PDA

View Full Version : The TV show 24 3rd season spoilers

Splaya
02-11-2004, 12:50 AM
With them all back in the US now, what do you guys think is going to happen now? How is the cliffhanger going to start in 2 weeks.

The CyNick
02-11-2004, 01:55 AM
I was thinking maybe Nina gets taken back to CTU, and then Kim confronts Nina wherever she is being held, and pulls a gun on her. However, Nina somehow turns it around, and holds Kim hostage.

You gotta figure Kim will do something dumb, its her thing.

Obviously some stuff will happen with the dude Amador was talking to on the phone. CTU will probably try to hunt him down.

Kim and Chase will have some issues, like since when does Chase have a kid? and who is the momma?

Palmer might be in some hot water, I'm sure Sherry will get tied to the Miliken death (hidden security camera or something). This could be bad for David, because now there have been two deaths in less than 12 hours somehow involving people that are close to him.

AareDub
02-11-2004, 10:51 AM
Now that they are back in LA I hopt Palmer gets involved with the happenings at CTU a little more. I think we're like at the halfway point now (or very close to it) and Palmer has had very little to do with the main plot of this season.

The teaser for next week showed some confrontation between Jack and Ryan Chapelle because of Jack's drug use. Chapelle is a pretty big rule freak and he has never really seemed to like Jack so there will probably be a big story there.

Nina is sure to cause some more trouble, she probably will hold Kim hostage at some point. However, thinking long term, I think Nina might kill Jack at the end of the season. Just a crazy prediction though.

loopydate
02-11-2004, 11:17 AM
I think Nina might kill Jack at the end of the season. Just a crazy prediction though.

I kinda thought one of the Salazars was going to do it in the finale during some big shoot-out. I think Jack's out in the next season or two, because it's going to get harder and harder to suspend disbelief and think that this one guy could have so many BAD days.

The CyNick
02-11-2004, 12:07 PM
I kinda thought one of the Salazars was going to do it in the finale during some big shoot-out. I think Jack's out in the next season or two, because it's going to get harder and harder to suspend disbelief and think that this one guy could have so many BAD days.

The thing is though, I dont see the show being successful without Kiefer, he's so damn good in that role that it would be tough to lose him. However, I did read an interview with him where he said he would be willing to kill of the Jack character for the sake of keeping people on their toes. I think the writers are good enough to come up with new material without Kief, say based around Chase's character. But, I maintain killing off Jack would do more harm than good.

I dont think its all that unlikely that he's had so many 'bad days'. I mean, he had one bad day, then had about a year off, and then have another couple of years of normalcy before he's had another bad day, so its really not that unlikely. I mean you look at other shows, and people are having 'bad days' (maybe not as bad as Jack but still) every week.

Splaya
02-11-2004, 11:25 PM
what they should do is kill him off. But do it in a manner where somehow he is brought back from the dead. I'm not thinking wrestling here at all. Remember in Mission Impossible 2 when the agent made his face and put it on that other guy. Well that's how i would do it. Possibly in 2 seasons have chase and kim get held hostage the week before the season Finale. (Jack should be killed at the beginning of this season i think)

*Announcer: Next week on the season finale of 24. You saw Chase and Kim get held hostage. Now the race begins to free them. The person that will free them will be someone from their past. *show kim's face as she has a look of bewilderment on her face*

The announcer announces that and some video is shown, "CTU trying to find them, Chase and Kim trying to escape, then only Jack's back is shown and the look on Kim's face."

Boondock Saint
02-12-2004, 01:13 AM
what they should do is kill him off. But do it in a manner where somehow he is brought back from the dead. I'm not thinking wrestling here at all. Remember in Mission Impossible 2 when the agent made his face and put it on that other guy. Well that's how i would do it. Possibly in 2 seasons have chase and kim get held hostage the week before the season Finale. (Jack should be killed at the beginning of this season i think)

*Announcer: Next week on the season finale of 24. You saw Chase and Kim get held hostage. Now the race begins to free them. The person that will free them will be someone from their past. *show kim's face as she has a look of bewilderment on her face*

The announcer announces that and some video is shown, "CTU trying to find them, Chase and Kim trying to escape, then only Jack's back is shown and the look on Kim's face."

