PDA

View Full Version : If you've been to Yankee Stadium

Supreme Olajuwon
09-29-2006, 04:13 PM
How good are the Tier Reserved seats and is it worth $90.00 to buy a ticket to Game 5 of the ALDS that probably won't take place? Your opinions are vital.

Supreme Olajuwon
09-29-2006, 04:15 PM
that's "tickets" in the poll question if you're wondering

Crippla
09-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I've never been to Yankee Stadium but being a Yankees fan, I think it would be worth it for only 90 dollars.

FakeLaser
09-29-2006, 05:18 PM
I've been to Yankee stadium a bunch of times and somehow I have never had to sit in the upper deck. In fact, almost every game I've been to I sat lower level first base side, with the exception of one where I sat in the short porch in right field, I almost caught a Bernie Williams home run. The one game I had tier reserved seats was the game where that beam fell and they played the game at Shea.

But yeah, go. Yankee Stadium is the shit.

Also, where are the seats?

Dragon
09-29-2006, 06:02 PM
I've been to Yankee stadium a bunch of times and somehow I have never had to sit in the upper deck. In fact, almost every game I've been to I sat lower level first base side, with the exception of one where I sat in the short porch in right field, I almost caught a Bernie Williams home run. The one game I had tier reserved seats was the game where that beam fell and they played the game at Shea.

But yeah, go. Yankee Stadium is the shit.

Also, where are the seats?

Yeah, same. Been there a lot and never sat in the Tier seats, mostly the bleachers or the lower levels.

It is the Yankees and the playoffs though so I would get them either way. Might get tickets to one of the games too, not sure how much I want to spend though.

FakeLaser
09-29-2006, 06:23 PM
My friend has probably the best season tickets ever. Right behind home plate, main reserved.

Nervous Ferret
09-29-2006, 11:03 PM
same as FakeRazor, only sat either behind 1st base dugout lower level or in the bleachers. But Yankee Stadium is so sick, it is definitely something you hav to see before they make the new one.

Nervous Ferret
09-29-2006, 11:03 PM
But no, don't buy the tickets because Game 5 won't appen

Jesus Shuttlesworth
09-30-2006, 11:41 PM
I took a piss on Yankee Stadium

Crippla
10-01-2006, 12:16 AM
It's understandable Stima. I mean you're gonna have all this frustration and disappointment for the next 86 years before the Sox win another World Series so do what you can to make yourself feel better about your team.

Loose Cannon
10-01-2006, 10:54 AM
The only time I sat in Tier, I hated it. But is was like 100 degrees in the middle of July. I sat in lower level seats under the covering all the other games though.

But it's Yankees Stadium and the playoffs, so goooo.