PDA

View Full Version : The Game threatens The Game

Tb1
11-14-2006, 03:52 PM
source: PWInsider

-- Popular Rapper The Game takes a shot at WWE RAW Superstar Triple H in a recent interview. WWE is currently in a legal battle with the Rapper to gain rights of “The Game” name. In the interview The Game was quoted as saying "Yeah, Triple H is tryin to sue me for "The Game." I think that we should just take it to Pay Per View and have a wrestling match, man, so I can f*** him up because I'm not into that whole play wrestling thing." He admits to being a pro wrestling fan growing up, but hasn’t watched it since.

Pepsi Man
11-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Sounds more like a challenge than a threat to me.

addy2hotty
11-14-2006, 03:58 PM
Fuck The Game. Compton.

Jim Sorgi
11-14-2006, 04:01 PM
LOL Triple H would kill that man.

Jim Sorgi
11-14-2006, 04:02 PM
If it's not " play wrestling ", then rapper The Game would be dead in about 1 minutes or less.

Disturbed316
11-14-2006, 04:03 PM
First K-Fed, now The Game. Who's next, Tu Pac?

UmbrellaCorporation
11-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm predicting a Kurt Cobain run in.

Caged Heat18
11-14-2006, 04:06 PM
The Game vs. Triple H. Wrestlemania 23 main event! :shifty:

M-A-G
11-14-2006, 04:07 PM
LOL, this guy comes off as more of a tard everytime he opens his mouth.

addy2hotty
11-14-2006, 04:11 PM
LOL, this guy comes off as more of a tard everytime he opens his mouth.

I'm assuming you include his 'rapping' in tha comment.

Bad Company
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
The Game would waste HHH, you guys don't know anything. COMPTON.

Crippla
11-14-2006, 04:15 PM
ROFL.

TerranRich
11-14-2006, 05:09 PM
Man, fuck him. Compton.

Mr. Nerfect
11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
Am I the only one who would root for The Game to bust a cap in Triple H's ass? How funny would it be if a rapper beat the guy who's allegedly the best in the business?

ClockShot
11-14-2006, 05:50 PM
BROOKLYN, BROOKLYN!

Kane Knight
11-14-2006, 05:53 PM
I don't know why he's trashing wrestling. Rap is faker.

Nowhere Man
11-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Not to mention it requires far less actual talent.

owenbrown
11-14-2006, 06:43 PM
RAP IS TALENT?! :wtf: RAPPING ABOUT "BITCHES AND HO'S AND POPPING A CAP IN SOMEONE'S ASS IS TALENT?! :wtf: I DON'T THINK SO! :nono:

RGWhat316
11-14-2006, 07:43 PM
Uh oh, does anyone else see tag team Cena and HHH v K-Fed and the Game in the near future???

El Fangel
11-14-2006, 07:45 PM
First K-Fed, now The Game. Who's next, Tu Pac?
WM 23 , Undertaker Vs 2pac
with x-pac as special guest ref, in a buried alive match billed, as the moldy stale bread match.

Jeritron
11-14-2006, 07:48 PM
WM23, Cryme Tyme and The Game vs DX w/ 50 cent.

Shadow
11-15-2006, 12:42 AM
WM23, Cryme Tyme and The Game vs DX w/ 50 cent.

I'd get it.

FourFifty
11-15-2006, 01:56 AM
I'd knowingly get aids before I'd get that ppv.

Afterlife
11-15-2006, 07:53 AM
I just wanna know who called him "Popular".

Savio
11-15-2006, 08:00 AM
BROOKLYN, BROOKLYN!umm he's from compton

Dave Youell
11-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Pop a 40 and check your rollies....

KingofOldSchool
11-15-2006, 09:45 AM
It's The Game!

COMPTON! COMPTON!

KayfabeMan
11-15-2006, 03:12 PM
Compton. Pffffff.

HHH is from Connecticut. Homeboy.

Testicle
11-15-2006, 06:51 PM
ok, the 'play wrestling' thing was uncalled for

but he has a point, he had his name way before HHH, heck he was the game when HHH was hunter hearst-hemsely

and i think he could put up a fight againts HHH

Kane Knight
11-15-2006, 08:48 PM
Compton. Pffffff.

HHH is from Connecticut. Homeboy.

Yeah, no negroes dare step in his hood.

...Mostly because of all the guys in the hood with hoods, crosses, and shotguns....

The Naitch
11-15-2006, 08:58 PM
ROFL at The Game

Blue Demon
11-15-2006, 09:12 PM
WrestleMania 23 main Event:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vlrZ7fN9pCc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vlrZ7fN9pCc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Vastardikai
11-16-2006, 01:32 AM
Main Event for Wrestlemania is gonna be a Four-Way verbal debate between the Ultimate Warrior, a recently re-signed Kurt Angle (who'll be in a wheel chair at this point.), the Iron Sheik, and Dusty Rhodes.

TerranRich
11-16-2006, 10:56 AM
HARTFORD! HARTFORD!

Yo, yo, yo! Pop the boss's daughter and check your glass ceilings! It's the Game!

Afterlife
11-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Yeah, no negroes dare step in his hood.

...Mostly because of all the guys in the hood with hoods, crosses, and shotguns....

Right, because when I think "New England", I think "The Klan". :roll:

TerranRich
11-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Didn't ya know? Connecticut FILLED with them racist nigger-hatin' cross-burnin' bastards! Oh wait, I'm thinking of every state south of Iowa.

Kane Knight
11-17-2006, 02:44 PM
Right, because when I think "New England", I think "The Klan". :roll:

upper-class CT is pretty racist. I merely chose a group people would identify as racist.

I somehow doubt if I mentioned a direct reference to the unspoken housing policies in Greenwhich, people will see the lightbulb. But good job. Act like a twat if I'm too esoteric, act like a twat and nitpick the details when I'm not. :y:

Kane Knight
11-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Didn't ya know? Connecticut FILLED with them racist nigger-hatin' cross-burnin' bastards! Oh wait, I'm thinking of every state south of Iowa.

You live pretty close to their center of operations in the NE area...Are you that ign'ant?

Oh, right...

TerranRich
11-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Yes, I live in Massachusetts. I have never heard of, nor have I ever seen, any cross-burning or widespread racism or anything close. Any racism that exists is with a few people. Hell, we let gays marry, if we're that tolerant with the gays, imagine how we are with the blacks!

TerranRich
11-17-2006, 03:05 PM
upper-class CT is pretty racist. I merely chose a group people would identify as racist.
Do you know this because you live in that area? Just wondering...

Afterlife
11-20-2006, 04:25 PM

I somehow doubt if I mentioned a direct reference to the unspoken housing policies in Greenwhich, people will see the lightbulb. But good job. Act like a twat if I'm too esoteric, act like a twat and nitpick the details when I'm not. :y:

"Nit pick the details"? Refering to the Klan being amass in New England is about as authentic as calling Kim Jong Il the leader of al-Queada. I'm all for you making your point, just don't be a smartard.

TerranRich
11-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Speaking as a New England native, I can honestly tell you that the Klan is extremely rare, if it exists at all up here.

Savio
11-20-2006, 04:42 PM
whoa Iowa is a state?

Kane Knight
11-20-2006, 05:26 PM
"if it exists at all up here."

LOL You fucking retard.

Kane Knight
11-20-2006, 05:28 PM
And in terms of the actual cross burning, I already explained that. But then, I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you? I mean, you did read my statements, instead of being a stupid little fucktard, right?

Tb1
11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
LMAO, this has gotten pretty far off topic guys.

Kane Knight
11-20-2006, 06:15 PM
:wtf: Racism in New England has everything to do with who has the rights to the Game.

BTW, The Game will own Triple H in court. The Law is actually on his side.

And The Law representin' dip-dizzitty-doodle...

Afterlife
11-21-2006, 05:00 AM
And in terms of the actual cross burning, I already explained that. But then, I'm sure you already knew that, didn't you? I mean, you did read my statements, instead of being a stupid little fucktard, right?

See, there you go again. Yes, we all read your little back-up comments, to help out your misguiding hyperbole. But if you have to explain a metaphor...it's a pretty shitty metaphor. Especially when it's downright inaccurate.

Again, I have no problem with the idea of you being right about something. But when you're blowing things out of proportion to make a moot point, you begin to discredit yourself.

TerranRich
11-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Kane Knight, what are you doing? Seriously, I'm starting to doubt your sanity.

And yes, I read your pedantic little statements on choosing a random racist group to suit your point. It still doesn't mean it made any fucking sense.

"if it exists at all up here."

LOL You fucking retard.

Care to elaborate? You seem to think it's quite all right to attack someone verbally and then not explain yourself, but when others do it, it's some grievous sin to you, KK Almighty.

Get off your high chair and listen up. My fiancee and I both have family scattered through parts of Maine, Cape Code, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and of course, Massachusetts. I've been all around the areas. I've interacted with the people in all those areas. Racism is not that big of a problem.

Honestly, Kane Knight, if you're going to mention racism at all, at least pick a place that is known for it, like some places in the South. Your point made no sense, and I do not have to pretend like it did.

.44 Magdalene
11-21-2006, 12:24 PM
Some places in the South? Excuse me?

I'll have you know that I live in Oklahoma, and I heavily associate with at least one negro--possibly several, I have been fooled before.

Psh, racism. We haven't lynched a negro in the South in like, months. Not publically, anyway. Racism is a dead concept. You guys are behind the times.

...just like 'dem damn injuns.