:|

AareDub
02-12-2004, 12:53 PM
I don't necessarily think it would be good to kill him off, its just something I expect to happen. I read that Kiefer doesn't want to be on the show next season, so the only logical thing to do would be to kill him off. Even if he retired or whatever they'd just call him back up, so that wouldn't work.

I guess that would leave Chase as the next star of the show, however I've also read things talking about introducing new characters like Jack's brothers. Possibly agents from a different branch of CTU located somewhere else or something. Who knows, the writers of the show are crazy, so you never really know what's next.

Loose Cannon
02-12-2004, 12:53 PM
The thing is though, I dont see the show being successful without Kiefer, he's so damn good in that role that it would be tough to lose him. However, I did read an interview with him where he said he would be willing to kill of the Jack character for the sake of keeping people on their toes. I think the writers are good enough to come up with new material without Kief, say based around Chase's character. But, I maintain killing off Jack would do more harm than good.

I dont think its all that unlikely that he's had so many 'bad days'. I mean, he had one bad day, then had about a year off, and then have another couple of years of normalcy before he's had another bad day, so its really not that unlikely. I mean you look at other shows, and people are having 'bad days' (maybe not as bad as Jack but still) every week.

Yeah that's the thing about killing off Jack, which I read numerous times that hes gonna go very soon, in that Kiefer is phenomenal in that role and I don't really see anyone replacing him. We've gotten used to the Jack character that people will probably tune out when a new lead shows up. The Jack character is one of a kind. I mean, I don't want anyone else trying to duplicate that lead character.

Boondock Saint
02-12-2004, 03:14 PM
Yeah that's the thing about killing off Jack, which I read numerous times that hes gonna go very soon, in that Kiefer is phenomenal in that role and I don't really see anyone replacing him. We've gotten used to the Jack character that people will probably tune out when a new lead shows up. The Jack character is one of a kind. I mean, I don't want anyone else trying to duplicate that lead character.

:y:

I would most likely keep watching anyways, or at least give it a shot. But Kiefer is the man, hands down.

The CyNick
02-12-2004, 03:55 PM
I would give it a chance as well, because I think the writers are good enough to keep the show entertaining, but I just think Jack makes the show 100 times better.

I know that Kief now has an executive producer role on the show, so I dont think he's looking to get out, it just might be a deal wheer he doesn't want the show to get stale.

Splaya
02-13-2004, 10:54 AM
The way they ended the last episode with Kim finding out about Chase's kid was so good. I'm telling you this week will setup for the following week's cliffhanger ending before they take off for March and then come back for the final 9 episodes. What do you think the cliffhanger will be? I'll think that he will sell the virus but something will happen that will cause major panic (maybe a few drops of the virus being released into the water supply of LA or something along those lines)

The CyNick
02-14-2004, 05:44 PM
The way they ended the last episode with Kim finding out about Chase's kid was so good. I'm telling you this week will setup for the following week's cliffhanger ending before they take off for March and then come back for the final 9 episodes. What do you think the cliffhanger will be? I'll think that he will sell the virus but something will happen that will cause major panic (maybe a few drops of the virus being released into the water supply of LA or something along those lines)

Maybe Nina is the mother of the baby

Splaya
02-15-2004, 01:51 AM
Maybe Nina is the mother of the baby

That would ****ing blow my mind.

loopydate
02-17-2004, 09:49 PM
RE: Nina's...escape from torture.

Goddamn. That was sick.

Loose Cannon
02-17-2004, 10:02 PM
YESSSSSSSSS. Jack Rules. Finally she's done.

Boondock Saint
02-17-2004, 10:05 PM
FINALLY WOOOOOOO. He finally Popped that bitch

Splaya
02-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Yeah but now is he going to be arrested and charged with murder?? Remember like CyNick stated, Next week's episode will be the last for four weeks. Which means some major swerve angle is gonna go down.

The CyNick
02-18-2004, 10:36 AM
He should face some dicipline, because when he shot her the first time she was still alive, and could have been used to get information. However, his hatred for her clouded his judgment and he killed her. Chances are it will play into the whole drug addiction thing, but you know Jack he'll still be on the case somehow.

I was kinda sad to see the Nina story die. There are a lot of unresolved issues with her, like Tony asked why did she do all the stuff she did? I was a huge fan of her character, she was an awesome evil charcater and she will be missed. But, I guess after 3 seasons they had to close the book on that chapter of Jack's life.

Got no clue where everything is headed now, guess we'll just have to wait and see. Next week should be interesting to see how they leave things off. I guess we'll finallly find out who wants to unleash a deadly virus in LA, maybe it will get released by next week. And why no traitors in CTU, I mean come on, there has to be one, Chase? Chloe? Anyone?

Boondock Saint
02-18-2004, 01:59 PM
That's what I love about this show. It brings you on a rollercoaster ride. High up, calms you down for a few episodes, brings you all the way up again, calms you down. This is some of the best writing on TV today.

As long as this baby thing does not get too soap opera-ish, maybe stays on the same path it is, Kim and Chase raise it. The end. That works for me.

AareDub
02-20-2004, 09:22 AM
I finally got to see the new episode this morning, it was pretty good. The fact that Nina is dead now kinda makes me believe even more that Jack will die towards the end of this season. I don't think the show would've worked if Nina was around and Jack was not. Now that she's gone, I think it's safe to kill Jack (theorhetically). Maybe a new villian character will come in and kill Jack and then Chase will have a main villian to hunt down for killing his partner.

Somebody mentioned double agents in CTU. I've been wondering for a few weeks what happened to Gael? Now they have that guy from Office Space in there, he seems to have taken Gael's place or something. I guess when they didn't need him for the phone calls anymore they let him go home? Maybe I missed something.

Splaya
02-25-2004, 01:40 PM
24 last night was the shit, hands down. The way they played it up for all the drama in March is huge.

Another thing i figured I would point out: The place where they let the virus out, isn't that the same hotel where President Palmer is at???

Boondock Saint
02-25-2004, 03:00 PM
I finally got to see the new episode this morning, it was pretty good. The fact that Nina is dead now kinda makes me believe even more that Jack will die towards the end of this season. I don't think the show would've worked if Nina was around and Jack was not. Now that she's gone, I think it's safe to kill Jack (theorhetically). Maybe a new villian character will come in and kill Jack and then Chase will have a main villian to hunt down for killing his partner.

Somebody mentioned double agents in CTU. I've been wondering for a few weeks what happened to Gael? Now they have that guy from Office Space in there, he seems to have taken Gael's place or something. I guess when they didn't need him for the phone calls anymore they let him go home? Maybe I missed something.

Gael was in last nights episode actually. Indeed he was.

I dunno if they will kill Jack. He did say that he will prolly be going to rehab, so that may be an excuse to take him off the show if he is indeed not doing it anymore. I think the show winning the Golden Globe this year will convince him to stay on. Hopefully .

AareDub
02-25-2004, 06:27 PM
Gael was in last nights episode actually. Indeed he was.

I dunno if they will kill Jack. He did say that he will prolly be going to rehab, so that may be an excuse to take him off the show if he is indeed not doing it anymore. I think the show winning the Golden Globe this year will convince him to stay on. Hopefully .

Yea I was surprised to see him last night. Sucks to be him though :lol:

The CyNick
02-25-2004, 10:21 PM
24 last night was the shit, hands down. The way they played it up for all the drama in March is huge.

