PDA

View Full Version : An idea for Edge. Alienoid, this is you..

Jaton
09-20-2006, 10:18 AM
I think after Lita is gone, or even before then, Edge should turn face and join DX. I think the Rated R Superstar character would really blend in well with DX, and it could easily get him over as a face. I think this character is not only suited well for a face run, but he just sucks as an angry heel. He should stick to being cocky/funny as a heel.

And, John Cena needs a heel run, and they could continue the feud with a nice double turn. Alienoid, plot out a scenario for me.

Kane Knight
09-20-2006, 01:22 PM
EDGE PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!

Stickman
09-20-2006, 03:14 PM
I actually thought for some reason that during the main event on Raw, Edge wasn't going to get in the ring with anybody other than Cena. Then while DX destroys Cade and Murdoch Edge is left along in the ring. Only for DX to turn on Cena and welcome Edge to DX. Edge, HHH, HBK as a heel faction could be gold.

Crippla
09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
I agree about Edge being a cocky/funny heel is better which is what he should be not a face. I don't particularly find him bad right now in fact I'm enjoying him though. I think he should remain a heel whether it be an angry heel or a cocky heel for a while.

Y2Jeremy
09-20-2006, 03:28 PM
Whatever they do, Edge must remain a heel. His appeal is so limited that a face turn may make him lose all credibility. If it took fucking over Hardy to get him noticed by the fans, how would he survive without a scandal to turn him back if the face thing fails. Would he turn on DX? Who would care? I dont know...maybe Im wrong.

Stickman
09-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Whatever they do, Edge must remain a heel. His appeal is so limited that a face turn may make him lose all credibility. If it took fucking over Hardy to get him noticed by the fans, how would he survive without a scandal to turn him back if the face thing fails. Would he turn on DX? Who would care? I dont know...maybe Im wrong.

I dont' think Hardy had anything to do with Edge getting over. Jobbers really dont' put anybody over.

Y2Jeremy
09-20-2006, 03:47 PM
Not so much Hardy, as screwing Lita which fucked over Hardy, which got Edge much needed attention as a serious heel. Matt himself does not have the credibility to put someone over.

Scott Delaney
09-20-2006, 04:40 PM
I think after Lita is gone, or even before then, Edge should turn face and join DX.

You're a fucking idiot.

Edge in DX?!? haha, that's rich.

DX was basically brought back for nostalgic purposes. If anyone else joins DX, it will be old members. The only outside members, would be the outsiders themselves (Hall, Nash).

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2006, 02:42 AM
I'd have Edge win back the WWE Championship with help from Triple H and Shawn Michaels. If you want Edge in DX, don't offer too many explanations, just have it happen.

Next week, Edge cashes in his rematch clause for the WWE Championship and Triple H & Shawn Michaels face Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. The referee is knocked down during the tag team match, and Edge runs out with a steel chair, goes to hit Shawn Michaels, but hits Lance Cade instead. 1-2-3. DX wins.

The main event has Edge tapping in the STFU, but the referee is out again. Lita gets involved, and tries to hit a Litacanrana on Cena, but gets Edge instead. Basically the WWE puts Cena over as superman. Anyway, DX runs in, takes out Cena, Edge pins, and John Cena's third WWE Title reign comes to an end after just 8 days. DX and Edge pose in the ring.

John Cena is pissed off, of course, and demands an explanation from DX the following week. Triple H and Shawn Michaels just say that they don't like Cena stealing their thunder. Lance Cade is pissed off that Edge hit him with a steel chair, and thinks it is deliberate. Trevor Murdoch is still an Edge associate, though. Edge says he will give Lance Cade a WWE Title shot as an apology for hitting him with a steel chair. Murdoch wants a title shot as well, now. Edge offers to make it a Triple Threat Match. Basically, it is a set-up, and Edge and Cade beat-down Trevor Murdoch. Edge pins him to retain the title. DX come out with a battered and bloodied John Cena. They roll him into the ring, and Edge and Cade knock Cena around a bit. Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Edge and Lance Cade stand tall.

It is revealed that Lance Cade was trained to wrestle by Shawn Michaels, and that he is now a DX member. Edge is apparently still solo, though, and the only reason Edge is in DX, is because Triple H wants a title shot, and he believes he can beat Edge. Jonathan Coachman makes Lance Cade vs. Trevor Murdoch for Cyber Sunday, as well as Edge vs. Triple H/Shawn Michaels (fans choose) for the WWE Championship. The man that doesn't get elected into the WWE Championship match will face John Cena.

