PDA

View Full Version : Since Survivor Series is Coming Up...

Volare
10-13-2006, 07:11 PM
What do you think the format will be this year. Us fans have already gotten some hints that probably there will be a ECW Old school VS New school match, but will the WWE side put on another Smackdown! vs RAW match or actually have Raw vs Raw and SD! vs SD! teams??

IMO, IF they do the Raw vs Raw and SD vs SD the overall "survivors" should compete in the main event for their respective brands and see who comes out on top like the WWE did back in the day.

The only problem is, is there enough talent on both sides to make teams that are credible?? Here's what I think for RAW and SD!

RAW : Cena, DX, Jeff Hardy and Carlito VS Edge, Cade & Murdoch, Nitro, Orton

SD! Lashely, Batista, Benoit, Undertaker and Mysterio VS Booker, Finlay, Regal, Kennedy, and Chavo/MVP (can't think of a 5th at this moment)

The only reason I came up with these teams is because of the fact that they all have a storyline connected with each other and could easily draw.

How would the TPWW Crew make the Raw and Smackdown teams?

Xero
10-14-2006, 06:44 AM
(Spoilers within this post.)

Well, WWE.com already announced that it will be SD vs RAW vs ECW in, for at least this match, a new format.

According to a commercial that aired during RAW in the Philly area (http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=20817&p=1 ) the match is going to be:

John Cena & HHH & Shawn Michaels vs. King Booker & Batista & Rey Mysterio vs. Big Show & Rob Van Dam & Sabu

I suppose it will be held under Three Way Dance elimination rules, just with teams.

Mr. Nerfect
10-14-2006, 09:56 PM
Personally, the three-man teams don't excite me at all. I think they should make it traditional Survivor Series rules if they go through with it. Assuming that Rey Mysterio does hang on and main events, I'd go with traditional matches all the way.

-The Undertaker, Kane, Bobby Lashley and Chris Benoit vs. Mr. Kennedy, Montel Vontavious Porter, Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke

-Finlay, William Regal, Chavo Guerrero and Gregory Helms vs. Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Matt Hardy and Jimmy Wang Yang

-Edge, Randy Orton, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch vs. Jeff Hardy, Carlito, Super Crazy and Shelton Benjamin (after a face turn)

-The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Balls Mahoney and CM Punk vs. Test, Kevin Thorn, Hardcore Holly and Mike Knox

-The Spirit Squad vs. Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Ted DiBiase and Irwin R. Schyster

FaceOfDeath
10-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Won't happen and you know it!

St. Jimmy
10-15-2006, 02:16 AM
I hope they make it all brand exclusive singles matches, just to piss on every smark possible.

Jordan
10-15-2006, 04:46 AM
ECW v.s Raw v.s Smackdown! Survivor Series Match
Big Show, Test, Holly, and Knox v.s Cena, HHH, HBK, and Carlito v.s Kane, Batista, Benoit, and Lashley

WWE United States Title Buried Alive Match
Ken Kennedy v.s The Undertaker

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Jeff Hardy v.s Shelton Benjamin

WWE Cruiserweight Title Ladder Match
Matt Hardy v.s Shane Helms

WWE Tag Team Title Match
Sprit Squad v.s Cryme Tyme

ECW Survivor Series Match
Big Show, Test, Hardcore Holly, and Mike Knox v.s RVD, Sabu, Sandman, and Tommy Dreamer

Smackdown! Survior Series Match
Booker, Finlay, Regal, and Chavo v.s Batista, Benoit, Lashley, and Kane

Raw Survivor Series Match
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Cena, and Carlito v.s Orton, Edge, Umaga, and Johnny Nitro

Jordan
10-15-2006, 04:52 AM
But I guess it will be...

ECW v.s Smackdown v.s Raw
Big Show, Test, Holly v.s Batista, Benoit, and Lashley v.s DX and Cena

US Title Match
Undertaker v.s Kennedy

IC Title Match
Hardy v.s Carlito v.s Nitro

Mike Knox v.s Tommy Dreamer

Kane v.s Sylvester Turkay

Show, Holly, and Test v.s RVD, Sabu, and Dreamer