PDA

View Full Version : I want to develop an animated show

mitchables
10-10-2006, 08:44 AM
But I have no idea where to begin. Australia lacks any really good local animation, which is a huge shame. Cable has Bro Town, but that's not exactly the most intelligent show on the planet. It's not really my cup of tea. There is plenty of room to develop another animated show, and have it be excellent. So, like... gimme ideas. :mad:

Nothing about knife-weilding kangaroos. I already pitched it. :(

Xero
10-10-2006, 08:49 AM
First, draw a frame. Then, draw the second, slightly differing from the first so as to make it look like animation. Congratulations, you've just animated about 1/50th of a second. Do this about a billion more times and you'll have your very own 5 minute cartoon!

mitchables
10-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Okay. Everyone else, we're going to hold a competition to find the person who can produce a post that is exactly the opposite of how helpful Xero Limit was.

And... go.

mitchables
10-11-2006, 01:21 AM
Also, when I say "I have no idea where to begin", I don't mean that I need step-by-step animation instructions. More of a "I don't know where to begin in an industry context".

Funky Fly
10-11-2006, 01:34 AM
One of these days, Mitch, we'll get all of mlitznutz, The Mask, me and a bunch of other hilarious bastards together, get some some pizza and beer and we'll brainstorm all fucking night.

I guarantee we will produce the best animated show ever.

mitchables
10-11-2006, 05:58 AM
Nobody would be able to watch it though, because the sheer incredibility of it would explode the heads of anyone who even caught wind of the existence of such a show. :'(