PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

TerranRich
10-17-2006, 04:49 PM
YES!

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/6756/gtavcscovernr3.jpg

I can't wait for this game to come out. Thing is, I don't know jack shit about this game. Will this take place before or after Vice City? Will there be a San Andreas Stories? :heart:

I'm currently playing GTA:LCS and it is, quite simply, awesome. My GTA fix is definitely being fed, as it will also be with VCS. :D

As I don't own a PSP, I'll have to wait for the PS2 version. PSP comes out Oct 30th, any idea on the PS2 version?

From IGN:

The three missions we tried were all situated mid-way to late in the game, so jumping right into the mix of things gave us quite a challenge. We won't say we left the demo unscathed, but these more complicated and challenging missions did give us a better taste of what the game will offer. Vice City Stories promises to have more multi-tiered missions than we saw in Liberty City Stories, meaning that you'll have to transfer from on-foot to one vehicle and then maybe even a third, possibly on a different surface type (water, land, air, etc.), in order to complete some of the missions.

:love: :love: :love:

Disturbed316
10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I heard this will take place before Vice City, you control Lance's brother or something.

Savio
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
I should've took place after..."the fall of Tommy"