PDA

View Full Version : Who is the better tag team?

D Mac
10-16-2006, 03:21 PM
I say Styles and Daniels.

McLegend
10-16-2006, 03:36 PM
This is a tough one. I hate to use the cliche, but there really isn't a wrong answer with this one.

Tb1
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
It's tough, but not that tough.

Caged Heat18
10-16-2006, 05:59 PM
AJ and Daniels.

Mr. Aristocrat
10-16-2006, 06:01 PM
It is kind of hard...

Spanky = Over rated
London = Over rated
Styles = VERY Over rated
Daniels = God

But Daniels pulls Styles through to a solid win. Seriously, what is it about Kendirck and London that people think is worth while???

El Fangel
10-16-2006, 06:02 PM
Toughy, if it wasn't for Daniels, I would have to say London and Kendrick.

Better Than You
10-16-2006, 06:08 PM
Any team that has Daniels is almost a given.

KingofOldSchool
10-16-2006, 06:12 PM
London and Kendrick are a better tag team.

Afterall we are judging them as a TAG TEAM and not on individual talents.

McLegend
10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
London and Kendrick are a better tag team.

Afterall we are judging them as a TAG TEAM and not on individual talents.
Daniels and AJ have become a regluar tag team though with the matching attire, dobule team moves, etc.

Mr. Aristocrat
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
OK KoOS, since you did vote for the Golden Mask Boys, can you do me a favor and tell me what it is about the team that makes them worthwhile? Personally I haven't seen anything that makes me what to care...so what is it that is likeable about them? Their moves? The fact they dress alike? Charisma? I am not even trying to come off as an ass, but what are they doing other than taking up time every Friday night that should make me care?

Better Than You
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
Any team that has Daniels is almost a given.Though I wold like a Daniels/Low Ki reunion.

El Fangel
10-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Actually KoOS makes a very good point, If it was just Individuals, obvious the list would change, what makes the team better then Kendrink and London is that Daniels is there, while Styles is cool and all, Its Daniels that makes this team great.

El Fangel
10-16-2006, 06:30 PM
Daniels and AJ have become a regluar tag team though with the matching attire, double team moves, etc.

Here's where I also agree, they are both great individual wrestlers, have talent, charisma, and awesome moves, and as a tag-team they make good viewing, their attires and wrestling style (NPI) compliment each other.

Also not taking anything away from L & K , because in the WWE they are the top-tier.

KingofOldSchool
10-16-2006, 07:56 PM
OK KoOS, since you did vote for the Golden Mask Boys, can you do me a favor and tell me what it is about the team that makes them worthwhile? Personally I haven't seen anything that makes me what to care...so what is it that is likeable about them? Their moves? The fact they dress alike? Charisma? I am not even trying to come off as an ass, but what are they doing other than taking up time every Friday night that should make me care?

That they work well as a team.

Daniels and Styles are suited for singles action.

It's like me saying that HBK and HHH are the greatest tag team of all time. Sure they are successful singles wrestlers, but that doesn't mean it makes them a great tag team.

ClockShot
10-16-2006, 08:03 PM
Both are great teams. But I went with Styles and Daniels.

Kane Knight
10-17-2006, 12:13 AM
Much love to Daniels, but AJ is crap.

Dave Youell
10-17-2006, 04:18 AM
If London and Kendrick didn't wrestle the 'WWE Style' it would be alot closer, but it's AJ and Daniels at an easy win on the current basis