PDA

View Full Version : lol, this is f*cking hilarious!!!! from Wikipedia:

AdrianM
11-01-2006, 06:29 PM
I was on Wikipedia reading about Vince Russo, and decided to read about Stephanie McMahon: - sorry, it is kinda long

Born in Whorehouse, Vincity, Stephanie first appeared on WWF programming as part of a Roddy Piper vignette in her virgin days. After that, she modeled some of the WWF condoms. In early 1969, she became involved in an onscreen storyline involving her grandpapa, Jesse "The beautiful Body" McMahon, and The Horny Serial Rapist. The Horny Serial Rapist stalked and abducted Stephanie and "fucked" her in the middle of the ring in a "Sex the audience" ceremony performed by Kevin Federline, but Stephanie was saved by Michael Jackson . He did this to fuck Vince McMahon, or so it seemed but later it was revealed that Michael Jackson didn't want Vince but he wanted his grandson Mr.Kennedy.....Kennedy McMahon. Stephanie and her mother Linda sided with Vince's ex-boyfriend Michael Jackson. Vince responded by having The Horny Serial Rapist kidnap Stephanie a second time and fuck her 12 times.

Stephanie began a relationship with wrestler Shane McMahon which led to a heated feud between Shane McMahon and his mother Linda McMahon, Linda, who viewed Shane as not being good enough for Stephanie because as a brother he shouldn't fuck Steph. After Shane defeated Linda (which cause his mother to lose a boob and a kidney) at SummerSlam 1999 in a "love her or leave her" Greenwich Streetfight, Linda stopped objecting and went out of his way for his daughter and for his son, proving to them she was on their side. Stephanie and Shane went on to team together in a match on September 20, 1999, with the couple defeating Jeff Jarrett and Dixie. The couple were eventually engaged, but their original wedding date had to be postponed after xxx accidentally hit Stephanie with a thrown dildo, giving her a concussion and skull crack. A later date was set, but during the in-ring ceremony, Kane showed a video which revealed that he had poked Stephanie's left eye and taken her to The Hotel in See No Evil where they were having sex in a lobbywith 100,000 people watching on live television. This effectively ended the relationship between her and Shane. Stephanie abhorred Kane at first, but eventually sided with him, turning on Vince in the process by slapping him in the face.
[edit]McMahon-Jacobs Era

Stephanie during her reign as WWF Women's Champion.
In 2000, with Vince McMahon absent as a result of injuries inflicted upon him by Kane at the 1999 Armageddon event, Kane and Stephanie became the onscreen owners of WWE, a period known as the "McMahon-Jacobs Era" and dominated by the McMahon-Jacobs Faction. Kaneheld the WWF Championship and Stephanie held the WWF Women's Championship after several interferences and a DDT from Tori against her opponent, defending champion JLo. Stephanie reconciled with her father and brother at WrestleMania 2000 when they helped Kane defend his title against Hitchcock, leaving Linda McMahon as the only face in the McMahon family. Linda and Stephanie would exchange slaps throughout the summer of 2000. Throughout 2000, Stephanie would use heel wrestlers to try and eliminate her enemies: Hitchcock, The Slipped Angel Christopher Daniels and Christy Hemme. The Slipped Angel in particular enraged Stephanie by calling her a "Beautiful, lovable, hugable, brutal, horny, bottom-feeding trash bag ho," leading to a series of matches between him and Kane. Stephanie lost the WWF's Women's Championship to Michael Jackson in the first women's RAW main event match on August 21, 2000

In late 2000, a love triangle storyline began featuring Stephanie, Kane and The Undertaker. The storyline was resolved officially at IforgiveU when Kane defeated Undertaker with a Fingerpoke of Doom following a low bite from Michael Jackson, proving his loyality to him. However, after taking several shots from both men accidentally during a segment on "Saw," Jigsaw demanded Stephanie to poke her right eye from her eyesocket during his games. Upset by this, McMahon became Kane's manager and was in his corner when he defeated Steve O for the WWE Championship at the '00 Yes Mercy. The alliance was short lived, as Kane killed Jigsaw in "Who's the better Psychopath" Match
The internal disputes between the McMahons led to Shane siding with his mother against Stephanie and Vince. Linda was in a comatose state due to oversex with Shane, and Vince took the opportunity to have a public affair with Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie briefly feuded with Linda (which almost kill her mother completely), defeating her at No Way Out 2001, but eventually both settled their differences and sided with Vince. Over the next few weeks, Vince made it clear that he favored Stephanie over Linda, even allowing Stephanie to cover Linda with mud using a mop in the middle of the ring. At WrestleMania X-Seven, Shane defeated Vince in a Street Fight. During the course of the match, Linda slapped Vince and chased Stephanie from ringside, apparently upset with Vince's constant misogynistic treatment of her.

