PDA

View Full Version : Royal Rumble and WM23 Predictions

Djscorpion
12-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Someone mentioned a possible scenario of Orton winning the Rumble which would place a Cena vs. Orton main event and how it would only work with Cena as a heel and Orton as face...i highly doubt you can turn Cena into a major heel such as Orton or Edge with the given time. So it would definitely have to be Face Cena and Hell Orton...which even though i hate Orton i think it would be fit if he won.

Someone else mentioned a possible scenario of Orton winning the Rumble and facing not only Cena for the title but also some other guys as well... I was wondering does any one think we can see a fatal four way between Cena, Orton, Edge, Triple H, and Hbk for the WWE Title....that could be a crazy main event for RAW.....

Smackdown's main event should probably be Batista vs. Undertaker...only thing i can think of right now...

M-A-G
12-30-2006, 11:31 PM
I honestly can't pick a winner at this point because I can't picture a huge money-making main event for WrestleMania.

Savio
12-30-2006, 11:48 PM
sttone cold vs rock 4

The Naitch
12-30-2006, 11:57 PM
At New Years RAW, Cena turns heel somehow, by aligning with K-Fed. Hopefully.

Triple H wins the rumble and faces Cena at WrestleMania 23

Lux
12-31-2006, 03:52 AM
Someone else mentioned a possible scenario of Orton winning the Rumble and facing not only Cena for the title but also some other guys as well... I was wondering does any one think we can see a fatal four way between Cena, Orton, Edge, Triple H, and Hbk for the WWE Title....that could be a crazy main event for RAW.....
how would that be a fatal four way if there are five wrestlers mentioned???

Crippla
12-31-2006, 08:36 AM
I think Triple H will win the Rumble and face either Cena or Orton. Most likely Cena, hopefully Cena will be a heel at that point.

addy2hotty
12-31-2006, 08:58 AM
I think Triple H will win the Rumble and face either Cena or Orton. Most likely Cena, hopefully Cena will be a heel at that point.

In a few months? Nah, ain't enough time to build a credible heel existence for Cena. For him to be a bad guy heel, then the kids need to hate him as well, and that certainly isn't going to happen (ref: you).

Taker to win the Rumble and face Dancing Dave at Mania, and Edge/Orton/Haitch/Cena for the title in a stupid 4 man thing.

Crippla
12-31-2006, 09:01 AM
It depends on how WWE would turn him heel, there are some ways they could do it to make him a credible heel and get even the kids to hate him but I doubt it will happen that way.

Mr. Nerfect
01-01-2007, 03:56 AM
At New Years RAW, Cena turns heel somehow, by aligning with K-Fed. Hopefully.

Triple H wins the rumble and faces Cena at WrestleMania 23

I so want to see it happen, and you know what, that scenario hasn't been too prominent in my mind, so I can actually see it happening.

*Pictures John Cena and Kevin Federline hugging in the middle of the ring, cutting a rap on Britney Spears, the fans, and on their superiority.*

:drool:

Out of the realistic picks for a Royal Rumble winner, I hope Shawn Michaels takes it. I don't care if he faces Batista, King Booker or even Chris Benoit at WrestleMania, his presence on SmackDown! would be much appreciated.

Mr. Nerfect
01-01-2007, 03:59 AM
It depends on how WWE would turn him heel, there are some ways they could do it to make him a credible heel and get even the kids to hate him but I doubt it will happen that way.

The thing is: John Cena is already a credible heel. He's young, dominant, has the backing of management and has pretty much been default WWE Champion for three years now. All you need to do is stop having JR give him a blowjob, and start having Jerry Lawler giving him one. It would not only help John Cena, but the WWE. RAW needs a heel commentator. Lawler might be somewhat good if he sympathised with heel wrestlers, again.