PDA

View Full Version : Tough Enough II or III

TerranRich
10-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Is there a reason why I can't find DVD or even VHS of WWF Tough Enough 2 or 3 anywhere, in any online store? Did they never release it? I bought TE1 and my g/f loved it and wanted to watch the next two, but I can't find them anywhere. Did WWE/MTV just not release them onto video?

ddpBANG
10-24-2006, 04:11 PM
They were never released, not sure why, though.

Dave Youell
10-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Torrents are your friend

TerranRich
10-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Yes, torrents will have to be my friend...at work. At home, torrents do not work, and I can't understand why. So hopefully they'll work here at work and I can burn them to CDs from home or something.

Any other sites besides www.pwtorrents.net?

EDIT:

Signup Failed: Error

WTF? Anybody else get this when they register?

KayfabeMan
10-25-2006, 09:31 PM
From what I am told, WWE spent a good amount of $$ getting TE1 onto DVD, and putting out the TE1 Soundtrack on CD; both of which supposedly did not do the numbers WWE wanted from them.

As a result, WWE never offered TE2 or TE3 [TE3 being one of the better two seasons] on DVD or put the soundtracks out; as they shot their load working on TE1 and had supposedly nothing left to invest in seasons 2 or 3 in the so-called "budget".

Dave Youell
10-26-2006, 03:34 AM
Yes, torrents will have to be my friend...at work. At home, torrents do not work, and I can't understand why. So hopefully they'll work here at work and I can burn them to CDs from home or something.

Any other sites besides www.pwtorrents.net?

EDIT:

Signup Failed: Error

WTF? Anybody else get this when they register?
Download bitlord

it's a torrent client with it's own searches, so you don't have to go via other sites, i'm using it now and it's great for me

TerranRich
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Sweet! I love you, Dave Youell.