PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Park Boys: The Movie

weather vane
09-25-2006, 02:55 AM
http://www.tpbmovie.com/

On October 6 THE TRAILER PARK BOYS are out of jail and in a movie!

Kicked out from jail days before the guard/inmate ball hockey final, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles return to Sunnyvale trailer park with a plan for The Big Dirty, the largest heist of their long criminal history: a dimwitted scheme to steal vast quantities of change – since it’s untraceable.

Meanwhile, Ricky is pondering taking his relationship with longtime girlfriend Lucy to the next level when he discovers that Lucy has some newly enhanced anatomy and a job at the Gentleman’s Club. Later, visiting the club, Julian meets and falls for the beautiful featured dancer Wanda and the Boys have their first encounter with Sonny, the dangerous owner of the club.

As the day of the Big Dirty approaches, The Boys train less-than-able assistants Cory and Trevor. But before their plan can succeed, they will have to outrun helicopters, survive shootouts and face down drunken Trailer Park Supervisor Mr. Lahey and his cheeseburger-loving assistant Randy in a deadly game of Sunnyvale Chicken.

TRAILER PARK BOYS THE MOVIE: the greatest crime from the smallest minds is only in theatres on October 6.

Music provided by J-Roc and crew.

Cat Show by Bubbles.

-------------------------------------

Who is as pumped as I am?

Blitz
09-25-2006, 03:04 AM
I've never watched an episode of Trailer Park BOys, but the trailers are pretty funny.

toxic rooster
09-25-2006, 09:05 AM
OMG NO WAY, THEY MADE A MOVIE?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

RP
09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm sure Larry the Cable guy is in this peice of shit.

weather vane
09-25-2006, 05:25 PM
I'm sure he isn't.

Ol Dirty Dastard
09-25-2006, 06:32 PM
I'm sure Larry the Cable guy is in this peice of shit.

ahaha you're a huge dipshit.

Triple A
09-25-2006, 06:50 PM
I've seen like two episodes of this a few years ago and I dunno. I think I didn't "get it" maybe. NEED TO GIVE IT ANOTHER SHOT.

YOUR Hero
09-26-2006, 09:52 AM
That show is awesomely absurd, I love it.

Blue Demon
09-26-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing it :love:

Triple A
09-26-2006, 03:39 PM
SOMEONE RECOMMEND A SICK EPISODE I should watch.

weather vane
09-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Propane, Propane or If You Love Something, Set If Free.

You MAY miss a few jokes cause you havn't watched it from the start. If you don't "get it" from these episodes then you may never get it.

I would recommend watching it from season one on. I didn't really find it too funny at first. It just got better and better, the little subtle things are what will get you.

KleptoKlown
09-27-2006, 01:32 AM
Conkey episode
Steve French episode.

AdrianM
10-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Julian: "Knock-knock."

Lahey: "Who's there?"

Julian: "Go fuck yourself."

Love TPB...bet the movie won't come to Australia tho :(

weather vane
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM