PDA

View Full Version : VKM VKM VKM *tiny raw spoiler*

Dorkchop
01-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Did I just hear a VKM chant on Raw during the shit fest that was Rosie vs Trump? As much as I dislike most of VKM, I find that totally awesome.

D Mac
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Yep

Fignuts
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I heard TNA but not VKM

CYCLOPTERSAURUS
01-08-2007, 11:12 PM
I definitely heard "VKM" chants

Innovator
01-08-2007, 11:15 PM
I vouch for the VKM chant

Blitz
01-08-2007, 11:20 PM
All I heard was my own head exploding with rage.

jindrak
01-08-2007, 11:24 PM
It sounded more like a TNA chant, not VKM.

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2007, 11:26 PM
Hahahaha!

Yeah, I originally liked Voodoo Kin Mafia when they debuted (hear me out), because I thought they were with the Serotonin guys, and were also sporting the gothic-look. Don't ask me why, but I just found it interesting.

Then they became who they are, and I kind of stopped caring, because everyone hated the idea (I don't think it's nearly as bad as everyone says).

If a RAW segment got "T-N-A!" or "V-K-M!" chants, I am a happy man. Vince is probably deluded enough to think the chants are for him, though. :-\

Skippord
01-08-2007, 11:35 PM
All I heard was my own head exploding with rage.
I heard the sound of my tears of blood

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I heard the sound of my tears of blood

Next week, Vince is going to pay a talented indy worker to come out and have an "eye-period" to imitate you, while we all chant "CHRIS FUCKING SABIN! CHRIS FUCKING SABIN!".

I'm certain it will happen, as it has become apparent Vince specifically hates us. :'(

Batsu
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Didn't they also chant "WE WANT WRESTLING"?

Mr. Nerfect
01-08-2007, 11:57 PM
Didn't they also chant "WE WANT WRESTLING"?

Oh God, I hope so. :kiss:

Batsu
01-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Oh God, I hope so. :kiss:

Recap from pwtorch.com:

-Clips aired of the Donald Trump vs. Rosie O'Donnell feud. Then they went backstage to Vince McMahon saying certain matches over the years have changed the course of history: Bruno Sammatino vs. Superstar Graham, Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant, Steve Austin vs. The Rock. He said tonight would be no different, as Rosie vs. The Donald was scheduled. "The Brash Billionaire vs. The Left-Leaning Lesbian. It's all tonight on Monday Night Raw."

-Vince McMahon walked to the ring to his intro music. He introduced Rosie O'Donnell "in all her lesbionic furor." Then he introduced "a personal friend of mine; like me, he's a billionaire; like me, he runs his own empire; like me, he takes great pleasure in saying 'you're fired.'" Ross said he's a big fan of The Apprentice on NBC. Out walked a really (intentionally) bad Trump impersonator. The ref gave them pre-match instructions. The crowd was booing this during Vince's ring intros and the cat-calls increased once he left the ring and the two impersonators squared off. Rosie bailed out of the ring in the pening seconds and ate more cake at ringside, eating it off of her fingers. Lawler said Rosie will have a sugar rush now. Rosie returned to the ring as the fans booed - the bad kind of "we didn't pay for this bullsh--" booing. Rosie shoved Trump to the mat. He fixed his hair. After another shove to the mat, Trump pulled off his jacket. Rosie took The Donald down with a Thesz Press as Vince looked on from ringside. A loud "boring" chant began as Rosie played to the crowd. It's amazing they put this on at the top of the second hour and let it last this long. Talk about misjudging audience interested and entertainment value. Donald came back with a bodyslam attempt, but fell backwards under her weight for a two count. The crowd booed. Rosie went for King Kong Bundy splash, but The Donald moved. The Donald then grabbed the cake from ringside and said he was going to "fire this broad" and called her "fattie." He slammed the cake in her face, knocking her out of one of her shoes. The crowd chanted "We want wrestling! We want wrestling!" The Donald hit a headbutt off the second rope and scored the pin. Vince announced Trump as the winner. Ross said, "Rosie will have to go back to watching the WNBA." He added, "That was a SportsCenter moment if I've ever seen one." Rosie cried as she got up with her hair covered in cake. Just terrible.

I am sick and tired of this non-entertaining SHIT being on the show.
Wrestling begins on Thursday nights for me. I can tolerate SmackDown (it actually feels likw a wrestling show), and TNA is a given.

