PDA

View Full Version : Who should take Triple H down and out for a while?

Rock Bottom
02-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Seriously. If there were one guy you could call on to do it, who would it be and how would you book them? With so many recent losses and absences in some of the biggest presence in wrestling, if any one man were to step up to the plate in the meantime - who would you pick?

I mean in terms of dethroning him from his monotonous streak. He kinda needs a burial IMO.

Loose Cannon
02-13-2004, 07:05 PM
I actually think Orton is going to be the one to take him down. But that's not happening any time soon. I mean sure Benoit MIGHT beat him for the title, but you know he's getting it back. So I think Orton will turn on him and Flair, form the new group and then take his title when HHH is babyface.

Rock Bottom
02-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Oh definitely. Orton has the juice to do it, but it's gonna be a slow process (and I believe that is the right decision as well.) I can't wait to see Orton own Triple H. And Flair and all those guys.

Let's say Orton is Rocky Maivia and Evolution is The Nation. Sound familiar? Orton is gonna be star for sure.

Bad Guy
02-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Spike Dudley. The Ultimate Humiliation.

Rock Bottom
02-13-2004, 07:17 PM
Spike Dudley. The Ultimate Humiliation.

At first I laughed my ass off. Now I'm not sure if you're joking. That WOULD bury HHH.

Loose Cannon
Oh definitely. Orton has the juice to do it, but it's gonna be a slow process (and I believe that is the right decision as well.) I can't wait to see Orton own Triple H. And Flair and all those guys.

Let's say Orton is Rocky Maivia and Evolution is The Nation. Sound familiar? Orton is gonna be star for sure.

Yep that's the same comparison I made a couple of times in different posts. It's like Orton's career path is going exactly like the Rock's back in late 97-98

DMI
Orton :yes:

Loose Cannon
02-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Cause Remember: Randy Orton is the True Hardcore Legend :yes:

loopydate
02-13-2004, 07:20 PM
Just let him and Hardcore shoot. One or the other would walk out injured.

Rock Bottom
02-13-2004, 07:21 PM
My apologies, after parusing some of the topics I see you did indeed say that. In that case, I'll just say your analogy is excellent. Makes you wonder how far Orton can really go, and I can't wait to find out personally. Orton is the man.

Rob
02-13-2004, 07:25 PM
Bret Hart should come down, beat the piss out of Hunter and Vince, shag Steph and throw her to the rats and take over the company

Loose Cannon
02-13-2004, 07:35 PM
Bret Hart should come down, beat the piss out of Hunter and Vince, shag Steph and throw her to the rats and take over the company

YES!!!!!!

Seabass
02-13-2004, 07:47 PM
definately ORTON

Innovator
02-13-2004, 07:56 PM
now you're on the trolly

Mikey
02-13-2004, 08:26 PM
Oton would be a good duess

ilt_undertaker
02-13-2004, 09:24 PM
<font color=Silver>As long as its not The Rock, I really dont care, I cant sit through another Rock/HHH fued right now</font>

Kane Knight
02-13-2004, 09:35 PM
I think he should be involved in a 4-way match with Bob Holly, Goldberg, and Mark Henry.

Nothing but good can come from that...

Rock Bottom
02-13-2004, 11:00 PM
We won't be seeing much more than peeps from The Rock for the next eight months at least.

xGuiltyFatex
02-13-2004, 11:14 PM
Screw Randy Orton. So what if he's a 3rd generation superstar, it should be Batista to take Triple H down. Or i'll go out on a limb and say it should be Ric Flair to take him down. It'd be nice to see him hold the title again and not just because he's Ric Flair.

Savio
02-13-2004, 11:52 PM
I think he should be involved in a 4-way match with Bob Holly, Goldberg, and Mark Henry.

Nothing but good can come from that...
The metal thing above the ring falls.
Or
It could be losers get fired match {Goldberg wins}

SukkaChump
02-13-2004, 11:56 PM
Me, i'll take him out

JeremyTB29
02-14-2004, 01:02 AM
I vote for oLd School Undertaker.only because it would be funny to see HHH hit the Pedigree and have Taker sit up.

Rock Bottom
02-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Screw Randy Orton. So what if he's a 3rd generation superstar, it should be Batista to take Triple H down. Or i'll go out on a limb and say it should be Ric Flair to take him down. It'd be nice to see him hold the title again and not just because he's Ric Flair.

Why?

The One
02-14-2004, 04:51 AM
Chris Jericho.

Vastardikai
02-14-2004, 05:04 AM
I personally think Chris Benoit should utilize a move he's done twice Stateside: the move that made him the Crippler.

Set up like a knee breaker, but instead just tosses him over his head.

Mister Sinister
02-14-2004, 05:34 AM
I personally think Chris Benoit should utilize a move he's done twice Stateside: the move that made him the Crippler.

Set up like a knee breaker, but instead just tosses him over his head.

