PDA

View Full Version : Survivor

Stickman
12-01-2006, 03:29 PM
ANybody else really enjoying this season? Or did you stop watching years ago?

Nice to see players actually "get" how the game works. As usual there's the group of lazy bastards who won't win and will be pissed off at those that do.

Blitz
12-01-2006, 06:29 PM
tbh I've been paying very little attention this season.

I want Yul to win tho.

Stickman
12-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Yul better win. I have a feeling his asian little buddy girl may sneak out a victory.

Downunder
12-02-2006, 08:02 PM
My wife watches every episode - in fact she downloads then go she is up to date (as Australia is a few weeks behind) I have a very small passing interest, but I couldn't name any of them except Geoff Prost. I would have thought by now the formula is well and truly tired and over done (biut then that doesn't stop people watching House week after week).

It's a shame they didn't continue to play the race card for longer, that was the only intersting part of the new series, and that came to nothing.

YOUR Hero
12-02-2006, 10:10 PM
House, LOL.

Give me a break. Even though this guy's a Canuck, I can't believe how st00p1d this concept has gotten. Kinda like 24.

(I do not watch 24, not even once, my above statement may not be accurate)

<font size=1>(some assembly required)</font>

Stickman
12-04-2006, 04:51 PM
House, LOL.

Give me a break. Even though this guy's a Canuck, I can't believe how st00p1d this concept has gotten. Kinda like 24.

(I do not watch 24, not even once, my above statement may not be accurate)

<font size=1>(some assembly required)</font>

Whcih guy is a Canuck?

Savio
12-04-2006, 05:07 PM
I'm going to send in a tape for the survivor after next.

Stickman
12-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Disappointed to see Johnathon go. There's no personality left. Yul maybe and that's it. I can't stand Adam and his stupid smile. I want to punch him in the teeth.