At Cyber Sunday, let's just say that Triple H gets to face Edge, whilst Shawn Michaels faces John Cena. HBK defeats John Cena via disqualification, when Cena wraps a steel chair around the skull of Shawn Michaels. This allows Michaels to take some time off. Lance Cade defeats Trevor Murdoch with some Sweet Chin Music. Triple H defeats Edge with the Pedigree to win the WWE Championship. Lita joins DX in this match. Triple H then gives Lita the Pedigree immediately after.

The next night, Lita begs Edge to take her back. Edge basically Spears the shit out of her (wrestling move-wise, not the other one), and vowes to win back the WWE Championship. Triple H wants John Cena's blood for what he did to Shawn Michaels. We get Triple H vs. John Cena confirmed for Survivor Series in the main event, for the WWE Championship. Edge leads a team against Lance Cade. Edge gets Trevor Murdoch and some other guys. I have no clue who could be on DX's team. Anyway, Edge goes over in that match pretty strong.

In the main event, John Cena gets Triple H in the STFU, but Hunter refuses to tap. Vince McMahon comes out, tells the referee to "ring the bell", and we get another screwjob.

So basically, as things stand right now, here are how things are set out:

Faces:
Triple H
Shawn Michaels (Injured)
Lance Cade

Tweeners:
Edge (wants the WWE Championship back, has dumped Lita, hates DX after temporarily setting up an alliance with them, hates Cena)
Trevor Murdoch (Edge's bitch)

Heels:
John Cena (WWE Champion)

New Year's Revolution comes around, and we get an Elimination Chamber: John Cena vs. Edge vs. Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Carlito vs. Kane for the WWE Championship. Because he sold out to Vince McMahon, John Cena is last in, and Triple H is first in. Helmsley starts with Kane, as punishment. Triple H survives, and Carlito gets in. The two double-team Kane. The Big Red Machine keeps fighting, but Randy Orton gets buzzed in, and Kane is once again overwhelmed. Triple H uses a sledgehammer passed in to him by Lance Cade to knock Kane down for the count.

Mr McMahon announces that if Triple H uses the sledgehammer, or the Pedigree from now on, he is eliminated. Due to this, Randy Orton is able to hit an RKO on Triple H with almost no trouble, to secure the pinfall over the DX member. Edge comes in, and goes straight to work on Randy Orton with Carlito. John Cena then joins the fray, and Edge and Cena brawl off. Carlito manages to hit the Backcracker on Orton, and pins him to eliminate the youngest World Champion of all-time. Carlito doesn't last much longer, as brass knuckles knock him down, and an STFU is slapped on Carlito. Vince McMahon barks at the referee, and tells him to eliminate Carlito. The STFU is sort of like an "instant win" hold for John Cena now he's sold out to Vince.

Edge is the only guy left, and Cena has busted him up pretty bad. He goes for the F-U, and then teases the STFU, but Triple H and a returning Shawn Michaels beat the crap out of Vince. DX breaks into the Chamber, and stares down Cena. They then beat the crap out of him. Edge then locks Cena in an STFU on his own, and Cena taps. Edge wins his fourth WWE Championship. Edgeis holding the WWE Title, as Triple H and Shawn Michaels look down at Cena. They then offer Edge their hands, but Edge doesn't accept. Instead he does the crotch chop, which DX like, and they pose in the ring together.

I'd then have Edge and DX go their own way, but Edge is now kind of face-ish, while being on good terms with DX. He owes them two of his WWE Championship reigns, and he agrees to face Triple H and Shawn Michaels in the near-future. Maybe even as soon as WrestleMania? Edge vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a Fatal Fourway Match for the WWE Championship. This can lead to Edge kind of retreating back to his heelish ways.

I kind of confused myself in there. But basically, Edge ended up with Lance Cade in DX, then he didn't, then he did, then he didn't. :wtf:

Jaton
09-21-2006, 06:54 AM
:love:

D Mac
09-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Alienoid is still the man.

Skippord
09-23-2006, 11:33 PM
If they actually did that I would get married to Alienoid

RVDmark
09-24-2006, 03:19 PM
If they actually did that I would get married to Alienoid

If it happens we may hold you to that. :)