PDA

View Full Version : The Beginning of the End of Professional Wrestling... *RAW Spoiler*

owenbrown
11-06-2006, 09:58 PM
*DO NOT READ BELOW THIS POINT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SPOILED OR WANT TO BE DISGUSTED*

*BEGIN SPOILERS*

Kevin Federline(K-Fed) tonight on RAW challenged WWE Champion John Cena to a match on the New Year's Day RAW apparently in Miami.

*END SPOILERS*

Apparently 2007 will be a dark year in professional wrestling. :shifty: :wtf: :rant: :mad: :foc: :nono: :wavesad:

Skippord
11-06-2006, 10:07 PM
MATCH OF THE YEAR

Skippord
11-06-2006, 10:07 PM
whoever came up with the "lets bring K-Fed in" should be shot in the head

6to1
11-06-2006, 10:08 PM
yep he is the new dave arquette courtney cox husband, i think russo writes for wwe

Blitz
11-06-2006, 10:15 PM
Seriously, did everyone in the fed for how terrible the David Arquette deal went? And Federline is about 1000 steps down for Arquette, and that is saying something.

The Naitch
11-06-2006, 10:19 PM
YES! More C-Fed (Caption Federline) pics!!!!!!

Jabba will be happy about this

PullMyFinger
11-06-2006, 11:08 PM
lol I'd say tonight's ending of Raw is the beginning of the end of professional wrestling.

owenbrown
11-06-2006, 11:23 PM
lol I'd say tonight's ending of Raw is the beginning of the end of professional wrestling.

That and what is eventually gonna happen with this K-Fed/Cena "fued". :nono:

Jordan
11-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Wow.... wow.

mrslackalack
11-06-2006, 11:26 PM

Yet if Tony Schavoine announced tonight he would have said it was the greatest night in the history of our sport.

Caged Heat18
11-06-2006, 11:39 PM
I guess the WWE didn't want to get anyone's hopes up of them turing things around in 2007. Maybe the strategy is to have such a bad match to start the year that everything else for the rest of the year will look good in comparison. :shifty:

The Naitch
11-06-2006, 11:46 PM
I think K-Fed in WWE is good shit

The Naitch
11-06-2006, 11:47 PM
and seriously, I hope that this match will be some huge swerve.

have them build up a special referee then have Cena turn on him and align with K-Fed to kick off 2007

NeanderCarl
11-06-2006, 11:51 PM
If K-Fed brings in mainstream attention and ratings, he could turn out to be the BEST thing to happen to WWE this decade. The modern day Mike Tyson kickstart of a new wave of popularity.

That, or it could just go down in the annals of WrestleCrap as one of "those" decisions.

Either way, it won't be the DEATH of the WWE by a long shot.

El Fangel
11-06-2006, 11:59 PM
This thread should have been started April 3rd 2005.

Vastardikai
11-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Damn. And here I was predicting it to Headline Wrestlemania...

Lara Emily
11-07-2006, 02:11 AM
If K-Fed brings in mainstream attention and ratings, he could turn out to be the BEST thing to happen to WWE this decade. The modern day Mike Tyson kickstart of a new wave of popularity.

That, or it could just go down in the annals of WrestleCrap as one of "those" decisions.

Either way, it won't be the DEATH of the WWE by a long shot.

Except Federline is like a E list Celeb, whereas Tyson was around a an A list at the time

Funky Fly
11-07-2006, 05:07 AM
EDIT YOUR GOD DAMN SIG OR BE BANNED.

Destor
11-07-2006, 05:11 AM
*fears the might of the Ban Hammer*

St. Jimmy
11-07-2006, 05:14 AM
He won't win the belt. That means someone has to beat Cena. Like that's gonna happen.

KingofOldSchool
11-07-2006, 03:22 PM
5* match

owenbrown
11-07-2006, 03:27 PM
EDIT YOUR GOD DAMN SIG OR BE BANNED.

Edited it. Sorry. :|

Stickman
11-07-2006, 03:28 PM
He can't be any worse in the ring than Cena.....COME ON somebody was going to say it.

owenbrown
11-07-2006, 03:32 PM
He won't win the belt. That means someone has to beat Cena. Like that's gonna happen.