Another thing i figured I would point out: The place where they let the virus out, isn't that the same hotel where President Palmer is at???

Someone else brought this idea up to me. As I was watching it, I never thought of that angle, but yeah that would make a lot of sense. They always try to tie the President storyline with whatever Jack is doing, so this would be an awesome way to do that.

I loved how they ended the episode last night, what a killer way to leave us all hanging for 5 weeks. Good thing Sopranos is starting soon, otherwise I'd be thinking about 24 too much.

Looks like gayel is dead, and maybe Michelle too, although I have a feeling she might pull through.

I also loved Jack's little conversation with Kim. The way he just sat there and lied to her with a straight face is what really makes Jack Jack.

Cant waith for 03/30

Splaya
02-26-2004, 10:44 AM
Wait i was half asleep with my gf at the time, how did he lie to her face?

The CyNick
02-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Wait i was half asleep with my gf at the time, how did he lie to her face?

She asked jack in refernce to him killing Nina, "you had to do it, didn't you?", Jack looks up at her dead in the eyes and says "yeah" (as only Jack says "yeah"). It was really funny and intense at the same time.

Splaya
02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Hell yeah. Jack is the shit.

I just hope he goes to rehab and they bring him back late next season instead of killing him off :(

The CyNick
02-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Hell yeah. Jack is the shit.

I just hope he goes to rehab and they bring him back late next season instead of killing him off :(

keep in mind they can always have another time lapse between the end of Season 3 and the beginning of Season 4. That time could have been used for Jack to go to rehab.

AareDub
02-26-2004, 06:48 PM
I think they should make it look like he dies at the end of this one, but don't really show a dead body or anything. You probably see where I'm going with this. Then he could be revealed as the villian of the next season towards the end. That way he still gets the shock factor of dying this season, and doesn't have a full filming schedule for next season either. Just an idea though.

Maybe he could "die" in one of those situations where somebody like Tony or Chase has to choose between saving Jack or saving the city (or whatever) and Jack ends up getting screwed. This sounded better in my head lol, I'll stop typing now.

Splaya
02-27-2004, 12:14 AM
I think they should make it look like he dies at the end of this one, but don't really show a dead body or anything. You probably see where I'm going with this. Then he could be revealed as the villian of the next season towards the end. That way he still gets the shock factor of dying this season, and doesn't have a full filming schedule for next season either. Just an idea though.

Maybe he could "die" in one of those situations where somebody like Tony or Chase has to choose between saving Jack or saving the city (or whatever) and Jack ends up getting screwed. This sounded better in my head lol, I'll stop typing now.

No, I get what your saying. And I think it would be ratings gold. It would symbolize almost what happened in Goldeneye. Bond turns his back on Alec and screws him over only to have Alec come back and almost destroy London. Jack would actually do it this time, turn on America and CTU and help out some country. Maybe Iraq, or Russia. Save the city or Save Jack. They shoot Jack but only shoot him in the leg. After that he is almost brain washed and the end of next season sees him possibly assasinating Palmer. (seems out there but that would fully make him a bad guy, or the heel)

AareDub
02-27-2004, 12:45 AM
No, I get what your saying. And I think it would be ratings gold. It would symbolize almost what happened in Goldeneye. Bond turns his back on Alec and screws him over only to have Alec come back and almost destroy London. Jack would actually do it this time, turn on America and CTU and help out some country. Maybe Iraq, or Russia. Save the city or Save Jack. They shoot Jack but only shoot him in the leg. After that he is almost brain washed and the end of next season sees him possibly assasinating Palmer. (seems out there but that would fully make him a bad guy, or the heel)

Yea, I had to force myself not to call it a heel turn :lol:

Splaya
02-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Well I'm wrestling all the time so I think in face turns and heel turns. Right now in life I am the face .

Loose Cannon
03-30-2004, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone that 24 is back on tonight.

loopydate
03-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Going to a movie tonight, but the VCR is set. Can't wait to get back so I can watch it.

