PDA

View Full Version : So i'm more of a RAW rather than Smackdown man

Paranoid Rattlesnake
11-26-2006, 06:38 AM
When I was really into wrestling I watched them both religiously but now i'm not to fussed about smackdown.

I'll sky+ RAW on a monday night and watch it sometime during the week. I've always prefered RAW if i'm honest

Impact!
11-26-2006, 07:42 AM
ECW is the only show I watch the whole way through atm. But then again its only an hour compared to the other two which have two hours.

Kane Knight
11-26-2006, 08:02 AM
Since I only watch one, I had to vote for it.

Team Sheep
11-26-2006, 08:12 AM
I watch all 3 every week. Smackdown is my favourite. This week's Regal v Kendrick and Benoit v Finlay = :drool:

Testicle
11-26-2006, 11:11 AM
Smackdown has been the best lately, but I have to vote for ECWWE

Caged Heat18
11-26-2006, 11:17 AM
I really enjoy the ECW show almost every night, but Smackdown is still my favorite right now.

Londoner
11-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Smackdown and ECW > Raw for me.

Kane Knight
11-26-2006, 03:18 PM
It's funny how often these polls come up. It was one of these polls that actually got me to make my "rate them from 1-5" thread, because I wanted to see a little more than "What do you like more?"

Blue Demon
11-26-2006, 03:34 PM
Since I only watch one, I had to vote for it.
same as above.

Fignuts
11-26-2006, 04:15 PM
ecw

James Steele
11-26-2006, 04:59 PM
1. ECW
2. RAW
3. SmackDown!

ECW is the only program I try and watch every week and bother to tape if I can't. I watch RAW if I can but its not a huge loss., and I haven't watched a full episode of SmackDown! since Kurt Angle won the World Heavyweight Championship battle royal.

Crippla
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
I used to prefer Raw but completely lost interest over the last month because of how bad it's gotten. SmackDown! has improved greatly and is my favorite show right now but I also enjoy ECW.

AdrianM
11-26-2006, 06:48 PM
SD! has been great lately. ECW has gone kinda crap in my opinion and raw is horrible right now

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
11-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I chose ECW, but Smackdown is light years ahead of Raw too.

Mr. Nerfect
11-26-2006, 07:06 PM
SmackDown! > ECW > OVW > iMpact! > DSW> RAW

This week Gregory Helms and Jimmy Wang Yang had a tight little match, Brian Kendrick and William Regal tore down the house AND Chris Benoit and Finlay competed in a Match of the Year candidate (in my opinion).

It don't get much sweeter than SmackDown!.

Arnold HamNegger
11-26-2006, 11:00 PM
This is the longest span I've gone without watching wrestling in a while. Most of my shows (stand up) are on Monday and Tuesday nights, which eliminates Raw & ECW. The couple times I've been home, I've watched Raw briefly and was bored instantly, finding myself changing the channel. Since RVD has no chance of getting the belt back in ECW, I've had zero interest in that brand.

I haven't been home in a while to watch Smackdown on Friday nights, but I have to admit that was my favorite. Probably because I could get hammered while watching without having to work the next day. :y:

I gave TNA a chance again when Angle signed, but after the first "brawl" episode...it's just the same old crap IMO.

It's sad when the thought of taping any of these shows just seems like a waste of time. I could honestly care less if I miss it right now and as a life long fan of wrestling...I never thought I'd say that.

tucsonspeed6
11-27-2006, 03:45 PM
My favorite changes almost on a weekly basis. Right now I can't vote because I don't have time to watch all three shows. I watch Raw regularly, and I can't see how it could be the best of all three at the moment.