PDA

View Full Version : Your December to Dismember Card

Destor
10-24-2006, 07:53 PM
It's a little earlly, but I think at this point we could make a fair assestment of what we're looking at. This can be your ideal card or what you think will happen. I don't care which, but please specify which it is. Here is what I think is most likely:

Extream Rules ECW Title Match
Van Dam vs Big Show- Obvious main event

Sabu vs Chris Benoit- A month ago I would have said they were heading for a triple threat main event, but Sabu has kind of fallen off the map. Benoit/Sabu have history so this would make sense. Add in the fact that the WWE feel that ECW can't draw with out WWE superstars and this makes even more sense.

CM Punk vs Mike Knox- I could see this being drug out for that long.

Extream Rules Match
Hardcore Holly vs Test- Just like the Punk/Knox fued I could see this going on till December.

Extream Rules Match
Tommy Dreamer and Terry Funk vs Heyman's Security and Paul Heyman-Dunno for some reason this makes sense.

Kevin Thorn vs The Sandman- The Sandman Matt Striker program will likely end about the same time the Thorn/Dreamer one does so this would be a logical pairing.

Matt Striker makes an open Challenge some random WWE superstar squashed him.

Plus some RAW/SD!/ECW Divas cat fight deal.
============================================

Anywho, post yours.

Crippla
10-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Why did you bring Terry Funk back? I don't see that happening. I missed ECW last week though so what happened.

Destor
10-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Funk is on the roster page ftr. I can see them using him for the PPVs.

Crippla
10-24-2006, 08:01 PM
Yeah, he's been on the roster page for months since his last appearance but WWE is lazy with their roster pages anyway. The Rock is still up on the Raw roster ffs. I just don't see him being used but if he is it will be for a PPV I'm sure.

AdrianM
10-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Gotta say Destor, if thats the card, then I won't be buying it...no offence

Caged Heat18
10-24-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm sure it will feature loads of Raw guys, since Raw is the flagship show. Plus ECW can use Raw to help promote the ppv and try to generate more buys.

Destor
10-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Gotta say Destor, if thats the card, then I won't be buying it...no offenceWhatever, seems most likely to me.

Destor
10-24-2006, 08:14 PM
ANYWHO POST YOUR OWN FUCKING CARDS.

Mercury Bullet
10-26-2006, 12:29 PM
Rob Van Dam vs. Big Show
ECW Title Match

CM Punk vs. Mike Knox

Test vs. Hardcore Holly
Some Gimmick Match TBA

Sandman vs. Matt Striker

Balls Mahoney, Tommy Dreamer, and Sabu vs. Heyman's Security and Kevin Thorn

Diva Something that kills time

The inclusion of WWE stars is a certainty, just not entirely sure where they would fit in. I think Benoit would be a logical inclusion which means it won't be him. Probably Batista vs. Kennedy for no reason at all. Should generate "You Both Suck" chants if nothing else.

Avenger
10-26-2006, 01:54 PM
DESTOR LEARN HOW TO SPELL EXTREME

Chavo Classic
10-26-2006, 03:16 PM
CM Punk vs Mike Knox- I could see this being drug out for that long.

nice pun

Avenger
10-26-2006, 04:35 PM
prob unintentional as he CANT EVEN SPELL EXTREME!!!!

sorry Destor, but WTF?

Destor
10-26-2006, 05:42 PM
DESTOR LEARN HOW TO SPELL EXTREMEWATCH ME NOT CARE.

Destor
10-26-2006, 05:43 PM
DO YOU SEE ME NOT CARING?

Afterlife
10-26-2006, 06:33 PM
I see it.

Avenger
10-26-2006, 07:40 PM
WHAT?

Avenger
All I'm saying is just

Avenger
GET A DICTIONARY

Mr. JL
10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Man, fuck having RVD versus Big Show at December to Dismember. That just means another month and a bit of stalling, especially when we've already seen this match on TV for free ever since the Invasion days.

ECW World Heavyweight Championship
Extreme Rules
RVD V. Sabu
*Give them 30 minutes, half a dozen tables and a few chairs and let them fucking have at it. I want to see if these two can still pull off the crazy matches that they used to and I'm betting they can. They would blow away anything else the WWE has as the main event these days.