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 08:59 PM
WOOOOO. Can't wait

OssMan
03-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Does the 3rd season start tonight?

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 09:22 PM
It started in October...

Boondock Saint
03-30-2004, 10:08 PM
Anyone else wanna punch this bad guy in the face? He's so eviiiiil. I love it. This show kicks incredible amounts of ass.

Splaya
03-30-2004, 11:23 PM
Tonight's episode gave me goosebumps like the whole night. It was F'N awesome.

Loose Cannon
03-31-2004, 04:35 PM
YEAH, the show kicked ass last night. You know what's funny though. When Jack handcuffed the guy to the pipe in the begginning yesterday, I was like "Jack's dum, he's just going to get away." Then I was like, "Jack's smarter then that." Sure enough, he gets away, but Jack wanted him to because they planted a tracking device on him. Once again Jack Bower is twenty five steps ahead of me.

loopydate
03-31-2004, 07:20 PM
YEAH, the show kicked ass last night. You know what's funny though. When Jack handcuffed the guy to the pipe in the begginning yesterday, I was like "Jack's dum, he's just going to get away." Then I was like, "Jack's smarter then that." Sure enough, he gets away, but Jack wanted him to because they planted a tracking device on him. Once again Jack Bower is twenty five steps ahead of me.

Except he didn't see what he was running to.

KABOOM!

Oh, and wtf is up with the "Graphic Violence" warning at the beginning. So a guy gets shot in the back! Big whoop. The most graphic part of it was when everybody started to show the effects of the virus. [/RANT]

Yeah, fantastic episode last night. I feel so bad for Gael. Especially with as much passion as I was devoting to loathing him at the beginning of the season. :D

I know I've said it before, but I truly believe that "24" is the finest show on TV right now. The writing and the acting are fantastic. I can't wait for the next eight hour/weeks.

loopydate
04-13-2004, 10:02 PM
DAMNED BUSH!!!

I WANT MY F</>UCKING JACK FIX!!!

:rant:

Boondock Saint
04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Yeah, it sucks. But for those who don't know, tonight's episode of 24 will air this Sunday night at 9.

loopydate
04-14-2004, 02:03 AM
Yeah, it sucks. But for those who don't know, tonight's episode of 24 will air this Sunday night at 9.

I didn't know. Thanks!

Loose Cannon
04-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Oh man Boondock, you're a savior. I had no clue it was airing Sunday. Thanks a lot. Looks like I'll be doing a lot of back and forth channel switching between 24 and Sopranos.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Hey did anybody catch this on Sunday? I missed it and I need someone to fill me in.

Ry
04-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Brief rundown from Sunday -
- Suicide Pills were distrubted at the hotel
- Some guy left the hotel a few hours before while the hotel was already containmated with the virus.
- They thought they teased that they found Saunders through a phoneline in a LA apartment, but he wasn't there.
- Jack killed Ryan Chappelle to fullfil Saunders demand from the last episode after they couldn't find Saunders within the hour.

Boondock Saint
04-20-2004, 04:17 PM
SICKKKK EPISODE. Can't wait for tonight.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2004, 04:47 PM
Brief rundown from Sunday -
- Suicide Pills were distrubted at the hotel
- Some guy left the hotel a few hours before while the hotel was already containmated with the virus.
- They thought they teased that they found Saunders through a phoneline in a LA apartment, but he wasn't there.
- Jack killed Ryan Chappelle to fullfil Saunders demand from the last episode after they couldn't find Saunders within the hour.

Oh are you fk'n serious? Jack kills Chappelle and I miss it. WTF. Anyway, thanks a lot for the update.

loopydate
04-20-2004, 04:54 PM
I don't know how much more of this I can take. Every week, I get so worked up over what's going on..."24" is going to be the death of me.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2004, 05:03 PM
I know, I find myself answering phones by just simply replying "Bower" when someone calls. The show has taken over me.

