. He no longer needs to be around great wrestlers for inspiration, he knows how to carry now. And yes, his old SmackDown! finishing moves would work fantastically if he brought them back. Even get him to use the Downward Spiral on occasion.

So yeah, I'd turn Edge face in the near-future. Have him Spear Lita, and basically tell the world he doesn't need a dirty slut by his side. John Cena basically turns into an arrogant ass, who doesn't think he should defend the Championship anywhere but PPVs. Give him Cryme Tyme as bodyguards (Shad Gaspard used to serve as a bodyguard for 50 Cent, so it would kind of fit). Have him cut really bad raps, which Edge parodies, etc. This feud could really evolve to the point where Edge can win the Royal Rumble and challenge John Cena at WrestleMania 23 for the WWE Championship in the main event.

Cena's real future in the business is as the top heel. He just looks heelish, the way he is built fits the heel guidelines. Turning him heel as soon as possible is great move, and Edge has proven he can play the face role even better than he can the heel role.

slextremely
09-19-2006, 08:39 PM
edge is probably in my top 5 current wrestlers on wwe.
i think he's the man...

Destor
09-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Cena wont turn heel till after the movie. The movie is the whole reason for the superman push, they aren't going to end so close to the end of their two years booking strategy.

ron the dial
09-19-2006, 09:14 PM
When does the Marine come out? I'm sure it's soon. After the "hype" around the movie dies down, keeping Cena a face is no longer necessary. I don't think that we're too far away from a Cena heel turn. And finally, things can get interesting.

V
09-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Edge pretty much carried the TLC Match, and his bump at the end got fans to cheer him. Like it or not, Edge is giving himself to this feud, and people are marking out for him getting destroyed. Add this to his entertaining stint as a tag team wrestler, and his upper mid-card babyface run in 2001/2002, and you have yourself a guy who has proven he can do it all. I think a heel turn for Cena and a face turn for Edge would be awesome, but I doubt the WWE would/could pull it off.

Edge should be entertaining again. Have him Spear Lita, and just basically toss her to the side. Have him cut promos which basically shit all over the Chain Gang. Just have him play the role of a smark in the main event. That's kind of the role he played with Christian, only they were Canadian surfies. Go back to that. Will it get Edge cheered? Probably. But if Cena then turns heel, it will keep hm from getting cheered, which is what is important if they ever want John Cena to be the torch bearer of the WWE.

His current act may be stale, but Edge definately knows how to play crowds, and he has definately evolved into a main eventer. He no longer needs to be around great wrestlers for inspiration, he knows how to carry now. And yes, his old SmackDown! finishing moves would work fantastically if he brought them back. Even get him to use the Downward Spiral on occasion.

So yeah, I'd turn Edge face in the near-future. Have him Spear Lita, and basically tell the world he doesn't need a dirty slut by his side. John Cena basically turns into an arrogant ass, who doesn't think he should defend the Championship anywhere but PPVs. Give him Cryme Tyme as bodyguards (Shad Gaspard used to serve as a bodyguard for 50 Cent, so it would kind of fit). Have him cut really bad raps, which Edge parodies, etc. This feud could really evolve to the point where Edge can win the Royal Rumble and challenge John Cena at WrestleMania 23 for the WWE Championship in the main event.

Cena's real future in the business is as the top heel. He just looks heelish, the way he is built fits the heel guidelines. Turning him heel as soon as possible is great move, and Edge has proven he can play the face role even better than he can the heel role.
jeez dude, you're still at it? I'll never know how you keep this up

Mr. Nerfect
09-20-2006, 02:25 AM
jeez dude, you're still at it? I'll never know how you keep this up

Regular booster injections of DOUG BASHAM.

I think The Marine would be a great way to turn Cena heel. The movie will probably do OK. As much as I hate to say it, probably better than Kane's, because of Cena's push in the WWE, and because of "The Terminator and X-Files Guy" being in it. Kane's movie had a bunch of unknowns. Once the movie is a success, have John Cena talk about how he played us, and is now moving on to bigger and better things. Have him show up to RAW in a limousine, with his entouage, etc (this would be a great role for the discarded members of The Spirit Squad once Kenny and Johnny get their respective pushes out of it). Cena basically acts like a giant movie star, because he had one decent hit.

Then, for the love of God, do not turn him face ever again. Cena's a great guy, but Superman pushes suck ass.

Impact!
09-20-2006, 07:56 AM
Everyone who keeps saying Edge should get rid of Lita you have no idea what you're on about. If she goes Cena will have no more jokes to use in his promos :roll: :shifty:

Pinnacle Charisma
09-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Edge is the second best heel in the wwe at the moment behind King Booker.

That says something about Edge's ability but it says more about the state of the wwe

Jaton
09-20-2006, 10:12 AM
WWKD, I love you.

Stickman
09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I have zero interest in watching the marine. It looks like a basic dime a dozen war movie

Destor
09-20-2006, 01:25 PM
My wife is making me go see it. Pray for me. :(

TerranRich
09-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Remember, kids: It is much easier to make people hate you than it is to get them to love you. Edge can get booed whenever he damn well pleases, because it's just naturally easier. But Cena? Pfft, good luck.

Shadow
09-20-2006, 09:49 PM
My wife is making me go see it. Pray for me. :(

...When the hell did you get married?

DrA
09-20-2006, 09:51 PM
I believe that The Edge is a rather nifty person myself.

Destor
09-21-2006, 09:56 AM
...When the hell did you get married?Forever ago.

Mr. JL
09-21-2006, 10:15 AM
Edge is the best heel in the business today.

The funny thing is I hated watching him in 2004 and the most part of 2005. I thought he sucked back in those days, and to be fair he was just coming off neck surgery and a bunch of other injuries.

The Show Off
09-23-2006, 01:47 AM
I believe that The Edge is a rather nifty person myself.

Yeah U2 kicks ass.

YOUR Hero
09-24-2006, 12:17 PM
Edge>internet posters

Kane Knight
09-24-2006, 12:35 PM
Edge>internet posters

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/3/3f/200px-Time.jpgThis inanimate Carbon Rod > Internet posters.

YOUR Hero
09-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Rod! Rod! Rod!

roxiann
09-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Edge is a good wrestler, well at least his better than john cena