.44 Magdalene
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
Nevermind, I realized we still hate Mexicans (and really dark Italians, we can't tell the difference).

Ignore my last post entirely.

.44 Magdalene
11-21-2006, 12:26 PM
And Jews.

.44 Magdalene
11-21-2006, 12:26 PM
And Arabs.

Man, my first post was totally wrong.

Kane Knight
11-21-2006, 04:52 PM
Actually, the time I've spent in the south, seems less racist than "liberal" New England. Which is funny, because my Brethren and Sistren up here love to make jokes about the south for being so overtly racist.

Then again, the whole KKK thing was, as I already explained for the retarded, metaphorical, used to name a group that people would identify. There are no KKK in New England. The FBI and Boston Globe disagree, but Terranrich is obviously less retarded than them.

Afterlife
11-22-2006, 01:10 AM
Let's use an analogy here....

Ku Klux Klan is to New England, as Eskimo Pie is to Merle Haggard.

What this means, is that yes, there may be KKK branches in New England. It also means the same liklihood is that of Merle Haggard having, at some time, enjoyed a slice of Eskimo Pie. The problem with this analogy -- much like with your metaphor -- is that it's completely random. See, nobody would mention Eskimo Pie and instantly think of Merle Haggard. NE and the KKK have that same strong connection, pal. If you'd said Georgia and the Klan, then yes, you'd be spot on. But not New England.

However, in your world, racism is still this big, scary monster that's out to get everyone who isn't white, so I'm sure you and the FBI know more about it than I.

Also, nice use of the personal attacks again, by calling the man retarded. Way to build your reputation.

TerranRich
11-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Afterlife, you're retarded! I'm retarded, too! Anybody that makes any sense and starts to prove KK wrong is retarded. If we don't capitulate to him, we're also retarded.

But you should've known that already...retard. ;)

Kane Knight
11-22-2006, 12:27 PM
LOL TERRANRICH

Kane Knight
11-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Let's use an analogy here....

Ku Klux Klan is to New England, as Eskimo Pie is to Merle Haggard.

What this means, is that yes, there may be KKK branches in New England. It also means the same liklihood is that of Merle Haggard having, at some time, enjoyed a slice of Eskimo Pie. The problem with this analogy -- much like with your metaphor -- is that it's completely random. See, nobody would mention Eskimo Pie and instantly think of Merle Haggard. NE and the KKK have that same strong connection, pal. If you'd said Georgia and the Klan, then yes, you'd be spot on. But not New England.

However, in your world, racism is still this big, scary monster that's out to get everyone who isn't white, so I'm sure you and the FBI know more about it than I.

Also, nice use of the personal attacks again, by calling the man retarded. Way to build your reputation.

As opposed the the high road, which is to be intellectually dishonest by continuing to argue the literal meaning of something already explained as metaphor.

You sure showed me by not being intelligent enough to grasp the difference between a literal statement and a figurative one. Dishonesty and false arguments are definitely mature.

Kane Knight
11-22-2006, 12:32 PM
In terms of the FBI, that was in response to Terran's claim, "If they exist at all."

Which they do. In Boston.

You can argue they're not common, and liken them with metaphors, but to do so is to miss the entire point again. I'm guessing deliberately, since you seem to have a habit of doing such.

But you're sure showing me, by making up arguments.

Afterlife
11-23-2006, 03:03 AM
As opposed the the high road, which is to be intellectually dishonest by continuing to argue the literal meaning of something already explained as metaphor.

You sure showed me by not being intelligent enough to grasp the difference between a literal statement and a figurative one. Dishonesty and false arguments are definitely mature.

O.k., you are officially fucking stupid.

Nobody -- and, good GOD, I mean NObody -- has said that you literally meant that the Klan was fruitful in New England. We were simply stating -- and do your best to soak this up -- that your metaphor was total shit. It was stupid, and wrong, and completely without base. Nobody associates the Colonial states with the Klan. Nobody thinks like that. Nobody. Nobody, nobody, nobody. So, when you try to associate them, you come off looking like either A) You're suggesting they're known to be related concepts or B) You just don't know what you're talking about.

Perhaps you know that you're wrong, and you're trying to dig your way out by shovelling on the condescending demeanor, but I really think you don't understand what everyone is telling you. Well, here's the literal truth: you suck at metaphors. We know what those are -- and we know you used one -- but it sucked, so bad on you.

And as for hypocracy -- calling someone "mature" with sarcasm? How much more childish can one get? You're a two-faced bonehead, and you have an overblown vocabulary that you use to mask your intellectual inadequacy -- and a stunning amount of ignorant pride used to protect that.

Face it, chobuk: you said something stupid, and you got called on it. It's not really something so epic it deserves this kind of tyrade, but, by god, the sheer magnitude of your refusal to get the point dictates that someone force it down your throat.

It's o.k. to be wrong, Scooter. Everybody does it once in a while.

