PDA

View Full Version : Michael Cole

AdrianM
01-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Ok, so everyone says how crap Michael Cole. yet everyone used to praise Tazz when he worked on smackdown. Now on ECW, I think Tazz is crap. Now, everyone says JBL is awesome, which he is.

I'm curious tho, do you think its just a coincidence that Tazz and JBL are both great when commentating on Smackdown, hence, with Michael Cole, or do you Michael Cole actually adds to their greatness?

Personally, I think Michael Cole is by far the 2nd best commentator in the WWE behind JBL

Mr. Nerfect
01-09-2007, 10:16 PM
I think it has more to do with the chemistry Tazz displayed with Michael Cole. If you swapped Joey Styles for Michael Cole, the commentary teams would be perfect, in my opinion. :y:

The Fugitive
01-10-2007, 12:48 AM
Just my personal opinion, but I think the majority of people are too hard on Cole.

It may not be Monsoon-Heenan, but I've always found the combination of Cole-Tazz to be very entertaining.

D Mac
01-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Cole has been better as of late. Prolly because of JBL.

Caged Heat18
01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
I don't think Cole is as bad people say, especially compared to JR these days.

Crippla
01-10-2007, 04:19 AM
Yeah, Cole isn't that bad but he does need someone he has good chemistry with and someone who is a decent commentator in the booth with him.

Jeritron
01-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Cole isn't bad at all. He has come a long way since his backstage interviewing days. He seems to have a lot of personality and a strong love and education for the business. Him and Tazz meshed well becasue they both posessed these qualitys, and were the same age. I suppose it was the same formula for sucess as JR and King had.