PDA

View Full Version : Guess The Poster

Loose Cannon
10-04-2006, 05:21 PM
Maybe they could have him (Knox) play a "Sci-Fi" character? Mike Knox's initials are "MK", which are also the initials for "Mortal Kombat". Could Knox being trying to take over our realm? Almost definately.

If they have Joey Styles scream "Toasty!" whenever someone does something really sweet in one of Knox's matches, and screams "FATTAAALLLITY!!!!!!!!!!" everytime Knox hits his finishing move, Shao Knox will be my favourite wrestler.

Terkay does have a good vibe about him. He's got the wrestling talent (allegedly), and hopefully a match with Lashley will be big bucks down the line

They should have some kind of "King of Kings Tournament". Each King of the Ring Winner gets to compete in a tournament, and if they are unable to compete, they select a replacement to compete for them:

Test (Bret Hart's Replacement) vs. Harry Smith (Owen Hart's Replacement)

Viscera vs. Shelton Benjamin (Stone Cold Steve Austin's Replacement)

Triple H vs. Sylvester Terkay (Ken Shamrock's "Replacement")

Chuck Palumbo (Billy Gunn's "Replacement") vs. Kurt Angle

Edge vs. Bobby Lashley (Brock Lesnar's "Replacement")

King Booker vs. Jerry Lawler (Random "King" Appearance)

-In the finals, Sylvester Terkay defeats Bobby Lashley to become the "King of Kings". Elijah Burke then starts to use Triple H's theme music.

That would be a pretty sweet tournament

Sylvester Terkay = money. In a few months, everyone will be on his bandwagon. He's a big guy with talent. I love Elijah Burke, moreso than I do Terkay, and I think it is kind of shit he doesn't get the opportunity to show his stuff as often, but Terkay equals money, Burke just equals talent. We all know how the WWE usually fucks up talent

Kane Knight
10-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Alienoid?

Jordan
10-04-2006, 06:00 PM
gay dude

.44 Magdalene
10-04-2006, 06:19 PM
...LOL.

Nervous Ferret
10-04-2006, 07:56 PM
yeah come on Loosey Goosey, mad easy one. Alienoid obv.

Also check out our post counts, nearly identical! :love:

Crippla
10-04-2006, 08:03 PM
You're all wrong, the correct name is Alienoid06. So I get it, right?

McLegend
10-04-2006, 08:04 PM
The king of king of the ring tourment is hilarious.

Nervous Ferret
10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
lol

AdrianM
10-05-2006, 05:27 AM
LOL!

King of King's tournament...words cannot express...

Loose Cannon
10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Could Know be trying to take over our relm?

Mr. Aristocrat
10-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Alienoid has been slipping in the year or so I have been here. I mean the few things I read of his was pretty damn good, now it's, well, it's just not good anymore.