[edit]Power Trip
Following Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H's alliance with Mr. McMahon, Stephanie returned as Triple H's manager at ringside. Following Triple-H's injury in May of 2001, she disappeared from WWF television.
[edit]Invasion
Stephanie later returned and "betrayed" Vince on July 9, 2001 by revealing that she had purchased ECW and intended to bankrupt the WWF (in reality, the ownership of ECW assets at this time was highly disputed), along with Shane, who had become the onscreen owner of WCW. She was made unemployed when her wrestlers were defeated by the WWF at the 2001 Fuck Series, as she had sold her "WWF stock" to John Cena who actually slept with her for some days. The night after The Alliance was defeated, Shane and Stephanie came to the ring to confront Vince. While Shane earned Vince's trust by admitting that he had lost and then leaving quietly, Stephanie tried to say that Shane put her up to it, and it was all his fault. In the end, she was dragged from the building by Personal Ingrain of McMahon Personnel or PIMP.
[edit]Divorce
Stephanie returned in 2002 when Kane made a comeback as a heel, but the couple began having problems. The couple "divorced" after Stephanie (falsely) claimed to have AIDS in order to trick Kane into renewing their marital vows. The split was acrimonious to say the least; Kane literally complied with the "fifty-fifty" divorce settlement by giving Stephanie the front half of her Corvette and Stephanie claimed that Kane had abused his bull Lucy, in order to gain custody to spite him. Lucy was later run-over by a limousine, much to the distress of Kane.

In order to gain revenge upon Kane, Stephanie began foiling his attempts to become the WWF PIMP Champion. After Kane won the Royal Food Fight, Stephanie appointed herself special guest referee in a match between K-Fed and Kane at Stucked 2002 with Kane's WrestleManiaX title shot on the line. Though K-Fed won thanks to Stephanie's somewhat suspect officiating, Kane defeated him the next night to regain his title shot. Stephanie then aligned herself with current champion and former enemy, The Thrown Angel Christopher Daniels. Despite Stephanie's best efforts, Daniels lost to Kane at WrestleMania XXX on March 32. McMahon also received a blowjob from her "ex" during the contest. On the March 25 episode of RAW, K-Fed and Stephanie lost to Kane in a Triple Threat Match for the PIMP Title, with the stipulation that, if Stephanie was pinned, she would be forced to leave the WWF.

AdrianM
11-01-2006, 06:40 PM
(continued)

Personal life

Stephanie is a graduate of Greenwich High School and Boston University, as is her brother Shane McMahon. She holds a degree in Communications.
On October 25, 2003, she married Paul Levesque (better known by his ring name, Triple H) at the St. Teresa of Avila Catholic Church in Sleepy Hollow, New York and now goes by the name Stephanie McMahon-Levesque.

Stephanie (misspelled as "Stephani") on Punk'd.
Stephanie has appeared on the Howard Stern show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, the Opie and Anthony show and The Weakest Link. On August 14, 2005, Stephanie (misspelled as "Stephani") appeared on the season five finale of MTV's Punk'd, where she assisted the prank played on Triple H. Also on the show, she mentioned that she enjoyed anal sex, and mentioned that she ate Rena Mero (Sable) out on many occasions, saying that she tasted wonderful. She has also admitted to having sexual relations with Stacy Keibler, saying that as good as Sable tasted, it was nothing compared to Keibler, who Stephanie claims is also great at eating her out. She did however state that as much as she enjoys women, theres nothing that compares to a throbbing cock inside of her pussy. She is rumored to carry a 12 inch dildo with her on the road, so she can entertain the boys backstage.
By her own admission (on an episode of the Howard Stern Show), Stephanie got breast implants in the summer of 2001. Her fuller figure was the subject of jokes on the part of Chris Jericho for several weeks after she returned to television later that year. Stephanie claims that her nipples are very sensative, and that she commonly has multiple orgasms while playing with herself backstage.
Her entrance theme is currently "All Grown Up" by Jacki-O. She has used her theme since her introduction as General Manager of Smackdown! in the summer of 2002. She previously used Triple-H's old theme "My Time" and briefly "Bodies" by Drowning Pool during the Alliance storyline.
Stephanie and Triple H have one dog, an English Mastiff named Bluto.
On January 8, 2006, WWE announced that Stephanie and Triple H were expecting their first child, due on July 27, 2006. The public announcement contradicted WWE storylines, in which Stephanie's and Triple H's marriage ended in 2002. Stephanie continued to work and travel with WWE throughout her pregnancy, giving birth to an 8 lb, 7 oz (3.8 kg) baby girl, Aurora Rose Levesque, on July 24, 2006. The birth was announced live on RAW by Todd Grisham, who she is also rumored to have had sexual relations with.

