PDA

View Full Version : Who will win the Royal Rumble

Supermark101
12-11-2003, 05:38 PM
I think Chris Benoit will, and beat Brock Lesner or John Cena at Wrestlemania.

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 07:13 PM
I voted for Cena, but I think Benoit will.

Jordan X
12-11-2003, 09:01 PM
I voted for Cena, but I think Benoit will.

Then why didn't you vote Benoit?

MVP
12-11-2003, 09:34 PM
Why the hell is Holly one of the choices?

Supermark101
12-11-2003, 10:34 PM
Why the hell is Holly one of the choices?

Why can't someone from left field win? Did anyone thing Steve Austin had a chance to win in 1997? I am tired of everything being so predictable. What happened to " Anything can happen in the WWF". Don't say it's predictable because I'm on the internet or a smark or anything like that. I have a 9 year old cousin who has never been on the internet. He can predict, what will happen, just as well as me. All I'm saying is I would love to see someone who you would not think of winning, win. Shake things up a bit.

Sensei Of Mattitude
12-11-2003, 10:39 PM
I would LOVE to See someone like Ultimo Dragon or someone like Bradshaw win the Royal Rumble. That would be awesome, so unpredictable and different. The Royal Rumble is actually sh*t anymore BECAUSE IT IS SO PREDICTABLE. All the jobbers (Bradshaw, Rhyno, Hardcore Holly, Goldust) in the ring from 1-17, maybe 1 Main Eventer like HBK.... then all the superstars to work about 5-6 minutes, just like TV and throw out the shitters. What a waste of cash. The only reason I watch the rumble is because I go to a friend's house and they throw a HUGE Rumble party and we have a $10 lottery bet for the Rumble. You put in $10 a number. You pick a piece of paper out of a hat and open it up and see what number you got. If the wrestler on your number wins... you win the pot. Good shit. Plus, stramboli galore.

I vote for Pete Gas to win the Rumble.

Nowhere Man
12-11-2003, 10:44 PM
I would LOVE to See someone like Ultimo Dragon or someone like Bradshaw win the Royal Rumble.

Bradshaw doesn't even deserve to be in the same sentence as Ultimo Dragon.

Although I do see the point in having a surprise for the end of the Royal Rumble, I don't think it should be a jobber like you're saying. I mean, the crowd still has to get behind the guy if he's going to go to the title match at Wrestlemania, and they're not really going to care if it's someone who gets squashed on a regular basis.

Since a Smackdown guy won this year, I'm betting it'll be someone from Raw to win next year. My vote is probably Kane.

JeremyTB29
12-12-2003, 12:13 AM
What about Edge?.That would be a surprise but I doubt he will be ready by then.Or have HBK win and he will face Goldberg at WM and Bishoff try to screw both babyfaces by having Bret Hart as the special guest referee.Who would Bret screw in that match?.Goldberg for ending his career or HBK because he was Bret's biggest rival and ofcourse because of the screwjob.

Noid
12-12-2003, 01:29 AM
I bet Cena or Benoit wins. But I have a gut feeling Steve Austin or Shawn Michaels will win it. If I were in charge though, I'd have Kane or The Undertaker win it. Kane, because the Rumble wil get him over more than a title reign. And Undertaker as it may be his last year in the WWE, although I'd prefer to see him win it next year.

If I had to choose a suprise winner, I'd choose Hardcore Holly or Kanyon.

#1-wwf-fan
12-12-2003, 03:58 AM
I just knew Benoit would win it tonight whe I heard Heyman say he would "Never get another title shot."

He'll probably end up entering the Rumble, it being his only chance of getting a shot, and win. They've used the same story a few times now.

c4g2
12-12-2003, 04:29 AM
I'll put my money on a Benoit win.

StoneColdStunner
12-12-2003, 04:30 AM
I think Chris Benoit will, and beat Brock Lesner or John Cena at Wrestlemania.

:y: I think Chris Benoit will win, and i hope he will beat Brock Lesnar of John Cena for the title.

#1-wwf-fan
12-12-2003, 04:45 AM
I don't think Cena will be winning the title very soon. Not 'til after WM atleast.

Bad Guy
12-12-2003, 05:13 AM
If HHH loses this Sunday, HHH. If he wins this Sunday, Goldberg. Face it, by logic someone by raw is probably going to win it this year since smackdown won it last year.