Yeah, I agree with Jericho, Since Trips pretty much helped bury Jericho's Title Reign back in the day

Or It should be everyone favoritie superstar *does thumb points* Rob Van Dam.

Hired Hitman
02-14-2004, 06:38 AM
Yeah, I agree with Jericho, Since Trips pretty much helped bury Jericho's Title Reign back in the day

... He said Chris Benoit.

Apocolyptik1
02-14-2004, 01:56 PM

He's not my favorite wrestler...in fact, I dont even like him. Seeing someone do the same thing for 7 years, have crappy mic skills, and never have a different gimmick gives me foamy discharge out of my backside.

Nowhere Man
02-14-2004, 02:41 PM
I don't see why everyone's so high on Randy Orton, especially since building up that feud would mean an even LONGER Title run for HHH. In a perfect world, Benoit will just do to Hunter what he did to Sabu in ECW. I don't know if Benoit has what it takes to carry the entire company, since he's pretty much just a no-nonsense wrestler and very little else, but I'm definitely sure that Orton doesn't have it yet.

If not Benoit, then finally pull the freaking trigger on that Jericho face turn and let the man work his magic.

Kane Knight
02-14-2004, 02:46 PM
If not Benoit, then finally pull the freaking trigger on that Jericho face turn and let the man work his magic.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Sephiroth
02-14-2004, 02:56 PM
Orton :y:

xGuiltyFatex
02-14-2004, 06:47 PM
Why?

Really it should be neither one of them, they haven't paid enough dues, RVD is the one. But Batista would be a better choice than Orton.

The CyNick
02-14-2004, 11:17 PM
The correct answer is nobody.

I dont know if you people understand that Hunter is going to RUN THE COMPANY at some point in the near future.

I mean he already runs creative, which is really the most important aspect of the business, so what makes anyone think there will ever be a time when Hunter is not on top?

The only way he will take a long term back seat is if his body totally gives up on him, and he cant limp to the ring. He's already convinced everyone to tone down the product for his own benefit, which will extend his time at the top.

Yeah, at some point, maybe within the next year or so, he will likely JOB to Randy Orton for the World Title and make Randy the youngest World Champion in WWE history, but we all know what will follow. Randy wiull hold the title for a little while, and then Hunter will get the belt back because he's the big star in the company.

This problem isn't going away, it will be here as long as HUnter can wrestle, and as long as he is a member of the family. I mentioned this somewhere else, but for the good of the WWE every true fan should try to break up that marriage by any means necessary. If that doesn't happen, Hunter will be champion 10 years from now, and I'm in no way being sarcastic.

Loose Cannon
02-14-2004, 11:24 PM
Well Shane's wife just had a baby, so he's a possibility now.

The CyNick
02-14-2004, 11:28 PM
Well Shane's wife just had a baby, so he's a possibility now.

Wrestlemania XXXX:

Hunter vs Shane's Kid

Hunter finally drops the title

Loose Cannon
02-14-2004, 11:34 PM
...and then he'll job the title to Hunter and Steph's kid at WM 50.

Rock Bottom
02-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Wrestlemania XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXVIXCCCCZXCSSSSCZXZCZX: Bionic Sun Lord The Game Triple H The Master of The Universe defends against Spike Dudley the 602th.

Corkscrewed
02-15-2004, 02:35 AM
Hm.... I'd rather Benoit just... ya know... pin him cleanly.

Nowhere Man
02-15-2004, 03:14 AM
Hm....I'd rather Benoit, y'know.....not have gotten moved onto Raw on a whim when he's not even going to get the f</>ucking title anyways.

But yes, I would really love to see Benoit finally get the title he deserves. But since Hunter's even more of a baby than Hulk Hogan and Verne Gagne combined, I've grown a bit pessimistic about it.

Kane Knight
02-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Wrestlemania XXXX:

Hunter vs Shane's Kid

Hunter finally drops the title

Only to have it dropped clean to Hunter's kid the night after.

HHH2...The youngest champion ever...

Razor Rybek
02-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Batista would be a better choice than Orton.

:wtf: Batista Vs HHH would be awfull, just horrific. :nono:

Chris Jericho or Randy Orton have to be the logical choices, both have the personality and perfromance skills to get the job down convincingly. Batista has neither quality, as he is just a huge pile of muscle.

Rock Bottom
02-15-2004, 12:41 PM
Really it should be neither one of them, they haven't paid enough dues

OKAY HARDCORE HOLLY.

Really it should be neither one of them, they haven't paid enough dues, RVD is the one. But Batista would be a better choice than Orton.

But seriously, Batista wouldn't be a better choice than Orton. You may *think* so, but Batista is pretty much a non-over, non crowd-reaction getting guy who does spinebusters and looks like a bird. There is a reason you will forget about Batista when Evolution breaks up, heh. Orton would just get a better reaction.