PDA

View Full Version : mark henry apreciation thread

ThePegasusKid
10-01-2006, 08:54 AM
We need to appreciate mark henry more. he is so underated and dosent daserve to be hated the way he iz. i mean da guy haz talent, unlike these otha fuckers like kurt angle and chris benoit. henry cuts better promos than any1 i eva seen and he is so ova wit da crowd. im so glad they resigned him he deserves so much money. he is probly da best wrestler since hulk hogan. im calling it now. this guy will carry the compeny on his bak one day and will bcome da biggest draw of all time!!! they really should make him champ when he comes back. please show some apreciation for his davotion to da compeny. MARK HENRY!!!!!

Londoner
10-01-2006, 08:59 AM
I found him entertaining in the end, but he injures too many others for me to be able to appreciate him.

McLegend
10-01-2006, 09:00 AM
STFU CandianCrippla

McLegend
10-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Nah I actually don't care.

Impact!
10-01-2006, 09:12 AM
I appreciate that he's gone. I'd also appreciate it if you fucked off to CanadianCripple

xXSabUXx
10-01-2006, 10:57 AM
:love: Sexual Chocolate Babyyyyyyyyyy! :love:

Blitz
10-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Crippla, you continue to set the idiocy bar intimidatingly high.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-01-2006, 12:21 PM
CC, you post another thread list this again (and I'm not talking about what the thread's about either) or you post under that sock again in this forum, and I'm banning you again. Got it? Good.

Mark Henry himself, if not injury prone, could have been worthwhile.

Schoenauer
10-01-2006, 01:23 PM
We need to appreciate Mark Henry none. He is so stupid and does indeed deserve to be hated the way he is. I mean the guy has NO talent, unlike these other talented sons of bitches, like Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit. Henry cuts shittier promos than The Great Khali and he is a walking injury. Seeing him sign another contract makes me want to kill myself. He's a bad wrestler, just as bad as Hogan. I'm calling it now, this guy will carry the company down the shitter, and won't draw a nickel, just like Lex Luger. They really should release him when he comes back. Please continue to diss Mark Henry and ThePegasusKid as much as you want.
HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW!! :foc: :foc: :foc:

Before you get WWKD'd I made some corrections. You know what's the worst thing about the original post? He could spell appreciate correctly, and the post just went DOWNHILL

Y2Jeremy
10-01-2006, 01:29 PM
Even though the post itself and poster are stupid, I'll humor the observation. Henry really gets alot of underserved heat. He is not bad in the ring, he plays his role, which is a big ass powerhouse. His mic skill improve by leaps and bounds when he came back and they finally used him correctly.

Crippla
10-01-2006, 01:30 PM
ROFL, @ you thinking this was a serious thread.

Crippla
10-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I really can't stand Henry tbh.

Kane Knight
10-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Mark Henry himself, if not injury prone, could have been worthwhile.

He's still overhyped and overloved (Even if he wasn't getting a million a year, he was overpaid for his role in the company), but I otherwise agree.

I used to find him somewhat entertaining. Part of this may simply be that he was impressive in the world of weightlifting. I loved it, even when he screwed up and dropped a weight on his foot, all he did was shout fuck and walk off. That's badass, since he, you know, broke his foot in the process.

It's not Kurt (freakin') Angle badass, but it's still pretty badass.

Y2Jeremy
10-01-2006, 02:01 PM
If he would have fallen down said in Ric Flair fashion, "oh gawd, oh gawd, oh my foot, ahh you bastard, oh gawd", I would be the biggest Mark Henry mark in wrestling.
If they would have given him his current gimmick 10 years ago, he would be a solid draw by now, if not retired already.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-01-2006, 02:20 PM
I remember his match with Rey, where he took th Frogsplash, and then rolled through from the bottom, stood up and picked Rey up and slammed him, and I remember thinking, "Wow, maybe he does have some potential."

The guy looks opposing, and he doesn't have to be quick to be good. He could easily fill a Vader type role (although he'd never be as good as Vader.)

owenbrown
10-01-2006, 04:14 PM
We need to appreciate mark henry more. he is so underated and dosent daserve to be hated the way he iz. i mean da guy haz talent, unlike these otha fuckers like kurt angle and chris benoit. henry cuts better promos than any1 i eva seen and he is so ova wit da crowd. im so glad they resigned him he deserves so much money. he is probly da best wrestler since hulk hogan. im calling it now. this guy will carry the compeny on his bak one day and will bcome da biggest draw of all time!!! they really should make him champ when he comes back. please show some apreciation for his davotion to da compeny. MARK HENRY!!!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HELL NO! :foc:

Fignuts
10-01-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm kind of a Henry mark, tbh.

FaceOfDeath
10-01-2006, 11:59 PM
Mark Henry is a brown pile of shit

Skippord
10-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Fuck Mark Henry

Impact!
10-02-2006, 12:49 AM