09-20-2006, 10:47 AM
** No comments from you until you learn to type**

WWKD? Loves you too.

St. Jimmy
09-20-2006, 10:48 AM
i dun tink hees us good as CENA.

Destor
09-20-2006, 10:50 AM
I think Punk has everything necessary to be a major player in professional wrestling, where ever he is. Though, up until this point he hasn't shown his true potential in the ECW ring.

St. Jimmy
09-20-2006, 10:53 AM
I think Punk has everything necessary to be a major player in professional wrestling, where ever he is. Though, up until this point he hasn't shown his true potential in the ECW ring.

You can't take this sock-mcgee seriously, you'll only encourage him.

DESTOR is MAKE IT or BREAK IT.

Destor
09-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Sock or no sock he asked a legitimate question.

Destor
09-20-2006, 10:56 AM
He wants to be flammed. You're playing right into his hand.

St. Jimmy
09-20-2006, 10:57 AM
U is not a replacement for You, but alas that's your opinion.

I think punk is definatly an asset to ECW. I don't really like him gimmick/lifestyle, but to each his own. He's decent in the ring, but I think he would definatly be better used on a real program (Raw) with the way the midcard is aspiring.

Better Than You
09-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Punk. CM Punk. I cant speak higher on the guy. I've loved him since I first saw him in the IWA: Mid-South when my dad took me down there. They guy has so much potential, and looks like unlike so many others he's actually going to cash in on it. He was decent in TNA, despite them waiting him as Ravens lackey, but he was phenomenal in ROH with his feud with Raven. It's crazy how one company can get it so wrong, and yet the other can just do no wrong. In ECW Punk has been on fire, they have clearly picked him to be their golden boy, and as I stated in the ETW of CM Punk, he is the social commentary that Raven was for the Original ECW. His star is very bright.

Kane Knight
09-20-2006, 01:01 PM

I agree.

Stickman
09-20-2006, 01:15 PM
Having only seen him on WWECW I really dont' know what his future is like. All the matches so far have been following the same formula of a 3 minute match. I'd like to see him go 10+ before I form an opinion.

Mr. JL
09-20-2006, 06:29 PM
I think all the smarks who've come on the message boards over past couple of years claiming CM Punk is JESUS CHRIST reincarnated, has kind of ruined him for me.

Like, I've seen a whole whack of his matches in ROH, his feud with Raven and now in the WWE: ECW, but I'm not sold. He's good, but I do not believe he's worth all this hype that he has gotten from the internet community.

I'll keep an open mind though as now I can see his stuff more regularly.

.44 Magdalene
09-20-2006, 08:06 PM
I like him. He needs more time and a real feud.

ron the dial
09-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Punk will be a huge star one day if WWE doesn't write his character into a corner. He works so well as a face, but the moment he becomes a heel will be what truly sells him. His ECW in-ring work and promo time have been enough for fans to take a liking to him, so I can't wait to see how many more fans he gains when given a proper feud and mic time. To sum up, Punk is the best young prospect in wrestling, bar none.

M-A-G
09-21-2006, 12:11 AM
I'm the only one who doesn't think he is all that and a bag of tortilla chips. Good for ECW but nothing more.

Mr. Nerfect
09-21-2006, 12:16 AM
I think he's really good. One of the most charismatic guys I've ever seen in the WWE. He can make them money.

Kane Knight
09-21-2006, 01:01 AM
I think all the smarks who've come on the message boards over past couple of years claiming CM Punk is JESUS CHRIST reincarnated, has kind of ruined him for me.

Like, I've seen a whole whack of his matches in ROH, his feud with Raven and now in the WWE: ECW, but I'm not sold. He's good, but I do not believe he's worth all this hype that he has gotten from the internet community.

I'll keep an open mind though as now I can see his stuff more regularly.

That's my problem in a nutshell. People advertised him as the second coming, and nothing I've seen of his indy days or WWECW has convinced me he can ever live u p to the hype.

It's really tiresome to see people gush like that.

I mean, he's solid, but so's Val Venis. He'll probably go places, but the same could be said for Terkay.

The rest is just a massive crush like game nerds for anyone dark and mopey...

Jaton
09-21-2006, 07:00 AM
Man, I'm starting to look more forward to WWKDs edits of moronic posts than all of the flames for them. You're taking away my light!

What Would Kevin Do?
09-21-2006, 07:14 AM
Man, now there is pressure for me to make good edits... Shit.

Oddly enough, only one person has realized they can go back and change the edits....

Also, I really need banning power.

Jaton
09-21-2006, 07:29 AM
You do. Let's lobby the powers that be.

The Naitch
09-25-2006, 07:51 PM
Just take a sip of Inno's semen

Rammsteinmad
09-26-2006, 01:55 AM
I like him, but I've never seen a PROPER match... so he definitly needs a proper fued with someone who isn't Shannon Moore.

Innovator
09-26-2006, 09:22 AM
ECW Punk is like TNA Joe, it's only a sample of what they can do.

TerranRich
09-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Man, fuck CM Punk. COMPTON!