But... Raw? Eff it.

Skippord
01-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Next week, Vince is going to pay a talented indy worker to come out and have an "eye-period" to imitate you, while we all chant "CHRIS FUCKING SABIN! CHRIS FUCKING SABIN!".

I'm certain it will happen, as it has become apparent Vince specifically hates us. :'(
And the next day there will be a suicide bombing at Titan Towers

RP
01-09-2007, 12:37 AM
Somones is definetly getting fired in the next couple of days. I cant wait to see who, but someone has to take the fall for that disaster.

Shadow
01-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Because using fakes is really going to get your product over Vince. Hey, while you're at it, why don't you start promoting movies and have your wrestlers imitate certain stunts done in the movie. Worked wonders for TNA.

Blitz
01-09-2007, 02:08 AM
So it appears there's gonna be a Wrestlemania press conference in my city in a few weeks. Should I invest in a sniper rifle in case Vince is there?

Rammsteinmad
01-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Awesome. As I don't have Sky can anyone post a video or summit of the chant?

Maybe I should check WWE.com first, doubt it'll be though.

Rammsteinmad
01-09-2007, 02:46 AM
GOD!!! I watched the clip on wwe.com, those crowd cheers were so fake.

Tb1
01-09-2007, 05:38 AM
I'm so glad Vince was out there to hear the 'TNA', 'VKM' and 'We want wrestling!' chants... not that it'll make a difference.

Kane Knight
01-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Emphasis on "not that it'll make a difference."

Still, it's kind of awesome that the crowd is picking up on the competition and is fed up with Raw. Even if TNA and VKM suck.

addy2hotty
01-09-2007, 11:15 AM
Crowd :- VKM! VKM! VKM!

Vince (at ringside) :- Shit, these people are loving this Rosie vs Donald match so much that they are chanting my initials. Thats new isn't it? SHANE! Get on the phone to Kevin Federline and offer him a 10 year deal. Next week on Raw, no.1 contenders match, Rosie vs Donald vs K-Fed!

Arnold HamNegger
01-09-2007, 11:27 AM
I know this phrase gets thrown around here alot, but seriously....that was the worst RAW I have ever seen.

Watching that segment was like jerking off with a handful of broken glass. I think the only reason I didn't turn it off is because I wanted to see just how awful it would get. It's mind blowing that they gave the segment that much air and ringtime.

Somones is definetly getting fired in the next couple of days. I cant wait to see who, but someone has to take the fall for that disaster.

Vince obviously was 100% behind this in thinking it was a good idea, seeing as how he was so actively involved and seemingly "beeming with pride" at this shitfest. So if anyone should be fired........

Still, it's kind of awesome that the crowd is picking up on the competition and is fed up with Raw. Even if TNA and VKM suck.

I agree. Could we have witnessed history last night? A swing in momentum that has been long over due? Hearing the "VKM" chants reminded me of back in the day when I heard my first ECW chant on Monday night. Yeah Vince, your audience knows of the competition and was chanting for it....time to take notice bitch.

Can't wait for the "Rise and Fall of WWE" DVD. Last nights Rosie vs. Trump doucheoff will be the cornerstone.

tucsonspeed6
01-09-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm almost starting to reconsider quitting watching wrestling. Before it was bad enough that the booking actually made me mad. Last night's show, however, sounds so bad that it reaches a new low point. It's like a WCW Thunder low.... so bad that you can't be mad. You just watch the show and take in how absolutely terrible it is as though it were some spectacle. Not necessarily a car wreck, but more of an epic event. Like watching history in the making. When the book "Death of the WWE" comes out, and you read chapter 15 about the "Trump/Rosie match" you can think "Dude, I remember that!!!"

Maybe HHH did indeed hurt himself in the match. An image of the next night's show probably flashed in his mind mid match, and he thought, "Screw it. I'd rather spend the next 6 months in rehab."

Schoenauer
01-09-2007, 11:36 AM
So it appears there's gonna be a Wrestlemania press conference in my city in a few weeks. Should I invest in a sniper rifle in case Vince is there?
Show some balls, just walk right up to him and fire at point blank range.