Supermark101
12-12-2003, 11:28 AM
If HHH loses this Sunday, HHH. If he wins this Sunday, Goldberg. Face it, by logic someone by raw is probably going to win it this year since smackdown won it last year.

You might be right. Although I believe since smackdown has the PPV in Feburary, a smackdown wrestler will win. That way they can do the whole "title shot at Wrestlemania on the line" match at No Way Out

sensai86
12-12-2003, 04:18 PM
I vote Edge,He's coming back by the rumble,Plus they could start the storyline with Brock and how he took him out,before Edge left he was on his way to the title anyway.To be continued?...

blake639raw
12-12-2003, 04:25 PM
HHH

MVP
12-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Why can't someone from left field win? Did anyone thing Steve Austin had a chance to win in 1997? I am tired of everything being so predictable. What happened to " Anything can happen in the WWF". Don't say it's predictable because I'm on the internet or a smark or anything like that. I have a 9 year old cousin who has never been on the internet. He can predict, what will happen, just as well as me. All I'm saying is I would love to see someone who you would not think of winning, win. Shake things up a bit.I never implied that "left-field," which I imagine you meant an underdog, can't win the Royal Rumble. I voted for Chris Benoit to win the Royal Rumble . Obviously he's a "left-fielder" too. It's not incredibly predictable that Benoit will win the Rumble. In fact I was sure that Undertaker would win the rumble last year, but low and behold Brock Lesnar even though I was probably a little naive.

As for "Anything can happen in the WWF," it's called WWE now in case you haven't noticed, and the "E" stands for entertainment. Hardcore Holly isn't exactly entertainment. I find him very stale in the ring, and poor on the mic. And don't assume that just because I'm an internet fan means I have the same opinions as everybody else because I don't. I value my own opinions thank you.

John la Rock
12-12-2003, 09:43 PM
hey do yoyu guys remember a guy named Kurt Angle? he should beat Benoit for the title after Benoit beats Lesnar at Royal Rumble or No Way Out

Bad Guy
12-13-2003, 05:37 AM
hey do yoyu guys remember a guy named Kurt Angle?

:rofl:

HatchetWrestler1986
12-14-2003, 09:03 AM
I think the winnner of the Royal Rumble will beee....

MARYLYN MANSON!

after a chunk of rafter falls from the roof and kills the rest of the Rumble participates

I miss Celeberty Deathmatch :?:

Jordan X
12-14-2003, 10:06 AM
Kurt Angle is my pick

Rammsteinmad
12-15-2003, 06:15 AM
**Votes for Benoit**

STD
12-15-2003, 08:51 AM
If the WWE want to do something that will shock every wrestling fan, in the Rumble, why don't they go 4 the obvious and make the no. 30 draw for the rumble win!

SuperSlim
12-15-2003, 11:26 AM
I think it's Raw's turn to win and since Goldy lost he might win although I dont' see the point cause if he isn't resiging after WM then it is stupid. Also I think that Kane is on the rise to win it after losing his match in the fashion that he did.

If SD! were to repeat a WM win then either it is time for the era of Cena to reign, or Benoit will finally get what he has deserved for all these years.

Bad Guy
12-16-2003, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I wrote that part before the whole Goldberg might not sign after WM. So, I guess it's up for grabs now.

Supermark101
12-22-2003, 05:35 AM
*bump*

sexymanalive
12-22-2003, 07:50 PM
will i don't know mean Cena going to be US camphion soon and would be cool if he won 2 titles but am going for old school undertaker because kane will beat HHH for the world title for what he did at the last paper view and it will taker vs Kane at taker last werstmamail

natureboycv
12-22-2003, 08:09 PM
<font color=8307ff><b>LOLWTF, werstmamail. (It's Wrestlemania.)</font></b>

FakeLaser
12-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Nobody from "left-field" has been able to win the Rumble since the "winner gets a title shot at Wrestlemania" stipulation was added.

GARAGExBANDxGEEK
12-22-2003, 11:50 PM
Rob Zombie :shifty:

sexymanalive
12-23-2003, 11:20 AM
wait I will win the royal rumble because am that dam good i'll even be number 1

SUPREMO
12-23-2003, 11:32 AM
John Cena

Sephiroth
12-23-2003, 12:02 PM
I would like to see Benoit win the rumble, and then let him face Brock for the title and then let Benoit fued with Cena or something that would be cool. :roll: