PDA

View Full Version : With the 1 year anniversary of Eddie's death coming up...*Smackdown Spoilers*

KingofOldSchool
10-19-2006, 09:50 PM
With Rey losing his "Loser Leaves Smackdown" match to Chavo Guerrero. Chavo will be left without a proper feud.

So why don't they just push the whole Eddie storyline even more in the next two weeks by having Chavo reveal that he's been having an affair with Vickie??

I mean, gosh HEEL HEAT central. Chavo announcing that he's sleeping with his deceased uncle's wife will surely get him mega level heat.

And ontop of that, Chavo and Vickie can have a Live Sex Celebration centrally located on Eddie's gravesite!

Then we'll will find out who's voice it really is in Chavo's theme song. "OHHHH CHAVO!"

I mean afterall, it's the ONLY thing they haven't done involving Eddie's death yet. I mean you can't say they haven't done necrophilia with Eddie yet, because Rey's already done that by giving Eddie a blowjob every week for the last year.

Better Than You
10-19-2006, 09:52 PM
I'd watch that.

Jaton
10-19-2006, 10:04 PM
Not only did Rey fellate* him every week, the writers stuck their collective (mental) cocks up his (figuretive) ass.

Political correctivity, ftw.

AdrianM
10-19-2006, 11:20 PM
thats a genuinly good idea :shifty:

Destor
10-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Book it Dan-o.

St. Jimmy
10-20-2006, 12:06 AM
That's some good shit right there, KoOS.

Destor
10-20-2006, 12:09 AM
:lol:LOL @ the fact KoOS was being facetious and we all praise his idea.

Skippord
10-20-2006, 12:14 AM
I bet they do it anyway

KingofOldSchool
10-20-2006, 12:22 AM
:lol:LOL @ the fact KoOS was being facetious and we all praise his idea.

I was?

Damnit...I better try harder next time. :-\

Londoner
10-20-2006, 05:17 AM
I have to admit, that's a great way to get Chavo over as a heel. I'll laugh if this actually happens. Sadly though, I don't think the writers/ Vince realise it has been 1 year since Eddies death.

Dave Youell
10-20-2006, 06:10 AM
Chavo/Benoit fued?

Easy progression really

Disturbed316
10-20-2006, 07:54 AM
So Vicky is officially his Aunt, so sex between them is ok.

Corkscrewed
10-20-2006, 08:02 AM
Thanks a lot, KoOS. That's gonna show up as an angle a month from now! :mad:

KingofOldSchool
10-21-2006, 09:58 AM

A month from now?

But the anniversary of Eddie's death is in like 2 weeks or so. I want it done by then. :'(

owenbrown
10-21-2006, 10:44 AM

Übermensch
10-21-2006, 01:02 PM
I'd like to see a Cyber Sunday Weapon on a Pole Casket Match between Chavo and Rey. The fans could choose between Eddie's tombstone, Eddie's urn (which they can hit each other with OR empty out and throw in the face of their opponent to blind them), or Eddie's framed death certificate. Eddie's casket can be dug up and placed at ringside, and whoever can trap the other inside wins.

owenbrown
10-21-2006, 01:10 PM
I'd like to see a Cyber Sunday Weapon on a Pole Casket Match between Chavo and Rey. The fans could choose between Eddie's tombstone, Eddie's urn (which they can hit each other with OR empty out and throw in the face of their opponent to blind them), or Eddie's framed death certificate. Eddie's casket can be dug up and placed at ringside, and whoever can trap the other inside wins.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO..... HELL NO! That's a horrible idea.

Blue Demon
10-21-2006, 01:20 PM
I don't think it's a good idea, but I wouldn't put it past them

Chavo Classic
10-21-2006, 02:04 PM

King of Old School was being ironic. You, are just moronic

:nono:

KingofOldSchool
10-21-2006, 02:12 PM

:rofl:

It's so over the top and disrespectful in the worst way, that it's funny.

RP
10-21-2006, 02:16 PM
EDDIE IS COMING BACK! UINDERTAKER IS GOING TO RAISE HIM FROM HIS GRAVE AND POSSIBLY RESSURECT HIM!

Mr. Aristocrat
10-21-2006, 02:33 PM

:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Destor
10-21-2006, 05:06 PM
I'd like to see a Cyber Sunday Weapon on a Pole Casket Match between Chavo and Rey. The fans could choose between Eddie's tombstone, Eddie's urn (which they can hit each other with OR empty out and throw in the face of their opponent to blind them), or Eddie's framed death certificate. Eddie's casket can be dug up and placed at ringside, and whoever can trap the other inside wins.rofl, thats the next logical progression I suppose.

Mr. Nerfect
10-21-2006, 08:38 PM

LMAO! That was good, plus it became funnier when people though you were being serious.

I actually don't mind the Rey vs. Chavo feud. The matches have been great, and they have kind of stopped the Eddie shit. If Vicki Guerrero didn't get involved, people would probably be more accepting of the feud, but hey, she's earning WWE money, which will help her and her kids stay afloat. I'm happy for her.

Chavo Guerrero should really trade the United States Championship with Chris Benoit a few times.

V
10-21-2006, 09:33 PM
LOL

Kane Knight
10-21-2006, 10:40 PM
I don't think it's a good idea, but I wouldn't put it past them

Don't worry. The only tribute planned is Vicky and Chavo flushing an Eddie action figure down the toilet.