OssMan
04-20-2004, 08:30 PM
I only started watching about three episodes ago, and the first episode, and I'm actually following what's going on without any confusion. But I also watched the whole first season so I have an idea what the show is like. UYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

loopydate
04-20-2004, 11:03 PM
I know, I find myself answering phones by just simply replying "Bower" when someone calls. The show has taken over me.

I wish my phone had that "Doot-doot-DOOT-doot" chirp.

Also...WTF with tonight's episode? Why is it always Kim? Why couldn't Saunders have a 6'9" Korean daughter or something. It's always ****ing Kim.

Loose Cannon
04-20-2004, 11:09 PM
yeah Kim again lol. And WTF, you think she would learn by now not to trust ANYBODY. But no, the guy comes up to her and is like, "Hey I need some help." and she's like, "SURE...let me just walk right back into the middle of this isle away from the camera so you can hold a gun to my face." WTF KIM you assclown.

loopydate
04-20-2004, 11:12 PM
And also "You scream, I'll kill you." What would happen if she just kneed him in the balls? She wouldn't need to scream, and I think he might lose his grip on the gun.

Stupid terrorists. Stupid Kim. Stupid floropope.

Whoops, a little "Simpsons" snuck in there.

loopydate
04-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Uh-oh. Don't look now, LC, but I made a "24" reference on the RAW thread...a day late.

Loose Cannon
04-21-2004, 12:24 AM
Kim at age 7 working with Jack to try and stop a local "stranger"

Jack: Alright Kim, listen to me, a red van is going to drive around the corner in 5 minutes. The guy in the van is going to try and lure you into the van by saying he has candy. What I want you to........

KIM: But Dad, I want to go play.........

Jack: Kim, NOT NOW. Listen to me. Ok hunny, when the guy calls you over and offers candy, I want you to accept it and get into the van when he says to. I'll be monitoring your every move with this device. When your in the van, I want you press this button and I'll come and nab him.

Kim: Where will you be daddy?

Jack: I'll be behind that blue mailbox two blocks away. OK hunny, you can do this. Everything will be alright. Just whatever you do, DON'T LET HIM BRING YOU ANYWHERE AWAY FROM THE VAN. I won't be able to monitor you if you get to far away.

Kim: OK, I can do this.

**Jack goes behind the mailbox.

***Van pulls around the corner.

Guy from VAN: Hey little girl, you want some candy?

Kim: Sure, where is it?

Guy from Van: I've got it in the back of my van.

Kim: Ok, well get it.

Guy from Van: Here come with me and we'll both have some candy.

***Guy opens Van

Kim: Where's the candy?

Guy from van: Oh you know what, I gave the candy to my friend who's behind that tree over there.. down the block. You're going to have to go over there if you want the candy.

***Friend waves at Kim.

Kim: But my dad said I can't go that far.

Guy from Van: Dad?......Oh well, I talked to your dad just before and he said it would be fine.

Kim: Oh really, OK then.

****Kim runs to the friend behind the tree one block away. She drops her monitor on the way. She gets to the tree, but the friend isn't there.

***Kim wanders around for a 3 minute closeup and the friend jumps out of the bushes to capture her. Guy from Van pulls up and his friend gets in with Kim and they drive away.

Jack: KIM...KIM...KIM...DAMMIT

****Jack gies into the middle of the street and holds a gun up to the driver of the on coming car.

Jack: Move Over Now.

Driver: BUT BUT.......

Jack: Now!!!!!!!

***Jack drives the car 80 miles an hour to catch the Van. Tells driver of the car to take the wheel.

***Jack jumps on to the top of the Van's hood and Fires two shots killing both guys inside the van.

***Van is about to crash into a store.

***Jack gets inside Van just in time to hit the breaks right before the Van goes through a store window.

Jack: You Ok, Hunny.
Kim....Yeah...I think so.
Jack: Alright, i gotta get back to CTU.