Londoner
01-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I'm almost starting to reconsider quitting watching wrestling. Before it was bad enough that the booking actually made me mad. Last night's show, however, sounds so bad that it reaches a new low point. It's like a WCW Thunder low.... so bad that you can't be mad. You just watch the show and take in how absolutely terrible it is as though it were some spectacle. Not necessarily a car wreck, but more of an epic event. Like watching history in the making. When the book "Death of the WWE" comes out, and you read chapter 15 about the "Trump/Rosie match" you can think "Dude, I remember that!!!"

You're in the same mindset as me about this. Now i just don't care about Raw or smackdown. yes, this may have happened on raw but i wouldn't put it past the smackdown writers to try and top that stupidity. I think i am going to become a TNA mark out of hate for WWE.

Innovator
01-09-2007, 11:47 AM
So it appears there's gonna be a Wrestlemania press conference in my city in a few weeks. Should I invest in a sniper rifle in case Vince is there?You would get off on the insanity plea, after this shit no jury would ever convict you

TerranRich
01-09-2007, 01:21 PM
I'm designing the cover for "The Death of WWE" right now. I need more ideas for cover images. Anybody?

Xero
01-09-2007, 01:31 PM
Just a picture of Vince McMahon's ass is all it will take.

I can't wait until WrestleCrap 2: WWE 2002-2007.

owenbrown
01-09-2007, 01:50 PM
I'm designing the cover for "The Death of WWE" right now. I need more ideas for cover images. Anybody?

Although it didn't happen... put a photoshopped pic of K-Fed as WWE champion along with a pic of HHH as WHC and pics of that debacle(which I was glad I didn't see) from last night between "Trump/Rosie".

TerranRich
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
http://img.xylot.net/deathofwwe_small.jpg (http://img.xylot.net/deathofwwe_large.jpg)

Click to enlarge.

TerranRich
01-09-2007, 02:18 PM
I saved it as the original Photoshop file, so I could add or change stuff around.

Kane Knight
01-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Needs to have onr of Vince's ass shots in the middle

Blitz
01-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Crowd :- VKM! VKM! VKM!

Vince (at ringside) :- Shit, these people are loving this Rosie vs Donald match so much that they are chanting my initials. Thats new isn't it? SHANE! Get on the phone to Kevin Federline and offer him a 10 year deal. Next week on Raw, no.1 contenders match, Rosie vs Donald vs K-Fed!
Oh good Lord, I can actually see him thinking that.

Skippord
01-09-2007, 05:19 PM
I know this phrase gets thrown around here alot, but seriously....that was the worst RAW I have ever seen.

Watching that segment was like jerking off with a handful of broken glass. I think the only reason I didn't turn it off is because I wanted to see just how awful it would get. It's mind blowing that they gave the segment that much air and ringtime.

Definately the worst Raw I've ever seen possibly the worst thing I've ever seen period.

Kane Knight
01-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Wow.

Maybe some of you will actually stop watching it.

Nah. Too much to ask.

I swear, on WWE's dying day, the ratings will rank only in the hundreds, and they will almost exclusively be netards.

addy2hotty
01-09-2007, 07:31 PM
http://img.xylot.net/deathofwwe_small.jpg (http://img.xylot.net/deathofwwe_large.jpg)

Click to enlarge.

A panda on there wouldn't go amiss either....

TerranRich
01-09-2007, 07:33 PM
I did include Vince's ass, KK, but it's hidden. I could still move stuff around. I might add a panda too, who knows...

addy2hotty
01-09-2007, 08:17 PM
LOL, just noticed Rob Conway on there.

Kane Knight
01-09-2007, 08:37 PM
I was just thinking it should be more a big, dead center deal. You know, since it's the focal point of so much of his persona (And probably his real life persona). Not to mention, it was the start of regular segments like that that sorta sparked this nonsense. Just my nickel though.

Skippord
01-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Wow.

Maybe some of you will actually stop watching it.

Nah. Too much to ask.

I swear, on WWE's dying day, the ratings will rank only in the hundreds, and they will almost exclusively be netards.
:shifty:

TerranRich
01-10-2007, 12:04 AM
We prefer the term SMARKS, KANE KNIGHT! AEF:AHFJLSAKHDALKDJH!!!1111

;)

Kane Knight
01-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't care what you're called. I want you off this motherfucking pane!

addy2hotty
01-10-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't care what you're called. I want you off this motherfucking pane!

Sometimes you wish for a promo on Raw that contains what you just said.

Kane Knight
01-10-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm telling you, Smarks on a Plane will be gold.