Skippord
11-23-2006, 06:29 AM
Cant we all just E-get along

Kane Knight
11-23-2006, 09:25 AM
No. You're emo and everyone hates you and your faggy slayer fixation. :foc:

M-A-G
11-23-2006, 11:20 AM
Somewhere HHH is laughing at us.

Kane Knight
11-23-2006, 12:38 PM
Somewhere, The Game is laughing at Triple H.

Though I bet Trips would own him in a real fight.

Afterlife
11-25-2006, 05:41 AM
Somewhere, I just owned Kane Knight in an online debate.

In fact, it's about 5 posts up.

Skippord
11-25-2006, 05:49 AM
No. You're emo and everyone hates you and your faggy slayer fixation. :foc:
Ouch

Kane Knight
11-25-2006, 09:11 AM
Somewhere, I just owned Kane Knight in an online debate.

In fact, it's about 5 posts up.

LOL if you say so. You "owned" me with your halfass justifications and reasons as to why things are "different" in my case. Face it, fuckboy, I'm not the one with a problem with methods I myself use. I called you on your bullshit, not because I think I'm mature, but because you were enough of a hypocrite to whine about it, while not being mature yourself.

That's the funny thing about you two morons. I don't really care when you call me names, or take shots at me. You can argue that I'm not mature--That's great, name me a place where I claimed to be--Offensive, you can complain about my tactics all you want. But the fact is, every time you guys do this, you seem unable to do it without "coming down to my level." You argue about my credibility. Credibility on an internet forum where people discuss their masturbation habits frequently. Isn't that just a little funny, that you care enough to complain about credibility on here? That aside, what credibility do you fuckwits have when you can't make an argument without coming down to my level?

Argue with me all you want. As long as you're a hypocrite while "owning" me, it'll never mean anything but a little laughter to me. I don't care what you guys do; I even ignored Terran until he gave me a reason to laugh at his hypocrisy...

And if you didn't mean it literally, in regards to the Klan, you should have stopped arguing that point. Your point only works if it's taken literally. PErhaps you know you're wrong, which is why you failed to address it, failed to elaborate, until I called you bad names. Perhaps thjat's why you had to make the false assertion about how "in my world," statements which are patently false. You had to lie to make your argument work, because these are words I never said, nor intended. In order for that assertion to work, it would have had to not have been a joke, and it would have had to be literal. But you clung to a literal assertion, either through lack of understanding, or through the hypocrisy of another intellectually dishonest poster. Apparently, it really was the latter. It was an attack, though, not an actual statement that got results, and you finally actually changed your tune.

And that's pretty funny, from where I sit.

I was going to ignore you, since I'd already made my case. But this stupid shit about "owning me" by lying...:rofl:

Bring it on. Maybe one of these days you'll "prove your point" by acting just like me...But really, all you're telling me is, despite your own words, it seems acceptable to you.

...And that's why neither Terran or you will stop me. You're basically just giving me a green light to do it more, and have already admitted it bothers you. So what do you think I'm going to do? Let two fuckwits chide me into behaving, or continue to annoy them and watch them writhe like the silly little hypocrites they are?

Bring it on, baby. :)

Testicle
11-25-2006, 10:44 AM
I know the KKK exsists here in michigan, they do presentations at Michigan State University, not that i'm into that, black people are cool

And the Game would beat HHH in court, HHH would beat the game in a fight

Kane Knight
11-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Black people? Das not cool...

Afterlife
12-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Maybe it's the cold medicine, but I can't really follow your tyrade at all. I never lied about anything...I don't think we said anything about your 'credibility'...and you really are a pompous jerk.

I mean, it was an impressive amount of typing you did there, but I just couldn't get thru it with a solid focal point. I'll try again later, when the meds are outta my system, but I'm still pretty sure you're biggest problem with me is that I don't let you get away with being wrong, where everyone else just ignores your arrogance.

TerranRich
12-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Afterlife, that's just Kane Knight's way of refusing to admit that he lost, that his arguement was weak and sensless, and that overall he's ridiculous.

So no, it's not the cold medicine.

The Naitch
12-04-2006, 12:18 PM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfhXoRLQmj0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfhXoRLQmj0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Anybody Thrilla
12-04-2006, 12:51 PM
That song was pretty dope, tbh.

Just John
12-04-2006, 01:01 PM
Is this nigga serious?

Just John
12-04-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh Shit! Not the nigga above me!

Anybody Thrilla
12-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Shut the fuck up, just john.

Afterlife
12-05-2006, 02:54 AM
Afterlife, that's just Kane Knight's way of refusing to admit that he lost, that his arguement was weak and sensless, and that overall he's ridiculous.

So no, it's not the cold medicine.

Oh. :y:

Just John
12-05-2006, 02:14 PM
Shut the fuck up, just john.

Get the fuck out