PDA

View Full Version : So what's up with Chris Jericho

The Naitch
09-25-2006, 07:57 PM
Seems like his whole career outside WWE has flopped bad

Last time I saw him was on Celebrity Duets where he got ousted. Sure he was a good loser, but damn, even Stacy Keibler had more success than him

Then I saw him doing those MuchMusic Video On Trial segments. They labelled him as

CHRIS JERICHO
Actor

Then there's Fozzy. What happened to Fozzy? What is the status on them?

So when do you thik Jericho will come crawling back?

Where will he go? TNA? WWE?

The Naitch
09-25-2006, 07:59 PM
or do you see him doing the B-List schtick for a while?

I'd love to see him on The Surreal Life :D

Mr. Aristocrat
09-25-2006, 08:03 PM
Jericho on the Surreal Life would be fuckin awesome. He needs to be placed with who ever was Bozo. The Ass Clown jokes almost write themselves. :D

The Naitch
09-25-2006, 08:06 PM
have Ronald McDonald be on that show too :D

Caged Heat18
09-25-2006, 08:08 PM
I hope he comes back, preferably to the WWE, but if he goes to TNA that would be cool too. As long as I get to be entertained by him, it will be fine.

Poopman
09-25-2006, 10:38 PM
Chris Jericho did poor in wrestling but was funny on the microphone. I enjoyed it when he made his debut with The Rock and the Millenium Countdown thing.

Mr. Nerfect
09-25-2006, 11:02 PM
The WWE probably feels the need to get attention back on them after the Kurt Angle defect. I am sure Vince is offering Jericho so much to return, and Jericho, knowing that his career outside is flopping, can take it and make it look like Vince came crawling back to him, and not the other way around.

Jericho could go to TNA, but I doubt he'd do it. They do have Angle now, and looking at things detached, Jericho in TNA would be awesome, and actually could happen now, but really, if you were a perfectly healthy Jericho, where would you go? Especially considering the WWE has that WWE Films thing going. Jericho can see himself on screen, wrestle, and have a greater chance at being noticed if he signs at Titan Towers.

I honestly believe we'll see Chris Jericho back in the WWE very, very soon.

James Steele
09-26-2006, 12:25 AM
I can only hope.

James Steele
09-26-2006, 12:26 AM
I might start watching TNA again. Kurt Angle really has me interested. I am worried about Kurt Angle not surviving past 2006, but I don't think TNA care about that.

Skippord
09-26-2006, 12:38 AM
Fozzy is working on an album from what I've heard

Fox
09-26-2006, 01:49 AM
Chris Jericho debuted against The Rock.

The Rock left WWE to do movies, and has reached huge levels of success.

Jericho leaves WWE to do movies, TV and music, and has reached ZERO success thus far.

It's not irony, but it's interesting. CJ.... you ain't no Rock.

Rob
09-26-2006, 01:52 PM
Jericho is keeping up with everything but has no desire to comeback.

Juan
09-26-2006, 03:48 PM
Jericho is keeping up with everything but has no desire to comeback.

Did you read his interview with Ashley?

Rob
09-26-2006, 05:09 PM
I meant no desire right now. Have you seen him recently? Most of his muscle mass has gone. It would take some good gym time before it's even considered.

And I don't doubt for a second he is gonna wrestle again.

Mr. Nerfect
09-27-2006, 10:07 AM
I can see him just showing up for an appearance at the RAW Family Reunion. If just for a segment where he says "Welcome to...RAW...is...Jericho!", and then gets cut off by Eric Bischoff (who fired him in storyline terms), and the two further tease nWo returning. Just something the WWE may use to get Jericho to begin craving wrestling, again.

Maybe Edge could have him as his guest on the Cutting Edge? I dunno, I can just see something with Jericho going down.

addy2hotty
09-27-2006, 03:14 PM
I miss the Jeritron 5000 just as much.

Roll the tape monkey's.

Kane Knight
09-27-2006, 05:47 PM
He's been listed as a wrestler recently, with "Celebrity Duets."

I seriously doubt he's going much further than that Sci Fi movie he did in terms of acting. I mean, he may do more, but I think that's probably going to be the peak of his acting career. For all his talent, he's not the Rock, and he's not Austin, and he's not Hogan (Who didn't need acting talent, just his name and a tutu...WHAT?).

Jeritron
09-27-2006, 05:54 PM
I miss the grotesquely expensive Jeritron 5000 too. Jericho was easily the new generations Rowdy Roddy Piper, and had the makings to be Rock,Shawn and Bret in a blender. Its really too bad but all could be reset if he returned. The time off and a big return at a time when they need star power could generate a great run. I could definitely see him working a title fued right away against Edge for the ti