PDA

View Full Version : My Last Thoughts...

Mr. JL
11-29-2006, 08:21 PM
... for a while. :shifty: Yeah, with finals coming up, and the holiday season I won't be online again for a while or have time to watch Pro Rasslin'. Plus, the motivation to watch wrestling these days are so low, probably the lowest there has ever been. So I leave ya'll with some last thoughts.

-Cena has not interested me since he stopped feuding with Edge. And given the fact that Cena is scheduled to face K-Fed (:lol:) in 2007, I don't think pro wrestling will be making a drastic change in order to become entertaining again for a long while.
-Edge is the most entertaining thing in wrestling though. He's an all around-great heel.
-The Hardy-Nitro feud is one of the few things I have enjoyed. All the matches, especially the Ladder match have been superb.
-Umaga is uber-gay
-------------------

Man, the WWE has taken away all the fun out of being able to chant "E-C-Dub". They have almost completely ruined the ECW legacy.

For some reason, I suspect once Van Dam realizes he'll never win the BIG title again, that he will most definitely be on the outs with the WWE. I can see Sabu following right with him too, if he's not fired beforehand.

---------------------

I don't get a chance to watch SD! because I'm 19 years old, gonna be 20 tomorrow and am too busy bar hopping and partying to bother watching wrestling on a Frieday night. Although everything I've heard and read, it seems like it is the best thing in wrestling at the moment, except for the Eddie Guerrero storylines.

-----------

TNA is an over-booked, poorly written wrestling product. They have all the in-ring talent in the world, but piss poor writing.
----

Top 6 guys I think everyone should look out for and guys who I think will have a career year are:

Black Lesnar - He's in ECW, who else are they honestly going to give their one and only belt to?

Edge: If he is able to maintain his heel heat without Lita, I think the WWE has found one great heel that can surely carry the company.

Jeff Hardy - if he can stay on track &keep him out of the tag team scene

Carlito - Should definitely have a title run next year or at least should be groomed for a run in late 2007.

Undertaker - I see one more title run in Booger RED before he goes out

Johnny Nitro - With the rumoured match with Foley at Mania, how could you not peg this guy to have a career year?

Anyways, those are My Last Thoughts... peace out TPWW.net
I'll be back sometime in the new year because we posters ALWAYS COME BACK...