PDA

View Full Version : Mike Knox - CM Punk

AdrianM
11-25-2006, 09:42 PM
After Punk's win (where Kelly came to the ring), I thought it got really interesting.

Knox looked like he was just about to cry, as if he was resigned to defeat that he'd lost his girlfriend. With this in mind, do you think Punk may turn face and CM punk may turn heel, where punk will become aroogant that he got Knox's girl

...opinions

Destor
11-25-2006, 09:44 PM
No I don't. You aren't supposed to sympathize with the heel, you are supposed to be glad that Knox got his and Punk is getting the girl.

KingofOldSchool
11-25-2006, 09:46 PM
I think it would be cool if Kelly did a swerve and turned on Punk and stayed with Knoxx.

AdrianM
11-25-2006, 09:50 PM
No I don't. You aren't supposed to sympathize with the heel, you are supposed to be glad that Knox got his and Punk is getting the girl.

Thats the point, the way that Knox just stood there, defeated, it seemed like he realised he lost his girl and therefore made people sympathize with him. Hence, maybe they'll turn him face and CM Punk heel

Funky Fly
11-25-2006, 10:48 PM
Double turns are phenominal when done right.

KingofOldSchool
11-25-2006, 10:49 PM
Punk shouldn't turn heel until he wins the ECW Title.

El Fangel
11-25-2006, 11:11 PM
Punk is like Sidney Crosby to me, good at what he does but over-rated.

Fox
11-25-2006, 11:32 PM
CM Punk is straight edge. He doesn't want promiscuous sex with a dirty skank ho like Kelly Kelly.

But with Kelly choosing Punk anyways, and Knox continually losing to the Straight Edger, things are only going to get more interesting. I have complete faith in Paul Heyman's booking.

The Fugitive
11-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Was it Alienoid who suggested (and this is very rough, so apologies for any butchering) that Punk beats Knox at a ECW PPV, gets the girl and immediately rejects her, turning heel and having Knox turning face to defend Kelly Kelly Kelly's honor?

That was a good idea and one I'll be interested in seeing happening.

Caged Heat18
11-26-2006, 11:23 AM
I am interested to see where this goes. Having Knox seemed sad and rejected really put a new spin on the storyline, and I want to see where it goes.

Mr. Nerfect
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
Was it Alienoid who suggested (and this is very rough, so apologies for any butchering) that Punk beats Knox at a ECW PPV, gets the girl and immediately rejects her, turning heel and having Knox turning face to defend Kelly Kelly Kelly's honor?

That was a good idea and one I'll be interested in seeing happening.

Hmm, I never suggested that. I did suggest something similar with Chris Masters, Carlito and Torrie Wilson. Torrie turns on Carlito, joins up with Masters, but Chris kicks her to the curb, just to embarass Carlito even further (take the guys girl, then proclaim she's not good enough for him), and then they could feud. Maybe you were thinking of that?

I don't know how Mike Knox would work as a face. He certainly had sympathy to him this past week, but I think it was just in a "Oh damn, girlfriend dishonouring me again, better shove her down so the babyface can run to the rescue next week" way. I am open to seeing anything interesting develop between these characters, though, because I like all three performers.