LOL @ Wikipedia

Avenger
11-01-2006, 06:45 PM
meh

Avenger
11-01-2006, 06:46 PM
heard enough stephanie jokes. plus I'd LOVE to bone her

KingofOldSchool
11-01-2006, 07:06 PM
:|

Vastardikai
11-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Ok, i want that 10 minutes of my life back. And I'll take it either in cash payment or Blood!

Londoner
11-01-2006, 07:59 PM
*Has missed the fucking hilarious part of this article*

Care to explain what you found funny about this?

Volare
11-01-2006, 08:40 PM
For the love of god EUGENE is more hillarious than that (and that's giving a lot of credit there!!) :nono:

AdrianM
11-01-2006, 10:17 PM
*Has missed the fucking hilarious part of this article*

Care to explain what you found funny about this?

I thought the whole dildo part was funny.

But i think that what I found more funny was the fact that it was on on Wikipedia

Vastardikai
11-01-2006, 10:32 PM
I thought the whole dildo part was funny.

Seriously, dude. Move out of your Mom's Basement.

AdrianM
11-02-2006, 03:03 AM
Seriously, dude. Move out of your Mom's Basement.

I ain't got no reply to that...other than...

hmmm, maybe thats a good idea...is your mum's basement empty? Maybe I could stay there and occasionally go upstairs to taste her fish sauce?

TerranRich
11-02-2006, 11:20 AM
For the people who bash Wikipedia for being user-edited and want to use this as proof, take another look at the page now. It's been reset by the moderators. I still use Wikipedia for my informational needs.

Pepsi Man
11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
I refuse to even read through the first paragraph. Stupidity =/= automatic hilarity.

jimmy012345
11-02-2006, 12:02 PM
heard enough stephanie jokes. plus I'd LOVE to bone her

i think every man on the face on the earth would want to bone steph

TerranRich
11-02-2006, 01:19 PM
http://www.popstarsplus.com/images/StephanieMcMahonPicture.jpg

Oooohhhh yeah. :y:

NoJabbaNoBogRoll
11-02-2006, 08:39 PM
http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images3/stephanie_mcmahon/stephanie_mcmahon_1.jpg

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images3/stephanie_mcmahon/stephanie_mcmahon_2.jpg

http://www.blazinbeauties.com/images3/stephanie_mcmahon/stephanie_mcmahon_3.jpg

Vastardikai
11-02-2006, 09:26 PM
I ain't got no reply to that...other than...

hmmm, maybe thats a good idea...is your mum's basement empty? Maybe I could stay there and occasionally go upstairs to taste her fish sauce?

How about get the fuck out of TPWW and stay the fuck away until you realize that dildo comments and insulting people's mothers isn't necessarily funny, I don't give a fuck if it is a show on MTV.

To bring this back on topic, you remember what happened when Rick Rude insulted the Bossman's mother, right?

Destor
11-03-2006, 01:13 AM
Jabba is the only good thing about this thread.

the wwe champion
11-03-2006, 04:44 AM
^^^the censor commity might be fucking after the federation after that kinda photos upstairs...Steph is Hot.

What Would Kevin Do?
11-03-2006, 04:55 AM
Jabba is the only good thing about this thread.

I concur.

TerranRich
11-03-2006, 10:51 AM
^^^the censor commity might be fucking after the federation after that kinda photos upstairs...Steph is Hot.
What the fuck are you talkin' 'bout, boy?

Volare
11-03-2006, 03:52 PM
So HE IS THE REASON the education system is in the toilet.