PDA

View Full Version : So... The Worst Idea Ever?

.44 Magdalene
12-09-2006, 12:48 PM
While watching Smackdown! last night, a terrible idea occured to me and my friend Luke (known here as the Optomist).

It was during the Miz match. We were about to change the channel, until Scotty 2 Hotty came out, and we nearly died...because holy fuck, it's like they're the same person. Goofy haircut, goofy expressions, goofy walk. Scotty's pants even look like older, longer versions of the Miz's shorts. It was like the Miz was fighting his older self. When he started beating on him after the match, Luke's immediate suggestion was a feud.

While the smark in me is screaming how terrible that would be, the mark part of my brain that I usually watch Smackdown with is squeeling with delight. Then the Boogeyman came out, and that's when it hit us.

Why not make this terrible feud even worse?

Put the Boogeyman and Scotty 2 Hotty in a tagteam.

You could easily add the clap beat to the Boogeyman's music to make it sound like Scotty's. Have them end each match with Scotty putting on the sunglasses and grooving in place while Boogeyman jerkdances around the ring. Fuck, the Boogeyman's eating worms...and Scotty's DOING the Worm. It just makes way too much fucking sense for how ridiculous it is.

They could even have some really ludicrous name, like 2 Cool 2 Boogey.

"We're 2 COOL...AND WE'RE COMIN' TO GETCHA!"

So I'm going to Hell, right?

Or at least getting hired as a WWE booker in the near future?

Rammsteinmad
12-09-2006, 12:51 PM
The WWE Booker's just ejaculated.

So did I. :|

Rammsteinmad
12-09-2006, 12:51 PM
But :lol: at "2 Cool 2 Boogey".

Crippla
12-09-2006, 12:54 PM
LOL, pretty funny actually.

Caged Heat18
12-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Haha.

Gertner
12-09-2006, 02:53 PM
and they boogyman could try and eat Scotty 2 Hotty when he does the worm.

Londoner
12-09-2006, 05:17 PM
^ LOL

Any other ideas for what their tag team name would be? Something to do with worms i think...

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2006, 07:53 PM
LMAO at "2 Cool 2 Boogey". It'd be way better than what both guys are currently doing.

Kane Knight
12-09-2006, 08:02 PM
I was, oddly enough, thinking how horrible it'd be to hook up Scotty and Kane.

Mr. Nerfect
12-09-2006, 08:05 PM
I was, oddly enough, thinking how horrible it'd be to hook up Scotty and Kane.

That'd actually be a pretty sweet storyline. Maybe some kind of random tag tournament angle, like King of the Ring, only with random teams. Have Kane and Scotty 2 Hotty make it all the way to the finals, then have Kane turn on Scotty, just sick of his bullshit, or even vice versa.

When Scotty 2 Hotty does drop the gimmick, if he ever does, he will get over pretty well as a heel, in my opinion. Maybe even as a face, if they have him seriously step up to challenge a heel.

The Optimist
12-10-2006, 05:07 AM
Don't worry people, I've already Neg-repped him.

Corkscrewed
12-10-2006, 08:03 AM
lmao, hilarious idea. :rofl:

Hanso Amore
12-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Odd-ball tag teams always go over.

Head cheese
Rock N Sock
HurriKANE

Kane Knight
12-10-2006, 09:50 AM
That'd actually be a pretty sweet storyline. Maybe some kind of random tag tournament angle, like King of the Ring, only with random teams. Have Kane and Scotty 2 Hotty make it all the way to the finals, then have Kane turn on Scotty, just sick of his bullshit, or even vice versa.

When Scotty 2 Hotty does drop the gimmick, if he ever does, he will get over pretty well as a heel, in my opinion. Maybe even as a face, if they have him seriously step up to challenge a heel.

I'd like to see him swerve mid-worm, myself. "W-O-R...What's he doing, John? Is that his...? OH, YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON TELEVISION!"

Okay, maybe not EXACTLY like that, but I've always loved it when the heel did something that the fans chanted to, and got pissed and stopped or changed opr whatever.

Jordan
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
That's not a horrible idea, I actually enjoy the Boogeyman, and im all for more tag teams.

Chuck Jones
12-10-2006, 01:19 PM
I'd like to see Scotty go for the Worm, do his little set up for his falling chop and then stop, pick up his opponent, hit a sick looking brainbuster and say "Now that is much more effective."

Übermensch
12-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't think pairing the two is any worse of an idea than keeping them on their own. When it really comes down to it, a voodo monster with reptilian characteristics and a 40 year hip hop DJ who looks like he's straight from a Nickelodeon show are pretty horrible ideas anyway, and really meant for comedic relief. Why not just combine them and run with it? It isn't much worse than Rikishi with Too Cool.

Savio
12-10-2006, 04:30 PM
I was, oddly enough, thinking how great it'd be to hook up with Scotty and Kane.KK'd

Crippla
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
KKK'd*

Crippla
12-10-2006, 04:35 PM
KKK'd*

tucsonspeed6
12-11-2006, 08:34 AM
You shouldn't be a WWE booker. I only say that because your idea sounds like it might actually draw a dime, or at least keep some fans watching for a few more weeks instead of driving them off in hoards.

If you really want to be a WWE booker, Miz and Scotty 2 Hotty should form a tag team and allow Umaga to join. That'd be about the level of originality that WWE's creative staff work at these days. They could call themselves "2 133tz0rz"

Destor
12-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Yah know, at some point I couldn't tell if that was an insult or a compliment...

Afterlife
12-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Or serious.

M-A-G
12-11-2006, 01:46 PM
That's actually not too shabby of an idea.