PDA

View Full Version : WWE Characters = Vince's Memories

Xero
12-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Inspired by the WWE replies to ECW criticism thread, and this bit of information:

"Matt Stryker's teacher gimmick is based on a teacher that Vince McMahon had when he was a child."

Come up with what character is from who/what in Vince's past.

Londoner
12-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Katie Vick.

Katie Vick is based on a dead person Vince fucked when he was a child.

Man that's just fucked up if true.

tucsonspeed6
12-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Eugene is based on Shane's childhood.

addy2hotty
12-08-2006, 03:49 PM
As a 13 year old, the young Vince McMahon had a nightmare about a large black man with gold teeth, dressed only in pyjamas entering his bedroom and gyrating over his prone body. As the man gyrated, he ate various things such as chicken legs and cookies. Vince woke up and tried desperately hard over the next 45 years to dream it all over again.

'The World's Largest Love Machine' Vis is the realisation of that dream.

Xero
12-08-2006, 03:52 PM
When he was about 12, a leprecon told him to burn his house down and throw him into the fire.

He didn't do it, but that's where he got the ideas for Kane and The Little Bastard.

addy2hotty
12-08-2006, 03:53 PM
Eugene is based on the current writing staff in the WWE.

M-A-G
12-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Stupid character who gets humiliated = Everyone who's pissed Vince off.

Chuck Jones
12-09-2006, 12:14 AM
To be serious, I have heard that The Million Dollar Man would have been the persona Vince used if his father let him be a wrestler.

Skippord
12-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Umaga - Linda's Vagina

I got nothin'

.44 Magdalene
12-09-2006, 12:28 AM
I could have sworn that Matt Stryker really was a teacher prior to his being hired by WWE. I do remember a teacher in the news getting fired for calling in sick, when he was really working an indie show. Thought it was Stryker, might've been wrong?

At any rate, I would think Stryker's gimmick would be based more on that, since it occured almost right before he debuted...but what the fuck do I know?

Crazy WWE.

NeanderCarl
12-09-2006, 12:56 AM
No that was Striker, but I think they're saying his personality is based on this teacher Vince had.

The One
12-09-2006, 12:59 AM
So, if character's are based on his history...and Vince McMahon's only real boss before he took control of WWE was McMahon Sr....does that mean that old man Vince Sr demanded little Vince Jr kiss his ass to keep his job?

NeanderCarl
12-09-2006, 01:02 AM
Whatever happened to Vince's brother Rodney anyway? Seems like he got a raw deal. Vince gets to have the WWWF and become a billionairre. Old Rodders doesn't even get a job out of him.

The One
12-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Rodney never was inolved in wrestling at all...plus it's not exactly like he and Rodney grew up together. They barely have a relationship other than the fact that the broke ass Texan probably trys to mootch off him whenever possible.

Corkscrewed
12-09-2006, 01:12 PM
Vince has a brother?! I honestly didn't know that!

The One
12-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Rodney, he's two years older than Vince Jr. He is the son of Vince Sr. and another woman (not Vince Jr's mother). Being as Vincent K grew up with his mother (and a slue of abusive step fathers) and Rodney grew up with his mother...coupled with the fact that Vincent K didn't even know Vince Sr. was his father until around the age of 12, it's easy to assume Vincent K and Rodney never spent time together. Rodney is assumed to have worked in the steel industry in Texas.

NeanderCarl
12-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Well if Vincent Sr. and Rodney kept in touch, surely when Vince Jr. started keeping contact with his father, he would have connected with his brother.

And if Rodney lived with Vince Sr. (which he may not have, I don't know) then surely Vince Sr. and Rodders would have been closer than Vince Sr. and VKM? In which case you'd think Rodney would have first refusal on the option of buying WWWF. Maybe he was simply not interested in it.

Vastardikai
12-11-2006, 12:46 PM
From the Wrestlecrap book...

Hunter Hearst Helmsley was originally based off of one of Vince's neighbors when he moved to Grinwich (sp?).

TerranRich
12-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Cryme Tyme was based on the crime rampant through the streets of Greenwich, CT. Vince's experience in the KKK (which is prominent in CT) led him to his use of stereotypes with JTG and Shad. True story.