PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone here tried Stacker 2 after the many plugs?

Kenny
12-11-2003, 08:51 PM
After all of the plugs on TV and the commercials... has anyone here actually tried Stacker 2 YJ Stinger?

I actually tried it a few weeks ago and it's actually pretty good. I think it works pretty well too. The first work out I had after drinking it was awesome. I did the same work out I usually do.. then I did it 4 more times. I couldn't move for 2 days afterwards but hey that tells ya' something.

So after the obvious Stacker 2 product placement, and the commercials done by John Cena and that other guy... am I the only one it's actually worked on?

KayfabeMan
12-11-2003, 08:57 PM
I haven't tried it yet.

My friend did,and he said it worked for him,although his brother has
tried it with no "results".I guess it varies on the individuals,much like
Stacker 2 itself.

Head
12-11-2003, 09:15 PM
Tried it today acually. Went down to the deli to pick up some lunch, and saw the Stacker 2, so I decided to pick it up. Acually not half bad, tasted very unique. But it cost $2, and was only like 12 ounces, so its kinda a ripoff.

Vega
12-11-2003, 09:19 PM
I'd try some YJ Stinger just to see what it's like.

Kenny
12-11-2003, 09:36 PM
Tried it today acually. Went down to the deli to pick up some lunch, and saw the Stacker 2, so I decided to pick it up. Acually not half bad, tasted very unique. But it cost $2, and was only like 12 ounces, so its kinda a ripoff.

Any energy drink is 2 bucks or more. You can get a pack of 4 for just under 8 bucks at GNC.

But Mountain Dew Amp and Sobe's new energy drink are actually slightly more expensive I believe.

I only tried Pounding Punch and Sinful Citrus... and I'm not really worried about the other one cause it's sugarless. I like Citrus a little more than Punch.

Also I noticed that if I don't get much sleep or sit / lye a lot it doesn't work out. But if I stay up and moving I can go a lot longer than I would without the drink though.

Head
12-11-2003, 09:44 PM
Expensive drinks suck. Thats why I stick with filtered water most of the time.

Dunno about the Stacker 2 having any effect on your energy or anything. I didn't notice anything at all. Mighta been cause I didn't really do anything that would require energy today though.

Corkscrewed
12-11-2003, 11:18 PM
I've never had any need for energy drinks, so I see no reason why I should try Stinger either. :D

The Dub
12-12-2003, 04:54 PM
At least the people at Stacker 2 know they have at least one dumbass who will buy their two-dollar-a-bottle sugar water. I bet you also tried Hansen's energy drink when you saw X-Pac on the magazine ads too.

Head
12-12-2003, 05:48 PM
At least the people at Stacker 2 know they have at least one dumbass who will buy their two-dollar-a-bottle sugar water. I bet you also tried Hansen's energy drink when you saw X-Pac on the magazine ads too.
Wow, I was planning on buying a drink anway, and decided to see what this one was like. I'm a sheep.

Kenny
12-12-2003, 10:00 PM
Wow, I was planning on buying a drink anway, and decided to see what this one was like. I'm a sheep.

You god damn sell out you.

And X-pac sold an energy drink? If he wants to endorse ways to have more energy he should just stop smoking weed.

And it works for me... so the Stacker 2 sugar water or whatever you want to call it is worth it to me. I got more developement in my shoulders, chest, and arms in the past 2 weeks than I've had in a long time.

Now when my Body by Jake ab machine gets here I'll be sure to post a post about that so somebody can tell me I sold my soul to Jake for purchasing his 270 dollar piece of metal.

DeathValleyBarry
06-21-2009, 01:53 PM
To this day..... no I haven't.

Lock Jaw
06-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Good to know. :y:

James Steele
06-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Ummm...you don't need to bump 6 year old threads. FYI

Volare
06-21-2009, 02:01 PM
What's wrong with old school?

James Steele
06-21-2009, 02:05 PM
Do they even make YJStinger anymore?

Volare
06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Doubt it...I just drink Monster BFC's now.

James Steele
06-21-2009, 02:13 PM
I drink Amp or Monster Java.

Kane Knight
06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
I was wondering what twat would have bumped a 6 year old thread.

Droford
06-21-2009, 07:41 PM
I think they quit recently. They're only 50 cents a can at Big Lots which is the place where stuff that doesn't sell and is discontinued goes to sell cheap. They have a ton of energy drinks all the time as well, I just got a 4 pack of Monster for $2, though it doesnt come close to the case of 24 Rockstars I got for $10 last year there.

FourFifty
06-21-2009, 07:50 PM
I drank them. They weren't too bad.

Triple Naitch
06-21-2009, 09:20 PM
I have always wanted to try on a pair of Lugz.

FourFifty
06-22-2009, 12:57 AM
Put on some lugs, drink a staker 2, while eating chef boyardee, and listen to "WWE: The Music Vol 583" on a JVC Ka-Boom box!!!

DAMN iNATOR
06-22-2009, 01:30 AM

Yes and I have tried it in the "Enraged Raspberry", "Pounding Punch" and "Sinful Citrus", shortly after these (\/) started to air on RAW:

████████ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XD1vUW0KdOI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XD1vUW0KdOI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

████████ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OAoVErcE1vQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OAoVErcE1vQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I since regretted trying ANY of the 3, and have not since then bought any of their energy products, the drinks or the shots of energy. I never again would, either. Terrible.