END OF SCENE.

loopydate
04-21-2004, 11:02 AM
LOL

I wonder how many pictures in the Bauer family photo album consist of Kim getting in trouble and Jack brandishing a gun.

Sephiroth
04-21-2004, 01:02 PM
:lol: ^

MrMeJW
05-25-2004, 11:08 PM
Well, it's over. The ending kind of sucked. I am a little disapointed right now.

Loose Cannon
05-25-2004, 11:10 PM
YEAH, I thought like there was going to be someone in the back seat saying something like "Did you do it" and Jack would of responded "Yeah" Then the mystery guy would of said "Good" and the season ends. This would of set up a heel turn for Jack. But yeah, I was looking for more of a cliffhanger.

MrMeJW
05-25-2004, 11:17 PM
I was angry they didnt say anything about the outbreak they have of the virus. The guy that left the hotel who was infected went into the drug store where there was a few people who no one knew who they were. CTU said the virus was loose becuase they couldn't ID those shoppers. They only mentioned it once and never came back to it.

Boondock Saint
05-26-2004, 12:17 AM
I thought overall it was pretty good. They said repeatedly that this season ending would not be a cliffhanger so I thought it was wrapped up well enough.

Splaya
05-26-2004, 01:46 AM
There is a minor cliffhanger and that is to whether or not they can save Chase's hand. Absolutely sick scene and 24 proved once again why it is the best show around right now.

Boondock Saint
05-26-2004, 02:19 AM
Well Chase (as well as Tony and Michelle) aren't coming back next season so it isn't much of a cliffhanger.

The CyNick
05-26-2004, 02:54 PM
I was angry they didnt say anything about the outbreak they have of the virus. The guy that left the hotel who was infected went into the drug store where there was a few people who no one knew who they were. CTU said the virus was loose becuase they couldn't ID those shoppers. They only mentioned it once and never came back to it.

They mentioned in one of the episodes that all the people were accounted for, and quarantines were set up to prevent the virus from spreading any further. They didn't make a big deal of it, it was a minor thing, but it was there.

Season finale kicked ass, Jack rules, now I'm sad till January.

loopydate
05-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Great season. A little weak in a couple of eps, but it came on strong at the end. I love the ending, personally. It was the first time in a long time we've seen Jack actually lose control. He always seems to let himself go just far enough to the point where he can still manipulate things to his advantage, but after he left Kim at the hospital and just broke down. Powerful stuff.

The CyNick
05-26-2004, 04:38 PM
Yeah I thought so too. And it was awesome how they let you think okay now he can breakdown, but then 2 seconds later he gets a call to get back to work. Thats pretty much Jack's life in a nutshell.

Boondock Saint
05-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Yeah it was pretty powerful. Screw the nominations, give Kiefer the Emmy NOW.

I also began to think as he was getting into the car that he was gonna shootup. But figured bringing back that story NOW would be dumb.

AareDub
05-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Yeah it was pretty powerful. Screw the nominations, give Kiefer the Emmy NOW.

I also began to think as he was getting into the car that he was gonna shootup. But figured bringing back that story NOW would be dumb.

Yea, that scene reminded me of his addiction too. Amazing how he broke the habit in only 24 hours :lol:

Seriously though, I liked the ending for not being predictable. I was sitting there saying "oh they'll call back, the bomb will be diffused right at the last second." It never crossed my mind that they'd actually cut off his hand. I thought for sure Tony would find some kind of loophole to get out of going to prison. Sucks to be him, I was trying to think of what I would do if I was in the same situation. It's a tough call, but I would've done the same thing, I couldn't just let my wife die.

I honestly think this should've been the last season, I'm not looking forward to the 4th. It's going to need pretty much a whole new cast, it'll be totally different, but just enough the same to feel like its just a cheesy knockoff. It reminds me of Cruel Intentions 2 (and now 3), same characters, similar stories, but too different to be real.