Hopefully, (and this is a big stretch) that before 1/1/2007 they will have Cena drop the title to someone that can carry it to WM at best. This will hopefully to God keep the "K-Fed wins the WWE title ala David Arquette" scenario destroyed forever.

owenbrown
11-07-2006, 03:34 PM
He can't be any worse in the ring than Cena.....COME ON somebody was going to say it.

The only reason K-Fed is in some sort of spotlight to begin with is because he is sponging off Britney Spears wealth and now fading popularity.

Crippla
11-07-2006, 03:36 PM
:nono:

Vastardikai
11-08-2006, 02:53 AM
You know, I think K-Fed should win the WWE Title. Seriously, then we can have him going way over the top with this.

*Have him squash Umaga.
*Have him beat Carlito in a hair-vs-hair match.
*Have him beat Jeff Hardy in a lampshade over head match.
*Have him beat C.M. Punk and then shoot some black tar heroin into him as a celebration.
*Have him squash Triple H and celebrate by having Stephanie give him a hand job in the middle of the ring.
*Have him beat Shawn Micheals and Crucify him: Upside down. (if memory serves, didn't this happen to one of Jesus' disciples?)
*Have him kill Ric Flair in the ring.
*Have him beat Randy with an RKO. (actually, this doesn't sound like a bad idea...)
*Have him beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
*Have him beat Hulk Hogan at Summerslam.
*Have him beat the Sandman, Dreamer, Sabu, and RVD in Hammerstein, at the same time!
*And, after all that, have him go to TNA, and he can job to Jeff Jarrett, after ONE punch to the mouth.

That should be some great wrestling moments.

:shifty:

For the record, I'm contemplating having my fingers chopped off for even coming up with this post.

parkmania
11-08-2006, 10:17 AM
I think K-Fed is shit

Fixed

Avenger
11-08-2006, 11:08 AM
You know, I think K-Fed should win the WWE Title. Seriously, then we can have him going way over the top with this.

*Have him squash Umaga.
*Have him beat Carlito in a hair-vs-hair match.
*Have him beat Jeff Hardy in a lampshade over head match.
*Have him beat C.M. Punk and then shoot some black tar heroin into him as a celebration.
*Have him squash Triple H and celebrate by having Stephanie give him a hand job in the middle of the ring.
*Have him beat Shawn Micheals and Crucify him: Upside down. (if memory serves, didn't this happen to one of Jesus' disciples?)
*Have him kill Ric Flair in the ring.
*Have him beat Randy with an RKO. (actually, this doesn't sound like a bad idea...)
*Have him beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
*Have him beat Hulk Hogan at Summerslam.
*Have him beat the Sandman, Dreamer, Sabu, and RVD in Hammerstein, at the same time!
*And, after all that, have him go to TNA, and he can job to Jeff Jarrett, after ONE punch to the mouth.

That should be some great wrestling moments.

:shifty:

For the record, I'm contemplating having my fingers chopped off for even coming up with this post.every single one of those would be worth it if he jobbed to Jarrett with a punch to the mouth lol

NeanderCarl
11-13-2006, 05:06 AM
Except Federline is like a E list Celeb, whereas Tyson was around a an A list at the time

But there are a lot of parallels, especially now with the whole divorce shebang. Federline is getting a lot of publicity, due to the fact that while he may be a nobody, his wife is considered an A-list star. WWE have really lucked out into this, much like they did with Tyson and all the furore surrounding Tyson and Don King during his involvement with WWE. Expect WWE and Federline to set up a press conference now for the New Years Day Raw. The press will show up in droves to speak to K-Fed about Britney, but WWE will get plenty of publicity out of it.

MLW
11-13-2006, 08:21 AM
There is only one senario that I will accept here...have Cena KICK THAT STUPID BASTARD BACK TO THE SHIT HOLE HE COMES FROM!!! I HATE K-F"ucking"ed!
Perhaps Cena could kill him...na thats not gonna happen...but perhaps throw him of the roof of the building...