PDA

View Full Version : luger's response to kanyon on stern

The Genius
10-23-2006, 08:10 PM
i am on the luger friends list so i get these blog updates and this was today's in 2 parts.

part1:

i have no personal problem with chris kanyon. but i got to speak with rick flair today and i was told chris was now posting on his page that i am a fake so on so on.
now i have never had a problem with chris kanyon. but lets get down to a few facts. perhaps chris should not use howard stern to vent his problems and maybe move on from the past.
i recentley heared chris made a statement that he has sold more then me and has far more talent then me. maybe in his mind he thinks that is true but at best he was a mid card worker.
as for chris stating that arn anderson knew he was gay in wcw. that is completeley false. we had some notions but no one knew chris was gay in wcw or wwe.
i wish chris the best and wish he would not have mentioned my name to a certain fan as chris has preety much blackeyed himself in every wrestling fed there is and i want no association to it.
there is just so much more that i could say about this subject but i will not. i stated my few cents. hopefully chris can move on with his life and get the garbage out of his head that he was fired from wwe because he was gay. in my opinion that is the cowards way out

part 2:

for some reason chris made it a point on sending out a message to a few people i am fake. now i have done nothing to this mid carder and i could bury him via words if i want.
i am getting close to 50 emails that i must not alloud to be posted everyday from kanyon fans saying i hate gays? first off i hate no one. the lord jesus tought me not to hate a single person.
chris is seeking attention and that is fine with me. but i must ask? why get your fans involved i sending me between a hundred to two hundred emails a day telling me i hate gays? am i missing something here as i didnt even know about this til i spoke with rick? maybe some one could fill me in here?
if kanyons fans like to spam my account go do the same to him. leave him stupid blog comments. i hate to sink to that level but it just seems that perhaps if i give him and his fans what they want they will leave me alone.
now chris if you see this message i have no issue with you. i have not worked with you since 2001 i believe nor have i had contact with you. please leave my name and my fans on my page out of it as if your people on you list keep spamming me im going to end up just shutting this down as i do not need the hastle

Juan
10-23-2006, 08:44 PM
Kanyon + Luger = SAD

FourFifty
10-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm not reading what Luger said for two reasons.

1. It's all in lowercase caps. Not cool. Better than typing in all caps, but all lowercase caps isn't cool.

2. It's Lex Luger.

Dorkchop
10-23-2006, 09:21 PM
Haha, Luger thinks he has/had way more talent than Kanyon.

They're both very very sad.

Mr. Aristocrat
10-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I wish Kanyon would just die. He can be the only gay wrestling angel. How much attention can one guy seek for sucking dick? I mean seriously.

Bad Company
10-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Who Betta Than Kanyon?

Luger. LOL

Kane Knight
10-23-2006, 10:14 PM
What did Kanyon say, anyway? I mean, I bet every line started with "Since I came out of the closet..."

KingofOldSchool
10-24-2006, 12:03 AM
luger's response to kanyon on stern

I DON'T KNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWW!

Jeritron
10-24-2006, 12:24 AM
Luger says hes just putting his few cents in, but he better be careful with spending because he can't draw a nickel

Fox
10-24-2006, 12:42 AM
i have no personal problem with chris kanyon. but i got to speak with rick flair today and i was told chris was now posting on his page that i am a fake so on so on.

Shut up. You didn't talk to Ric Flair. That's just name dropping to get people to read your idiotic shit. The guy at KFC told you, and he laughed at you too.

i recentley heared chris made a statement that he has sold more then me and has far more talent then me. maybe in his mind he thinks that is true but at best he was a mid card worker.

Yeah! And look at all your big money, main event credentials! Those days when you were selling out arenas and having a huge run with the World Title and had that huge fan base.... wait.... that never happened.

as for chris stating that arn anderson knew he was gay in wcw. that is completeley false. we had some notions but no one knew chris was gay in wcw or wwe.

If you did know, Lex, you probably would have asked him out.

hopefully chris can move on with his life and get the garbage out of his head that he was fired from wwe because he was gay. in my opinion that is the cowards way out

This coming from the man who was with Miss Elizabeth when she OD'd on pain killers, then stated he had nothing to do with it.

for some reason chris made it a point on sending out a message to a few people i am fake. now i have done nothing to this mid carder and i could bury him via words if i want.

Please Lex, don't bury anyone with your poor grammar, mis-spelled words and horrible punctuation. No one deserves that.

please leave my name and my fans on my page out of it as if your people on you list keep spamming me im going to end up just shutting this down as i do not need the hastle

And you're probably getting tired and mighty depressed from nobody replying to your messages.

Lex Luger = Douche bag.

Corkscrewed
10-24-2006, 04:59 AM
and i could bury him via words if i want
:rofl:

Mjdiesel
10-29-2006, 09:46 PM
I'm not reading what Luger said for two reasons.

1. It's all in lowercase caps. Not cool. Better than typing in all caps, but all lowercase caps isn't cool.

2. It's Lex Luger.

Word. Why someone would even post this thread, let alone give a shit what that guy who is responsible for Miss Elizabeth overdosing at his house thinks about another wrestler is fucking so far beyond me it's sad.