CM Punk V. Chris Benoit
*I want to see if IWC Punk can measure up to Chris Benoit. I doubt he can, but not too many can though. Even if Benoit wins, CM Punk will look like a top tier contender afterwards. Plus, it fits right into the 'thrive on competition' thing Punk has for him.

Extreme Rules
Sandman V. Shannon Moore
*Emo Punk meets Singapore Cane. Honestly, who does not want to see Sandman fuck Moore up? This match is like some skinny kid or white collar criminal being thrown in jail and 'Bubba' is now his cell mate.

I can only really think of three matches that I think would be entertaining...

Mr. JL
10-26-2006, 08:55 PM
After trying to book this shit, there is a strong possibility that this PPV will suck ass if more RAW & SD! stars are not put on the card.

Mr. JL
10-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Or well, portions of the show will suck, while the others will be fucking awesome.

Londoner
10-27-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm not even sure how this PPV will be longer than an hour and a half, they really need a bigger roster. I can't see ECW moving forward anytime soon.

Dave Youell
10-27-2006, 10:32 AM
Punk/Benoit would be enough for anyone with a remote interest in wrestling to order this PPV

It will not happen though, as it would be good.

Destor's card is the most probable

It's not the best, but it's the most likely

Destor
10-27-2006, 03:44 PM
Punk/Benoit would be enough for anyone with a remote interest in wrestling to order this PPV

It will not happen though, as it would be good.

Destor's card is the most probable

It's not the best, but it's the most likelyIn that we agree.

Crippla
10-27-2006, 07:13 PM

hb2k
10-28-2006, 12:31 PM
ECW December To Dismember.

RVD Vs. Big Show - Extreme Rules - ECW World Title

- Obvious...

Tommy Dreamer Vs. Terry Funk

- Bring the Funker back on TV, under the idea that Dreamer is bringing back the ultimate ECW Original is ward off BAD GUYS~!, and have them hype the relationship between the two, and have Funk turn on him, giving him a chance to cut his great promos on Dreamer, ridiculing him as the guy that was meant to be the heart and soul of ECW, yet since it's return, he's failed to live up to the legacy Funk helped create, so he wants to drag the hardcore out of Dreamer. Dreamer is obviously saddened and refuses to fight him until Funk accuses him of being a hypocrite and the ultimate sell-out, which makes the feud a war until the PPV.

CM Punk Vs. Dean Malenko

- The straight-edger faces his biggest test yet when he goes one-on-one with ECW's legendary Shooter. Have Malenko studying Punk's matches on ECW from ringside for a number of weeks, have Styles announce that Dean Malenko wants to wrestle him, run vignettes to hype Malenko, to build him as an almost mythically great technical wrestler, and have Punk cut promos, his strong point, to build it up.

Mike Awesome Vs. Masato Tanaka

- Violence for the sake of violence kids. All you have to do is show clips from these two, saying they're going to war one more time at D2D

Sandman and Sabu Vs. Test and Knox

- To finally culminate this whole Originals Vs. Extremists deal.

FBI Vs. Tajiri and Whipwreck

- Bring back Tajiri and Whipwreck in to have a good midcard match and put the FBI over.

Balls Mahoney Vs. Kevin Thorn

- Keep building this feud in the midcard, blow it off at the PPV.

There ya go.

Crippla
10-28-2006, 02:23 PM
A lot of that is unlikely, hb2k, especially Mike Awesome. I don't see Awesome being brought back into the company with all the bad blood he has with Heyman but I would mark out if I got to see Dean Malenko again.

hb2k
10-28-2006, 03:22 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't expect Awesome and Tanaka to come in full-time, just for the one match a la One Night Stand 2005.

Malenko and Funk would be cool little things to help put over Punk and Dreamer.

DominateR
10-28-2006, 08:48 PM
Here's the official poster:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/ECW_DecDis.jpg/411px-ECW_DecDis.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/ECW_DecDis.jpg)

.44 Magdalene
10-28-2006, 09:08 PM
Weird. Looks like a poster for a movie instead of a wrestling event.

