PDA

View Full Version : The most insane streetfight I have ever seen.....

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 01:21 AM
So I went to the ROH show tonight in Detroit, and the main event was goddamn insanse....

Streetfight between the Briscoes Vs Homicide and Samoa Joe.

To sum up a few things that happened.

1. Joe basically cleared an entire section of first row seats by grabbing the chairs one by on and hurling them at one of the briscoes.

2. Samoa Joe power slamming one of the Briscoes throug a chair on the concrete...

3. This fight went outside,and the entire crowd followed.

4. One of the Briscoes running up the wall and doing a moonsault.

5. Homicide beingpower bombed through a table to the asphalt.... THe table was dragged outside by the fans.

6*** THE BIG FUCKING SPOT O DEATH!!!!!!***

Mark Briscoe, while fighting outside, rolled under a Ryder truck (big box truck..) A few minutes later, he reapeared.... on top of the fucking truck.

And he did a running shooting star press off the top of the truck, to Homicide ad Samoa Joe....

It was 5 feet in front of me.

It was fucking unreal.

By far the coolest spot I have ever seen.

So yeah, talk about cool street fights.

Fox
10-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Goldust vs. Roddy Piper at WrestleMania 12 is still one of my favorite Street Fights... up until Goldust got stripped down to his man-thong, of course.

Triple H vs. Cactus Jack at Royal Rumble 2000 definitely stands out.

Chris Benoit vs. Raven vs. Diamond Dallas Page for the US Championship is probably the best triple threat match I've ever seen; which qualifies it as a great street fight since it was fought under Raven's Rules.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 01:51 AM
I never saw the Benoit/Raven/Page fight. I should check that out.

Come to think of it, although not a "street fight" persay, the Rock Vs Mankind that ended with Rock wailing on a handcuffe Mankind was damn good too.

El Fangel
10-08-2006, 01:56 AM
Kurt "fucking" Angle vs. Shane-O-Mac.
and yeah the HHH and Cactus Jack match was good.

Mr. JL
10-08-2006, 02:16 AM
That ROH main event sounds pretty wild. Were they filming everything that happened outside the building and all that stuff? I may have to buy the DVD when it comes out, along with a dozen other ROH DVD's I'd like to add to my collection.

Indifferent Clox
10-08-2006, 02:21 AM
This thread needs vids.

Blitz
10-08-2006, 02:29 AM
God fucking damnit :(

The Fugitive
10-08-2006, 03:36 AM
Sounds good, but I'll still take Shane McMahon vs Kurt Angle as the best street fight I've ever seen.

Skippord
10-08-2006, 03:41 AM
My Vote is Cactus Jack vs Triple H at Royal Rumble 2000

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 10:46 AM
I'm pretty damn sure they were filiming the entire thing... Hard to say near the end though, as it got nuts.

I mean, outside, we basically formed a human ring around the guys. It was like they were fighting in an oversizd mosh pit.

BTW. The match ended back in the ring when the Cop Killa got reversed and the Briscoes hit the springboard spiked Jay Driller.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 10:46 AM
Everyone needs to go to the double shot on WM weekend BTW.

EVERYONE!

Mr. Monday Morning
10-08-2006, 11:48 AM
I will hopefully be there :cool: Is the place hard to get to? I heard the area is not particularly nice :$

Oh, and did you get your tix WWKD?

ron the dial
10-08-2006, 12:25 PM
And hopefully I will be there as well. I'm just waiting for the tickets to go on sale online.

I've never seen any street fights in person, but keeping it in ROH I absolutely love the Chicago Street Fight between Ace Steele/CM Punk and BJ Whitmer/Dan Maff. I definitely didn't expect that match to be as violent as it was. The same goes for the Cabana/Homicide Street Fight from this year.

Jordan
10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
That sounds amazing wow.... I would say HHH v.s Cactus Jack

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I got two second row tickets for both nights...So four tickets total... Drpped 160 bucks on them.... It'll be worth it though.. 1st row was sold out.. Second may be now too. Chedk rohwrestling.com for tickets.

I'm basically hoping I can get everyone on TPWW who's going to Mania to go. I mean, if Gen Admission is 10 of 15 bucks, what's the big deal. I gurantee both cards will be lightyears better than Mania,which I've decided to probably not go to.

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh, BTW, the area isn't bad.

It's on Woodward between 7 and 8 mile... The area you drive THROUGH to get there isn't the greatest (I get off on Seven mile, andtake it to Woodward.) I mean, don't look for hotel there (Apparenly theres one in a good neighborhood about 15 minutes away), but for the ROH shows, you'll be safe, your car will be safe, etc.

Blitz
10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
Like I said, I'd love to hit the Mania doubleshot, but I dunno if I'll have the time :(

What Would Kevin Do?
10-08-2006, 07:30 PM
DO IT BLITZ!

THere's beer in it for you.

Come on bro! I'll buy you beer and pick you up if need be.

I'm probably going to skip Mania though.

Innovator
10-08-2006, 08:37 PM
American Dragon..."Best Wrestler in Detroit this Weekend"

Innovator
10-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Chicago Street Fight, Homicide vs. Colt Cabana, 4/1/06 "Better Than our Best", chair riot included

Blitz
10-08-2006, 08:58 PM
DO IT BLITZ!

THere's beer in it for you.

Come on bro! I'll buy you beer and pick you up if need be.

I'm probably going to skip Mania though.
I'll do my damndest, believe me.

Way too early to make any plans, tho.

Kris P Lettus
10-08-2006, 09:20 PM
I thought this was about King Kimbo..

:(

owenbrown
10-09-2006, 07:53 AM
Goldust/Piper would have been ok had it not have the O.J. Simpson Bronco chase footage in it :shifty: