PDA

View Full Version : News: Rock against working with Cena at WM XX/ Midian rumor Killer

Mikey
12-11-2003, 05:17 PM
wrestlingdotcom.com

Word has it that The Rock is not going to work with John Cena at WrestleMaina XX. The Rock has mentioned how his decision is also permanent and is non-negotiable. There are many who had been hoping for a feud between the two as John Cena is pretty much the top young star right now in the WWE. There is no immediate publicized reason as to why The Rock does not want to work with Cena. We’ll keep you posted.

Despite current rumors, it is not likely that the WWE will be bringing back Dennis “Mideon” Knight any time in the near future. It was previously said that Knight was to be returning as part of the Kane/Undertaker angle.

Knight is a good friend of the Undertaker in real life.

TheJShow
12-11-2003, 05:25 PM
I can see why the Rock and Cena wouldn't work out, since they are both faces now. It wouldn't make sense to turn one of them heel since both of them are a face.

Rock/Foley will team up together and wrestle against HHH/Orton.

Rock N' Sock connection vs. HHH/Orton for WM-20.

And have HHH lose the match, and have Orton turn on him after the match for losing = :y:

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 05:29 PM
Damn! and Yay!

Ricky
12-11-2003, 05:34 PM
After the way he got boed against Hogan at WM18, he is probably scared of the same thing happening again.

Loose Cannon
12-11-2003, 05:37 PM
That will do nothing but give Randy Orton a face turn. I think it will be a better idea to have HHH turn on Randy Orton instead, after HHH/Orton loses the match. HHH gets angry at Orton because Orton costed HHH to lose the match. This will give HHH the face turn, since there are rumours that HHH is turning face soon.

No, Orton and Batista are going to turn on HHH and Flair and form a new stable with Jindrack and Cade I think. This will turn both HHH and Flair face. Look in the "WWE IS ORTON" thread for how I said they should do the turn.

The CyNick
12-11-2003, 05:50 PM
This rumour was started by Dave Shearer so you have to take it with a grain of salt, a big grain.

I doubt Rock owuld refuse to work with someone, just based on his track record. However, perhaps he's looking for someone to work with so he can just get another win, since its the 20th anniversary show. However, as we've mentioned before he's out of "Dream Matches".

HHH/Orton is looking more and more like a lock at this point, so I dont think we'll see them teaming against RocknSock.

RocknSock could work as a team, but thats a tougher sell, its better to have Rock in a one-on-one match in terms of selling the PPV. However, who's left? Plus in a tag setting there is nobody really on par with Rock and Foley to make a legitimate match.

Hollywood
12-11-2003, 07:00 PM
Well, at least in my opinion.. John Cena does not need The Rock. John Cena will get his big break and main-event push without The Rock. If someone is to pin The Rock, then it should be someone like Randy Orton, who is still brinking on main-event, and beating The Rock would easily propel him into the main-event.

The CyNick
12-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Well, at least in my opinion.. John Cena does not need The Rock. John Cena will get his big break and main-event push without The Rock. If someone is to pin The Rock, then it should be someone like Randy Orton, who is still brinking on main-event, and beating The Rock would easily propel him into the main-event.

Cena and Orton are basically at the same level, plsu Orton is sceduled to face HHH at this point, so he can get the rub from Hunter (theoretically), and then that would elave Cena who could sue the rub from Rocky.

John la Rock
12-12-2003, 01:49 AM
I think that Wrestlemania XX should only be one on one matches except for the tag title matches. I do not want to see the Rock and Sock Connection teaming up for Mania. Hopefully Rock will turn heel and wrestle Cena at XX while Foley takes on either HHH or Orton

KayfabeMan
12-12-2003, 03:03 AM
IMO,Foley doesn't need to wrestle a singles match at WMXX.

He'd be better off special guest reffing, or if the situation was
right (which I don't see how it could be) teaming with Rock to
face another team...

Tazz Dan
12-26-2012, 10:00 PM
:lol: at WWKD? Deleting all the posts from the 2011 bump.

What Would Kevin Do?
12-26-2012, 10:33 PM

Tazz Dan
12-26-2012, 10:57 PM
:rofl:

Shadrick
12-27-2012, 12:32 AM
If any of you believe this, I just....

VSG
12-27-2012, 05:18 AM
MOD ABOOOOOOOOSE :foc:

Kane Knight
12-27-2012, 11:49 AM
So are the Rock and Mideon facing off at WM XX?

Rock Bottom
12-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Why u delete

the troll was legal. the guy made me post about the rock's bank account

SNLfunnyguy
12-30-2012, 09:34 AM
So are the Rock and Mideon facing off at WM XX?

If they find a Delorean.