Londoner
10-28-2006, 09:19 PM
Not exactly what I would call a 'typical ECW poster' tbh!

Crippla
10-28-2006, 09:21 PM
It's a typical WWE poster, what did you expect?

hb2k
10-28-2006, 09:36 PM
Weird. Looks like a poster for a movie instead of a wrestling event.

Indeed - - >

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/pwcollective/sndnposter.jpg

Londoner
10-28-2006, 09:41 PM
^ What a blatant rip-off by WWE, and there's me thinking they came up with it themselves. :D

hb2k
10-28-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm sure it's just a whacky co-incidence.

.44 Magdalene
10-28-2006, 10:21 PM
LMFAO

Fox
10-29-2006, 12:00 AM
Looking at these possible line ups, it's incredible to me how few real stars ECW has.

Afterlife
11-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Would you say it's... JUST....incredible?

Crippla
11-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Would you say it's... JUST....incredible?
I would if he hadn't been released by the company.

Mr. Nerfect
11-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Here is my December to Dismember Card:

"Extreme" Elimination Chamber for the ECW World Championship: Big Show vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu vs. CM Punk vs. Test vs. Hardcore Holly

Big Show is confirmed to be the last entrant in the match by Paul Heyman. To the surprise of everybody, he is the first man eliminated, when everyone teams up to take him out. Hardcore Holly gets the Five Star Frog Splash from RVD, and he is sent packing, and Sabu is pinned by Test and his TKO. CM Punk manages to roll-up RVD, leaving us with Test and Punk as the final two. Punk unleashes his kicking combination, followed by the uranage and Anaconda Vice for the submission victory and his first World Title.

Singapore Caning Match: The Sandman vs. Matt Striker

The PPV is not really that far away, so this feud could easily be delayed until the event. The Sandman picks up the victory with the White Russian Leg Sweep, and then gets the right to cane Striker. Young Matthew takes all the shots, though, much like Tommy Dreamer did back when ECW was first coming to fruition.

"Extreme" Battle Royal: Al Snow vs. Balls Mahoney vs. Brad Armstrong vs. Christopher W. Anderson vs. Daivari vs. Danny Doring vs. Eric Perez vs. Johnny Jeter vs. Rene Dupree vs. Ryan O'Reily vs. Shannon Moore vs. Stevie Richards

You can probably fill it with a little more talent. Basically a thrown together Battle Royal. Maybe have the winner become ECW Television Champion, or something? A guaranteed spot in the Royal Rumble? A World Title shot? This gets a lot of talent on the show, and allows them to showcase some of their abilities. The winner in this match would probably be Johnny Jeter (fresh off a Spirit Squad break-up) or Daivari (with help from The Great Khali).

[B]Eddie Guerrero Tribute Match: Chris Benoit vs. Dean Malenko

A lot of people may not like Eddie Guerrero's name being pulled back into things, but Eddie was one of ECW's technicians, and this match would no doubt bring back memories of him. Benoit doesn't go to ECW, and Malenko doesn't return full-time, this is just a match to be held for the sake of having a great match. Chris Benoit gets the clean submission with the Crippler Crossface.

Extreme Rules Match: Tommy Dreamer vs. Mike Knox

Don't ask my why I see this match taking place. I guess I just like the idea of Knox taking a sick DDT bump. This match would have a story to it, hopefully written by Paul Heyman, and will likely hold interest. Mike Knox picks up the win and continues his solid run in ECW.

ECW Tag Team Championship: Paul Heyman's Henchmen vs. The Full Blooded Italians vs. Sylvester Terkay and Elijah Burke

I can see the ECW Tag Team Championship being brought back, and being awarded to Heyman's Henchmen for their loyalty. It'd be great if the WWE gave Doug Basham and Derrick Neikirk personalities, and maybe had them lose the masks once they became Tag Champs, but I doubt it'd happen. This match could be a lot of fun, and the Titles would be transfered over to Terke and Burke somehow.

Intergender Tag Team Match: Kevin Thorn and Ariel vs. Rodney Mack and Jazz

I don't know if there are any plans on bringing in Jazz and Rodney Mack as on-screen characters, but they need to fill the PPV with something. This match would pretty much used to get Thorn and Ariel over.